Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452887
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2015, 11:35 PM   #16
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambigirl View Post
Ugh, Quit! I need a slave. Haha. Or just someone to partake in whatever it is I want to.
I would be more than happy to be your slave!
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 12:34 AM   #17
justabloke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Maybe I'm the one out of step on this fetish. When it's completely impersonal like that then I find that a massive turn off. Seriously, I would rather have a wank than fuck someone who didn't respond. I like kink more than domination I guess.
justabloke is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 12:57 AM   #18
Guest011218
Account Disabled

User ID: 166326
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by justabloke View Post
Maybe I'm the one out of step on this fetish. When it's completely impersonal like that then I find that a massive turn off. Seriously, I would rather have a wank than fuck someone who didn't respond. I like kink more than domination I guess.
Everybody has their thing! This definitely isn't something I'd do all the time, but I do want to do it - it's definitely more on the domination side, you're right!
Guest011218 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 06:22 AM   #19
ca1962
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I have had a fantasy along similar lines. Mine is that the woman "has" to let me have my way with her, but does not want me to. So she just sits there (maybe offering mild resistance at first), as I have to undress her, fondle her, open up her mouth for kissing and oral, etc., all the while she is just waiting for it to be over with.
ca1962 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:12 AM   #20
IanFleming
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
If you don't like it, then of course you would not want to partake. I agree with the earlier poster who said it needs to be done as a femdom/humiliation scene. IMO, if done the way I would want it, the woman could be doing something to indicate disinterest--like smoking, watching TV or talking to a friend on the phone. But I would also want her to engage occasionally with me verbally, reminding me that other men are a better fuck/DATY er than I am. And also to occasionally moan or something to indicate that I, the lowly servant, was pleasing her.

But if she were completely disengaged, I , too, might find that to be too much.
IanFleming is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 10:08 AM   #21
x"CY"ting
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Oooh! Or if someone had a smoking fetish, I could be smoking. I could even paint my nails. Please tell me I'm not alone. *sigh*
I would let you do whatever you wanted as long as I got to tap that ass!!! You should definately make a trip north!!

I once screwed my girlfriend while she was on the phone with her Dad!! She answered her phone and just kept talking like nothing was going on. It was hot though and I fucked her hard!! I thought he might have heard my huge load hit her chest inches from the phone!! Man that was good!!
x"CY"ting is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 05:28 PM   #22
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Once upon a time, back in the day when I had a SO, when he would make me angry, he would try to make it up to me by pleasing me. But, I am who I am (stubborn and a Capricorn...heh), and so he would be kissing, touching, fucking...and I would just be eating and on my phone. Completely uninterested. More or less because I was pissed off and wasn't going to let him win...but...I thoroughly enjoyed that.

I would just LOVE to receive some AWESOME DATY, or even get a good pounding, and be like...reading a book. I could even crochet.
I think this fetish is called "being married".

Seriously. Most guys are on this site because their wives fuck like they are completely uninterested..
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:42 PM   #23
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
I think this fetish is called "being married".

Seriously. Most guys are on this site because their wives fuck like they are completely uninterested..
So true.. LMAO!!! but to each their own... BD
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 08:30 PM   #24
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Sounds like a boring fetish. No pun intended.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 09:19 PM   #25
Jon[s]
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
To each their own of course, but I see it as a game. She "seems" uninterested, and it's my job to turn that around. So I work to step up in all areas, from pussy eating, to my stroke game. As soon as I hear that moan, even if it's light, I know I got her. Then I just work to build from there.
Jon[s] is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 10:32 PM   #26
Guest011218
Account Disabled

User ID: 166326
My ECCIE Reviews

For the men referring to it is "married", I don't think you're quite understanding my fantasy completely.

Jon[s] has it right. I've been married...I get it...but I'm not speaking of that type of disinterest. I'm speaking of having a submissive man be eager to please me and I'm pretending to be completely wrapped up in something else. No moans, no effort - NOTHING. In REALITY, it would actually be quite hard for me...if receiving good DATY (or any good stimulation, period), I think I'd have to really focus to not start squirming or moaning. I think then it would be a game. I would want my sub to want to try to break me of my disinterest.

Again, some gents are here because they are married and want the standard GFE, sensual experience, so on so forth...I get that - I understand, really.

But believe me, there are MANY gents out there that LOVE to be a woman's "guinea pig"...I like pets.
Guest011218 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 05:46 AM   #27
Shagem6967
I'm Back

Encounters: 25

I have a similar fantasy but it is more on the domination side. I walk into a room with a girl passed out on the bed completely clothed, I have to remove everything while she is dead out and completely have my way with her. She can't moan, can't scream, can't stiffen up or move in any way. If she does she gets a stern spanking and we start over. I think it would be very hard for the woman to lay completely relaxed. If you have every worked with someone that is really out cold they are very hard to move as well. It would be fun.
Shagem6967 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 12:35 PM   #28
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
For the men referring to it is "married", I don't think you're quite understanding my fantasy completely.

Jon[s] has it right. I've been married...I get it...but I'm not speaking of that type of disinterest. I'm speaking of having a submissive man be eager to please me and I'm pretending to be completely wrapped up in something else. No moans, no effort - NOTHING. In REALITY, it would actually be quite hard for me...if receiving good DATY (or any good stimulation, period), I think I'd have to really focus to not start squirming or moaning. I think then it would be a game. I would want my sub to want to try to break me of my disinterest.

Again, some gents are here because they are married and want the standard GFE, sensual experience, so on so forth...I get that - I understand, really.

But believe me, there are MANY gents out there that LOVE to be a woman's "guinea pig"...I like pets.
I would absolutely LOVE this fantasy, but I am very submissive. Which, of course, also means that being a beautiful woman's guinea pig (or just pet in general) is something that I would be eager to try.
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 06:44 AM   #29
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagem6967 View Post
I have a similar fantasy but it is more on the domination side. I walk into a room with a girl passed out on the bed completely clothed, I have to remove everything while she is dead out and completely have my way with her. She can't moan, can't scream, can't stiffen up or move in any way.
This fantasy is called "the naughty mortician".

Or necrophilia.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 08:22 AM   #30
this_side_up
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I understand this completely.....I have an UTR and our deal is she only gives head....so we are both cool with me kicking my seat back in my truck and sipping a beer while she applies a world class, ball slobbering, deep throating BJ......I like to plan the mutual finish of both the beer and blowjob......very satisfying. I have taken a biz call or two while she was hard at work......nice little naughty.
this_side_up is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women