Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70412
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47534
pyramider46370
bambino40319
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2012, 12:16 AM   #1
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default Prostate play, Overstimulation, and Tantric orgasms

I just posted a review on a visit to Ms Athena in the Houston independent review section:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...41#post2133841

It was quite an amazing experience, my first time trying to achieve tantric Os, and I'd love to hear what experience others have had with this. Following is an excerpt from the above review about that:

She then talked about tantric orgasms and that over-stimulation, almost to the point of pain, was the key to non-ejaculatory orgasms which lead to the release of endorphins and dopamine and lead to a euphoric condition called subspace, and the possibility to do this multiple times. I was skeptical, but willing to try. She warmed my ass up with a couple of small vibrators, and then pulled out a medium large one which had me gulping a bit, but worked it in while distracting me with HJ and BBBJ. Once I adjusted it felt wonderful, and I loved the feeling of it sliding in and out.

Once we got to that point, what ensued was multiple repetitions of her over-stimulating me. She sat with her legs under mine and with her pussy up against the vibrator and exhorting me to fuck her cock. While that was all going on, she would bend forward for BBBJ and/or Russian, nipple play (including clothespins a couple of times), and applying a vibrator hard on the sensitive area on the under side of the head of my cock. The first couple of times I had to ask her to back off, as I was about to ejaculate.

But then unusual, first ever experiences began to happen to me. The combination of sensations resulted in what Ms Athena said were tantric orgasms. It's hard to describe, but the sensations would build and build until I would have an almost seizure like experience in which my whole body would stiffen up for several seconds, followed by a complete release of tension and a very euphoric feeling, but no ejaculation. During this whole time, things continued to feel very good, but different from the more intense build up to a normal ejaculatory orgasm. Ms Athena attributes this difference to the focus being in the brain, rather than the cock.

She repeated this cycle several times before telling me it was time for me to ejaculate. The first couple of times I couldn't do it because I had the tantric orgasms again. She decided I was too stimulated, turned the vibrator off (though leaving it in place) and did BBBJ until I ejaculated. After that I was well and truly done.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:08 PM   #2
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

The first time I had ever had a tantric O it was with Ms Athena. I had heard of other providers that specialized in providing tantric sessions, but I was sceptical about having to do breathing leasons and the whole bit, it seamed like a lot of wasted time. Ms Athena is unique in her sessions, she is like no other when i comes to knowing how make you achieve the best orgasm you ever had. When I recieved the tandric O from her I would have bet a million dollars that I squirted a bucket load, but not one drop came out. It was the most earth shattering, euphoric feeling and the most satisfying orgasm I have ever had, which lead to having multiple tantric O's. The tantric O is very addicting to say the least for me. For me the subspace hasn't happened yet, but Ms Athena and I are working on that among other things.
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:52 PM   #3
cumalot
Registered Member

Here is an update on my subspace experience with Ms Athena. We had, as I mentioned earlier, been trying to get me to subspace and she finally accomplished that the other day. In order for me to get to that level it took a lot of total trust in Ms Athena and her skills. I had to focus my attention away from the little head and back to the big head. After trying for weeks we decided a blindfold might help me concentrate better, and it did the trick. I realized I couldn't concentrate while watching Ms Athena getting off on getting me off, just too much of an awesome site for me. With the use of some vibrators and a dildo stimulating the prostate, the blindfold and some mind blowing sensations of rubbing and sucking and vibrating the cock and concentration I was able to get to the subspace. The feeling was something that I have never felt before. It seemed to be the ultimate cum with out the ejaculation. I felt like I was floating on a wave of sexual feelings that mixed sensual with pain with a complete sense of euphoric release. It's difficult to explain the feelings of subspace but anyone who has had a tantric O, the feeling is 100% better. Like Ms Athena has told me there is much better feelings after the cum than anything else. Just because you cum there is no reason to stop and that is where everything gets better, which leads to tantric O's and subspace. You have to trust, focus and submit to the feelings to get there. Afterwards tender cuddling helps to bring you back as your body is tingling and spinning. Ms Athena really knows what makes a cock and a mind tick.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:52 PM   #4
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Tantric sex is actually part of Tantra yoga which is considered to be one of the paths to enlightenment. It's similar to Kundalina yoga which is a way of raising consciousness by working with chakra engergy.

http://www.sanatansociety.org/yoga_a...antra_yoga.htm
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:03 PM   #5
Ernest Heming
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Had an absolute great session with a goddess in Tampa a little while back, my first tantric session. She brought me slowly to get heights. Multiple o's before the actual ejaculation. Could not stop shuddering for 15 minutes. She was kind, leading and exilerating!
Ernest Heming is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 07:53 PM   #6
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

This sounds very exciting. I'm adding this to my "to do" list this year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Tantric sex is actually part of Tantra yoga which is considered to be one of the paths to enlightenment. It's similar to Kundalina yoga which is a way of raising consciousness by working with chakra engergy.

