Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2017, 12:01 AM   #1
george lol
Registered Member

Default Sydnee Capri RIP OFF

I had seen Sydnee Capri posting on twitter she is doing custom videos so months back ordered up and after 5 months she sent,so she sent me an email asking if i would like a new video,since she did not cover much of what i had ask her for i said sure and when i got my $ together I sent there was a problem with the green dot card and i got stuck for the $150,anyway I ask her since i had already lost $150 would see do for 100 she said yes but a few days latter i get an email telling me i have to send the rest by noon on a Saturday so i went ahead and sent. After waiting a couple months i hit her back with more options so she tells me her friend jazmine cashmere is in town and see will do a strap on with her but i need to send the cash ASAP since shes leaving in a few days so that sounded great a deal hard to pass up so i sent her 100 more as soon as she got the cash i get the email telling me jazmine cashmere is gone and she looking for a new girl that was march 15 havent heard anything back from her since. I sent her several emails none of them nasty in tone just asking wheres my video have a great day ect.to date i havent heard anything more back.After checking her recent reviews about how shes been ripping off guys for deposits looks like she has ripped me off as well i sent her a email letting her know if i did not hear something anything back soon i would be posting reviews about how shes a rip off and hoping i get through to anyone thinking of seeing her do not send her a dime up front since she will take and forget your name.I must add that she had 2 kids last year and she never lost the extra weight and her once very nice tits have a bad sag from 2 kids sucking on them i guess she does not look any where close to what she did if you do have dealings expect to hear lie after lie if you send her cash she went from a death in the family to im being thrown out of my house if someone wont help me out but if you compaire her old pics to the newer ones on FB you will notice shes still in the same place shes been for at least a few years just lies Sydnee Capri is a RIP OFF
george lol is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 06:46 AM   #2
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I cant believe you pay for someone to do a video lol
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 01:09 PM   #3
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Dude sorry for your ripoff but man what part of the scam did you not realize early in the game. She is the classic rip queen. It's easy to see and she played you like a fiddle. Hopefully this will give you some experience with this. Always do research. Hang in there.
Lesson number one. If they say their car broke down or they have a death in the family RUN!!!!
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 02:45 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Lesson to be learned: a fucktard and his money will be separated, quickly.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 11:08 PM   #5
Clark W. Griswold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Clark W. Griswold is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 07:01 PM   #6
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

This is clearly a man who's head does not cast a shadow.
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 07:34 PM   #7
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I will assume this happened in AZ. George, may I suggest you post this in the Alert Forum on the AZ Board?

How about cutting the NEWBIE some slack Cover??
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 09:53 PM   #8
KueenKat4
Ebony Spinner MILF

User ID: 374868
Location: In your thoughts, dreams, and prayers. Physically in Houston, Tx.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well if you are into videos and like a very loyal entertaining lady, I'll be happy to fulfill some requests for you as I've been wanting to get into webcamming anyway. So let's chat for a few if you are into spinners. I'm no rip off and professionally, I wouldn't ever consider it because what you are or anyone else is able to do here (reviews, word of mouth, etc) That's just common sense but I am very sorry that happened to you, my love.
KueenKat4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 05:06 AM   #9
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default I can fix this!!

Send me $100 and I'll fix the problem for you!! Promise!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 09:34 AM   #10
StillKicking
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

Some scammers are very good, so shit can happen, but, "Fool me twice, shame on ME!"

Can't fix stupid. . .
StillKicking is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 09:40 AM   #11
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default Pay to play.....No free sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Dude sorry for your ripoff but man what part of the scam did you not realize early in the game. She is the classic rip queen. It's easy to see and she played you like a fiddle. Hopefully this will give you some experience with this. Always do research. Hang in there.
Lesson number one. If they say their car broke down or they have a death in the family RUN!!!!
Good advice RIP OFF.Paid sessions without bullshit.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 06:45 PM   #12
anonsull
Valued Poster

Never pay up front and Never give a deposit. Latest in many rip off reports about her.
anonsull is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 09:15 PM   #13
Btkj30
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I don't get the personal video thing, there is so much out there for free!!! How ocd are you if you need it that customized? Just google anything you can think of and you can find it for free
Btkj30 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women