Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59852
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2015, 08:01 AM   #91
jakemar47
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I totally agree! Next time I'm in NOLA, I will look you up!
jakemar47 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:03 AM   #92
nanette3480
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 262590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston_switch View Post
Nanette.... Mid 20s
Ok.. So, mid 30's doesn't apply here..
nanette3480 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:31 AM   #93
doublerdriver71
Registered Member

Do I really have to wait til tomorrow?
doublerdriver71 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:44 AM   #94
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Love this thread

This is definitely one of the best and thought provoking threads that has been posted on this board. Guys, you rock. It is nice to be appreciated. As for me, I am in my prime. I love my life, I love what I do and I am having a blast doing it. I have met the most incredible individuals in this industry. I enjoy spending time with the more mature gentlemen. Most of them are more mature and respectful versus the younger men. Most of these men have an overall great personality, a wonderful sense of humor, and is respectful of me and my time. I find this much more appealing than a man with amazing looks and body.

Hugs,
Juliette
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 01:58 PM   #95
smokeater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I have always made an effort to find ladies as close to my own age as possible. I am about to turn 56 and have had the pleasure of a few women older than me and have never been dissapointed. A few have moved on and a few are hard to find but I keep looking. It seems people born in the 50's are more open minded and perhaps adventurous. I know the older I get the more curious and open I am to trying new things.
smokeater is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 02:18 PM   #96
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeater View Post
I have always made an effort to find ladies as close to my own age as possible. I am about to turn 56 and have had the pleasure of a few women older than me and have never been dissapointed. A few have moved on and a few are hard to find but I keep looking. It seems people born in the 50's are more open minded and perhaps adventurous. I know the older I get the more curious and open I am to trying new things.
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 03:56 AM   #97
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Diablo View Post
wow men over 60 to handsy. well I guess I wont be seeing her.
Come visit me too, I love hands, lol.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:26 AM   #98
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
Ditto all the above comments. And since I seek encounters where I connect with the person on many levels, I'm much more likely to have common life experiences and interests with the over 40 ladies. These ladies typically know their bodies better than the younger gals, are better at teaching me how to please them, and are more likely to want to receive pleasure as well as giving pleasure.

Rock on ladies!!
Spice, you got it exactly right! The older woman is more aware of what she likes, is more willing to coach you into how to please her, and is more aware of how to please a guy! The younger ladies seem to be more apt to have a non GFE attitude. If I was to describe the difference between a younger provide and a more mature one, it is this. The younger ones are selling themselves. (Looks, activities). The more experienced provider, seems to be more into sharing the experience. Both have their place. I find myself enjoying myself with the more mature ladies more. This doesn't mean that there are young wonderful providers who do have this attitude. They're just a little harder to find.
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 07:51 AM   #99
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

For those of you that wanted an explanation on "TOO HANDSY". You've got one.

There was a brief time that I got out of FS and was only doing FBSM+. I had one gentleman that I will never forget. He was over 60. Now bare in mind the type of person I am, which most have not met me yet and may not. But when I give a body rub (massage) or for anything that I enjoy doing. I give it my all. So when I had this gentleman on my massage table and all he can do is keep lifting up and grabbing and moving around, when I could clearly see that he did not want a body rub, he would of preferred FS. Then, YES....that turned out to be a big turn off for me.

So, now before I go down that road of FS with a gentleman over 60. I will see them for a FBSM first just to see if they can give me the respect that deserves more. Plan and simple.

I have a regular now that is over 60. He came to me first for a FBSM and we clicked. We are good friends. And I see him for any and all of my different types of services that I offer and enjoy being with him when we are together.

Any more questions, about being "too handsy" that I need to clear up?
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 11:59 AM   #100
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn View Post
Here's my 2 cents....
But I have found in my case that most men over the age of 55, 60 etc....become too handsy and that too me is a total turn off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn View Post
For those of you that wanted an explanation on "TOO HANDSY". You've got one.

There was a brief time that I got out of FS and was only doing FBSM+. I had one gentleman that I will never forget. He was over 60. Now bare in mind the type of person I am, which most have not met me yet and may not. But when I give a body rub (massage) or for anything that I enjoy doing. I give it my all. So when I had this gentleman on my massage table and all he can do is keep lifting up and grabbing and moving around, when I could clearly see that he did not want a body rub, he would of preferred FS. Then, YES....that turned out to be a big turn off for me.

So, now before I go down that road of FS with a gentleman over 60. I will see them for a FBSM first just to see if they can give me the respect that deserves more. Plan and simple.

I have a regular now that is over 60. He came to me first for a FBSM and we clicked. We are good friends. And I see him for any and all of my different types of services that I offer and enjoy being with him when we are together.

Any more questions, about being "too handsy" that I need to clear up?
I have one. How did one guy over 55 being "too handsy" turn into most men over 55? To me it looks like you had ONE disrespectful client who happened to be over 55.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 12:16 PM   #101
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll be 44 tomorrow and I am happier and more comfortable/confident in my skin now than when I was in my 20's. I also prefer gents 45 and older. Something about a man that can stimulate my mind as well as my lady parts. I found the hobby at my sexual prime
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 12:47 PM   #102
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
I have one. How did one guy over 55 being "too handsy" turn into most men over 55? To me it looks like you had ONE disrespectful client who happened to be over 55.
Although, I have had that one that I mentioned..as he was the worst of them all. But I would say its more then 50% of the gentlemen that I have seen over the age of 60+ that were disrespectful. So, instead of just not seeing men over the age of 60 all together. I like to see how they act during a FBSM session before I will commit to a FS session.
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 08:26 AM   #103
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default Hate to be rushed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron204 View Post
Slow & Sensual is high on my list these days. Somewhere along the way, live has become more about savoring the experience over simply getting things done. It doesn't always mean a more mature provider is required, but someone around my age or a bit older can be a /very/ good thing indeed.

I guess I'm an OFF at heart if not quite there in years (there's still a decent amount of brown hair amidst the silver)
I think Aaron is right on when it comes to us older guys. We like to be seduced! We like to kiss and be kissed! We like to take our time and enjoy everything about the experience. (I'm not sure it's fair to portray all young as not into this complete experience as to believe all mature are into this experience.) It's just that if we had to make a choice between a beautiful "perfect " body but a non GFE experience or a less than "perfect" body but a real GFE, it's not a hard choice. I think the difference being described here is "we are not interested in doing something to you, we want to share something with you" attitude.
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 08:57 AM   #104
dleehou
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosa View Post
I think Aaron is right on when it comes to us older guys. We like to be seduced! We like to kiss and be kissed! We like to take our time and enjoy everything about the experience. (I'm not sure it's fair to portray all young as not into this complete experience as to believe all mature are into this experience.) It's just that if we had to make a choice between a beautiful "perfect " body but a non GFE experience or a less than "perfect" body but a real GFE, it's not a hard choice. I think the difference being described here is "we are not interested in doing something to you, we want to share something with you" attitude.
I couldn't have said that better. I feel the same way.
dleehou is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 02:28 AM   #105
yohimbebrother
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

this is a great thread. I do appreciate and enjoy mature ladies. one of the better experiences I've had here on eccie was with a mature lady that owned monkey...heheheh she really knows how to turn a man on, she is skilled about the art of seduction and knows how to make a man feel like a king. she can draw out the true nature of a man and will really make him desire his woman.

On another note, I am also looking for a mature AA lady (over 40) to have some fun with. its been a while...
yohimbebrother is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women