http://www.sanatansociety.org/yoga_a...antra_yoga.htm
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:46 PM   #7
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Taking a man to heights he has never felt through tantric sex is such a turn on for me....I love my 3Cs and by watching the man float through phases of pleasure makes my pussy dripping wet......I want to be hot and hungry until the end of a session,so I can continue to take him, time and time again to SubSpace.......My focus is all on him reaching those levels of pleasure, through the Mind Fuck..............This is my reward.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:28 PM   #8
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

I love learning about alternative ways to reach that ultimate O! This is definitley something that has sparked some curiousity. So glad i know about this forum now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Taking a man to heights he has never felt through tantric sex is such a turn on for me....I love my 3Cs and by watching the man float through phases of pleasure makes my pussy dripping wet......I want to be hot and hungry until the end of a session,so I can continue to take him, time and time again to SubSpace.......My focus is all on him reaching those levels of pleasure, through the Mind Fuck..............This is my reward.
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:36 PM   #9
cumalot
Registered Member

Jasmine Ms Athena is the best there is for SubSpace.....she took me there and back several times.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:38 PM   #10
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a skill I have been developing for longer then I have been a Mistress and actually knew what kink was all about. I just knew after I did my first prostate stimuli, that I wanted to learn,do, and give more of it.....To see a mans eyes roll back in his head, his toes curl, he head thrash back and forth....It was just so FUCKING HOT...Thats was not something I could give to him with my body, while we are locked into sex. A man must trust and relax to receive Tantric Os and be able to hit SubSpace..........
Old 02-11-2012, 04:16 AM   #11
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
I just posted a review on a visit to Ms Athena in the Houston independent review section:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...41#post2133841

It was quite an amazing experience, my first time trying to achieve tantric Os, and I'd love to hear what experience others have had with this. Following is an excerpt from the above review about that:

She then talked about tantric orgasms and that over-stimulation, almost to the point of pain, was the key to non-ejaculatory orgasms which lead to the release of endorphins and dopamine and lead to a euphoric condition called subspace, and the possibility to do this multiple times. I was skeptical, but willing to try. She warmed my ass up with a couple of small vibrators, and then pulled out a medium large one which had me gulping a bit, but worked it in while distracting me with HJ and BBBJ. Once I adjusted it felt wonderful, and I loved the feeling of it sliding in and out.

Once we got to that point, what ensued was multiple repetitions of her over-stimulating me. She sat with her legs under mine and with her pussy up against the vibrator and exhorting me to fuck her cock. While that was all going on, she would bend forward for BBBJ and/or Russian, nipple play (including clothespins a couple of times), and applying a vibrator hard on the sensitive area on the under side of the head of my cock. The first couple of times I had to ask her to back off, as I was about to ejaculate.

But then unusual, first ever experiences began to happen to me. The combination of sensations resulted in what Ms Athena said were tantric orgasms. It's hard to describe, but the sensations would build and build until I would have an almost seizure like experience in which my whole body would stiffen up for several seconds, followed by a complete release of tension and a very euphoric feeling, but no ejaculation. During this whole time, things continued to feel very good, but different from the more intense build up to a normal ejaculatory orgasm. Ms Athena attributes this difference to the focus being in the brain, rather than the cock.

She repeated this cycle several times before telling me it was time for me to ejaculate. The first couple of times I couldn't do it because I had the tantric orgasms again. She decided I was too stimulated, turned the vibrator off (though leaving it in place) and did BBBJ until I ejaculated. After that I was well and truly done.
Was in Vegas a couple of years ago and booked a tantric session with CindySpice. My experience paralleled yours. I think I am gonna have to make a trip to Houston. It was one of the most awesome things I have ever experienced. If you have not had this experience, ya gotta try it.
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:44 AM   #12
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna View Post
Was in Vegas a couple of years ago and booked a tantric session with CindySpice. My experience paralleled yours. I think I am gonna have to make a trip to Houston. It was one of the most awesome things I have ever experienced. If you have not had this experience, ya gotta try it.

Umm cum on down sugar, I love a man to place himself in my kinky hands and give me the control over his Cock, thus allowing him to float into SubSpace with a smile in his face...........Mind Fuck, isent nothing else like it..........
Old 02-11-2012, 07:56 AM   #13
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

The Tantric experience is different for everyone.
Different techniques are needed for different men to "get there."
It is a mind- ripping experience experience for the man, and really HOT to watch.
I LOVE going into a man's asshole.
It sounds like Ms Athena seriously KNOWS her stuff.
Your session with her almost makes me wish I had a dick.
Love you, Athena♥!
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:59 AM   #14
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol Thanks Goddess Dallas, I do so enjoy what I do, and yes I am jealous of not being able to experience it as well................lol But oh those lucky boys that do.........
Old 02-11-2012, 09:52 AM   #15
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Umm cum on down sugar, I love a man to place himself in my kinky hands and give me the control over his Cock, thus allowing him to float into SubSpace with a smile in his face...........Mind Fuck, isent nothing else like it..........
When I get to Houston you have definitely moved to the top of my to do me list!
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women