Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40283
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2015, 11:28 AM   #106
Macy Manning
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77696
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Where is the OP?

Heck, I'm still waiting on the OP to explain how we older ladies fall into the Another Realm category. Now I like kinky play on occasion but I'm more of a GFE type gal. I'd much rather hug and kiss you than peg and hit you. I'm a lover not a biter.

When did mature become kinky?
Macy Manning is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 02:45 PM   #107
betheavy2004
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Macy to answer your question. The mature provider in my opinion is another realm of seduction,sexuality and sophistication. After reading all the replies seems you can find a mature provider for almost every niche. If one wants a mature to treat them like a king, they are here. If one wants a mature to make them scream for mercy they are here. Want good conversation guess what they are Here. The mature is Much more than just good looks. This may not be all the correct answer but hope you get where I am kinda coming from.
betheavy2004 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 10:06 PM   #108
Grayhair Gentleman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Mature Newbie

I too prefer a mature provider and have been able to see a few very classy mature ladies and they usual are 40 on up in age. My personal experience is that I didn't get into this hobby until after I was 60+ and had limited previous partners. I've been able to expand my experiences and share in areas. Several have thanked me for my oral skills that I share with them. Thank You Ladies!
Grayhair Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 05:42 AM   #109
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayhair Gentleman View Post
I too prefer a mature provider and have been able to see a few very classy mature ladies and they usual are 40 on up in age. My personal experience is that I didn't get into this hobby until after I was 60+ and had limited previous partners. I've been able to expand my experiences and share in areas. Several have thanked me for my oral skills that I share with them. Thank You Ladies!
You should visit Houston, so I can thank you too!

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 05:47 AM   #110
J.Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I'm in my early 40ies and have found the mature provider to be the best. One poster here said the 20something barbie doll is great to look at which I would agree and its always fun to be with one of them every now and then but the ladies closer to my age are MUCH more fun.

I believe the reason is that there is more of a connection with them and something that is funny or interesting to someone in their late 30s and into their 40ies may not be received the same by a 22-28 year old.

Going to see Celine of Houston tonight for the first time and right now if you told me I had to see a provider immediately I would choose Ashtyn Belle without hesitation.
J.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 07:04 AM   #111
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayhair Gentleman View Post
No, thank YOU!!!
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:40 AM   #112
RoxyG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 147828
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mature woman in her 40s right here
RoxyG is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 05:24 PM   #113
Plain_Jane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 234225
My ECCIE Reviews

Just turned 40 in Jan. I feel as I've sweetened with age. Allows my sinful seduction side to come out as well. Love to give on top of that.

Just like wine I feel like I've gotten better with again..

Kisses & Licks..
Soft touches that make the body shiver...
Plain_Jane is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 09:32 PM   #114
Macy Manning
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by betheavy2004 View Post
Macy to answer your question. The mature provider in my opinion is another realm of seduction,sexuality and sophistication. After reading all the replies seems you can find a mature provider for almost every niche. If one wants a mature to treat them like a king, they are here. If one wants a mature to make them scream for mercy they are here. Want good conversation guess what they are Here. The mature is Much more than just good looks. This may not be all the correct answer but hope you get where I am kinda coming from.
Thank you for your reply betheavy2004.

While I appreciate your thread and the positive light it's shown on mature providers, I can't say that I agree with your Another Realm classification. To me, a providers personality or specialty of services makes her unique not kinky. But, like the hobby its self everything is subjective.
Macy Manning is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 09:58 PM   #115
SASpurfan
Premium Access

Encounters: 171

Agree with Macy!
SAS
SASpurfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 07:33 PM   #116
Grayhair Gentleman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
You should visit Houston, so I can thank you too!

~
Thanks for the offer I'll take you up on that if I'm ever in the Houston area.
Grayhair Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 11:33 PM   #117
Find Your Joy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 291655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Love this thread! As a "new" provider at 44 I was afraid I might seem a bit ridiculous. I have been enthusiastically welcomed and am enjoying myself immensely. For me the good girl/ bad girl battle is over. This grown woman no longer worries about what good girls don't do. I just do what feels good now!
Find Your Joy is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 01:11 PM   #118
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Your Joy View Post
Love this thread! As a "new" provider at 44 I was afraid I might seem a bit ridiculous. I have been enthusiastically welcomed and am enjoying myself immensely. For me the good girl/ bad girl battle is over. This grown woman no longer worries about what good girls don't do. I just do what feels good now!
Welcome and I am so glad you are enjoying this!!

I know what you mean - I didn't start until I was 42 years old. This has been and continues to be the best experiences ever!!
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 03:54 PM   #119
shortstroke35
Account Disabled

I see several wonderful mature providers following this thread. I have started a thread in the main discussion area about mature providers that I would love for you girls to read and comment on if you like. Mature providers rock!!! I too wonder if this is a fetish or just being more comfortable with someone your on age.
shortstroke35 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 04:25 PM   #120
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

To all of you beautiful mature providers THANK YOU !!!
One of my ATF is 46 and she just keeps getting better and better and I am comfortable with her and her personality and humor attracts me to her as much as her body if not more so.
We have fun together and enjoy each others company and its no longer just about sex as it is quality time with a beautiful woman and I believe that only comes with time and maturity both mine and the providers.
women from 35 to 65 are the best !!
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women