Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-15-2012, 10:55 AM   #31
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14
Thumbs up Bartering Respect....It makes for better times..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDNorthface View Post
Yes, she does expect that. And so do most of the others.
Tia there are those of us out there that do respect others as we deserve the same respect...that is a kind of bartering that we all share and the type of bartering I enjoy the most....
Old 06-15-2012, 12:01 PM   #32
Tantalizing Tia
Account Disabled

User ID: 23333
Default The richest of Barters is respect...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
Tia there are those of us out there that do respect others as we deserve the same respect...that is a kind of bartering that we all share and the type of bartering I enjoy the most....

Cum,
AS I told the sweet gent who wrote a PM to say that all men aren't like this guy, and apologize for him (which I thought was sweet on his part...)

If I thought all men (or hobbyist more specifically) were like him I would have left the profession( or never started)...The truth is meeting the type of clients I meet I have truly grown a larger respect for men. Unfortunately that Petesnowball whatever guy is a shinning example of the bad hobbyist and the locker room mentality prevalent on this board at times but we can surely thank our lucky stars you hobbyist aren't all like him.

I adore and respect my clients and consider them to be friends. I am only friends with folks I respect and respect me back... YOU ARE CORRECT...It is the truest of barters my dear.

much love...happy friday... off to have lunch with the beautiful ZARA...
Old 06-15-2012, 12:42 PM   #33
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Not to stay on topic, but I would love to barter for airfare and hotel stays :-)

And yes, I agree that knowing some of my clients has given me a greater respect for men. Some have been more gentlemanly than any I've ever met in my civilian/professional life. I am truly blessed to spend time with them.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:52 PM   #34
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

I am also in need of a new iPhone...mine is on the fritz but no insurance on it! Have a contract with AT&T already so the phone would have to be bought outright.

Also, A/C in my car needs a new compressor, any autoshop owners out there? And tons of electrical work on it as well.

Oh heck, why not a good used car with low mileage and a working AC! Lol...not kidding...but lol anyway. Dealership owners???

And my central air at my home too. Using window units for now. Barter for the wholesale price and labor of a brand new unit inside and out.

Well the OP did bring it up ;-)

*insert batting eyelashes here*
Old 06-17-2012, 05:41 AM   #35
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

YummyMarie (Look back to page 1 for electrical & AC. :)

~
Old 06-17-2012, 07:36 AM   #36
BlackMistress
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125469

I would seriously consider bartering for someone to build me a treehouse.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:22 AM   #37
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMistress View Post
I would seriously consider bartering for someone to build me a treehouse.
They could build it, then help you break it in.
Old 06-18-2012, 07:06 PM   #38
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowballpeter View Post
I agree with jonballs. How can someone who charges 150- the sky is the limit ever complain about what someone would want for an hour of their time. Crazy. And tia of you want to be around people who are nice all the time go convert to being a nun who has no worldly possessions or go teach kindergarten and make 32,000 a year. Really, you expect all these guys to be perfect gentlemen after they shoot their load down someone's throat stick their penis in an area meant for exit only or stick their tongue up a womans ass, cmon!!!!!!!!
,,,,the only reason the hooktards get this great idea to "barter" is because they needed some service performed and when they found out HOW MUCH they shit their pants cause they devalue what hard working men DO..and most would CRAP their knickers if they had to pay Workmans comp insurance, unemployment insurance and quarterly sales tax, much less social security and THATS just for starters..
And the sad and insulting part about it is , say , an auto mechanic may charge .75 per hr, and these hooktards thinck thats outrageous, theyll just deny it here though and will rather attack you for speaking the truth to distract ..
good luck guys,, try it out and then get back to me on how it all worked out for ya..
Old 06-19-2012, 04:43 AM   #39
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you don't have anything positive to contribute, please try to refrain from posting in this thread, especially if you do not like the concept of bartering & are so rude that you can't refrain from referring to a fem on this site as a hooktard, talk about devaluing someone's services!

~
Old 06-19-2012, 07:01 AM   #40
joseph033
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
,,,,the only reason the hooktards get this great idea to "barter" is because they needed some service performed and when they found out HOW MUCH they shit their pants cause they devalue what hard working men DO..and most would CRAP their knickers if they had to pay Workmans comp insurance, unemployment insurance and quarterly sales tax, much less social security and THATS just for starters..
And the sad and insulting part about it is , say , an auto mechanic may charge .75 per hr, and these hooktards thinck thats outrageous, theyll just deny it here though and will rather attack you for speaking the truth to distract ..
good luck guys,, try it out and then get back to me on how it all worked out for ya..
Guys, can we please try to maintain a modicum of civility in the discussion? If you feel that the offer isn’t worth your time you can just keep silent or indicate that it’s not worth it to you. Is it really necessary to hurl insults along with your expression of disapproval toward the offer? Also, when you feel the need to add insults to your argument that indicates of an acknowledgement of a weak position.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:12 AM   #41
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

Some people just gotta mouth off to gain any kind of attention even if it's negative. Shows their true personality.

I think this is a great idea and hope it works for everyone.

I'd barter for my a/c to be repaired on my older vehicle and the tires and headliner to be replaced so I can sell it.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:15 AM   #42
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWQaNgjmD-I
Old 06-19-2012, 12:01 PM   #43
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post

True and false. Even I think mechanics are a rip off. Like my guy who is the only one in the state of Alabama who will even touch a Quattroporte because it has that 4.2 liter Ferrari engine in it. He charges more per hour than most ladies here do. And it is a rip off... And mechanics have a reputation for ripping off women so I can understand where they would want someone they know to do the work for a trade situation.

And some women do de-value what men do... These are the notorious no call no show artists in the hobby who think just because they ask 300 an hour they can get away with anything. Like I explained to one after a NCNS and she called a week later wanting a session (need of cash) telling her that my hourly rate is triple hers and that NCNS needed to be taken care of before I would ever see her again (yeah I was back charging her). That never happened so she never saw me again. Too many women out there to be bothered by a few inept ones who tend to give the ones who actually do right and work hard a bad name.
Old 06-19-2012, 05:13 PM   #44
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
If you don't have anything positive to contribute, please try to refrain from posting in this thread, especially if you do not like the concept of bartering & are so rude that you can't refrain from referring to a fem on this site as a hooktard, talk about devaluing someone's services!

~
I really dont care if you dont like my style of self expression, it certainly is my honest opinion and will show me whos with me and whos just not thinking straight.

if I can help just ONE person from going down that road to ruin with that snake oil your peddlin, than my job will be done, regardless if EVERYONE left on the EARTH hates me for it, Im a giving and unselfish person, what can I say toots..
Old 06-20-2012, 10:00 AM   #45
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
True and false. Even I think mechanics are a rip off. Like my guy who is the only one in the state of Alabama who will even touch a Quattroporte because it has that 4.2 liter Ferrari engine in it. He charges more per hour than most ladies here do. And it is a rip off... And mechanics have a reputation for ripping off women .
IDK, in my experience the hooktards tend to kick the COCK out of their cars..ijs

dont get me wrong, they usually look HOT doing it and its kinda cute to drive around alittle with them and watch them smoke a cigarette , put on makeup while texting and drinking cofeee,,

racing light to light, hitting 90 mph only to SLAM the SHIT out of their brakes,,, brake dust flying, you can see it coming off the front wheels, thats all that ugly black dust all over the rims..
the rotors are glowing red reminiscent of Ron Hornaday at Martinsville on LAP 5!

the oils always running about two quarts low minimum and the crank is screaming and about to spit out a piston

the radiator is BONE fucking DRY and shes complaining cause the HEAT dont work and the engine keeps stalling!!

In short, someone should advise the ladies that if they BUY some expensive style over substance vehicle , then you drive the thing like.. JEFF GORDON IN THE BLACK SS WITH THE NAVIGATION... and dont maintain it till something falls off, it is three times as expensive to fix it..

But all in all , the chicks are HOT doing it all and wouldnt miss it for the world!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9meN8MCYfI
trying to beat everyone in a hell fire hurry to get whereever their going..hehe..
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women