Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2017, 08:00 PM   #16
MrTim2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

That. Is. Pure. Genius. I love it!
MrTim2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 09:16 PM   #17
instfixer
Valued Poster

Ok so you no longer work there...

Craft your letter as carefully that you can.
Personalize each letter but do NOT tell in each letter, who you are sending the other letters to.
Send a letter to everyone that you can think of in HR
Send letters to the Board, president, vice president CEO, CFO etc etc etc.
Send letters to all high placed females.
Give the job of crafting the letters to a lady friend because the English that a woman uses is slightly different from what a man would use.
mail the letters in a different town than yours.

may you place 'heads' on your wall
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 11:59 PM   #18
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
YOU need an ATTORNEY, not a bunch of hookers and fucktards. Although there are MANY of us educated/certified and licensed in various professions, not an ideal venue for this type of advice. That being said, I'd love to read the the intelligent replies to this.
I'm not sure what an attorney would do in this situation because he has no standing, rather he is looking out for some friends.

Here's my advice for you: Make sure everything is legitimate. Why? Because if you put in one false accusation that costs someone their job you can be sure that a libel suit is coming your way and you are going to get a judgment against you.

The fact that you are posting about this on this forum is cause for caution. You better hope that no one can link this post to the letter you are writing.

What type of retaliation are you concerned of? I have a feeling that you either have some skeletons in the closet that these former co-workers know of or you are worried that this might be a physical altercation in the future.

Stay safe.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:36 AM   #19
MrTim2
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt27 View Post
I'm not sure what an attorney would do in this situation because he has no standing, rather he is looking out for some friends.

Here's my advice for you: Make sure everything is legitimate. Why? Because if you put in one false accusation that costs someone their job you can be sure that a libel suit is coming your way and you are going to get a judgment against you.

The fact that you are posting about this on this forum is cause for caution. You better hope that no one can link this post to the letter you are writing.

What type of retaliation are you concerned of? I have a feeling that you either have some skeletons in the closet that these former co-workers know of or you are worried that this might be a physical altercation in the future.

Stay safe.
How will anyone know who sends the letter? I never said what state that the company is in. I never said what industry I'm talking about. I never used any names. How can anyone link the letter I wrote to this forum or these posts?
Old 05-11-2017, 11:20 AM   #20
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTim2 View Post
How will anyone know who sends the letter? I never said what state that the company is in. I never said what industry I'm talking about. I never used any names. How can anyone link the letter I wrote to this forum or these posts?
IT depends on the medium you use to send said letter. Email? IP address would stand out.

But ultimately someone might tie together the writing you have to your writing style. We all have a writing style, some are unique and others are not.

All I am saying is be safe. The last thing you want is to lose your head because of following your heart.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 09:09 PM   #21
Guest062617
The original hot Blonde

User ID: 247061
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
YOU need an ATTORNEY, not a bunch of hookers and fucktards. Although there are MANY of us educated/certified and licensed in various professions, not an ideal venue for this type of advice. That being said, I'd love to read the the intelligent replies to this.

like people on fb asking medical questions
Guest062617 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 09:11 PM   #22
Guest062617
The original hot Blonde

User ID: 247061
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I no longer work for the firm I'm writing about. I'm writing to hopefully right some wrongs that are being committed by those in site management, regarding sexual harassment. My hope is that corporate comes down hard on some of the main offenders. I left the company a while ago, but still have friends there that are putting up with shit from management. Corporate is located several states away and rarely visits the local site. They have no idea what a cesspool the site has become.
Right the wrongs or do u mean axe to grind with a vendetta...people in ur situation often confuse the two
Guest062617 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 03:05 PM   #23
MrTim2
Gaining Momentum

The letter went out this morning to the VP of Human Resources. I CC'd the VP General Counsel and 2 female members of the Board of Directors.

I'm sure when the shit hits the fan, my friends who still work there will let me know. Although they'll have no idea it was me who started the shitstorm!

I can't wait!!!
Old 05-17-2017, 04:54 PM   #24
instfixer
Valued Poster

Be aware that there will be no publicity if there are any changes.

Years ago a Black guy got unjustly fired from his job.
This was right after that Rodney King thing.
The trial [if any] would be held in LA.
The evil female boss [ universally hated] was let go with an announcement that she 'bettered' herself by taking a job with another company.
The same was true of the HY director of that building.
Meanwhile the Black guy got a six figure confidential settlement.
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 03:55 AM   #25
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

You shouldn't be chicken shit about it. If its something you believe is the right thing to do, stand up and own it.let them know who you are. I've requested meetings with my boss and HR at the same time. And I told HR right in front of my boss the issues I had.

Now the boss is going to go on a witch hunt and try to find out who sent it. An innocent employee may take the rap for what you did and lose their job.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:33 AM   #26
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

If you require anonymity via computer try the local library or an Internet cafe, if one is available
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 07:30 AM   #27
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

You could always do it like the old ransom notes by cutting out letters form a newspaper or magazine and gluing them to paper. Make sure you wear gloves so no fingerprints are left in the glue.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 04:15 PM   #28
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Get a VPN.
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 06:26 PM   #29
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I no longer work for the firm I'm writing about. I'm writing to hopefully right some wrongs that are being committed by those in site management, regarding sexual harassment. My hope is that corporate comes down hard on some of the main offenders. I left the company a while ago, but still have friends there that are putting up with shit from management. Corporate is located several states away and rarely visits the local site. They have no idea what a cesspool the site has become.
I'm late coming to this thread but I'll say something no on else has: If you want allegations of sexual harassment investigated, send a letter to the regional office of the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the federal agency responsible for investigating allegations of employment discrimination. Also, states and even some cities have an agency with the authority to investigate allegations of employment discrimination. I'm skeptical that in-house, corporate personnel would investigate an internal "cesspool" of sexual harassment.

If you want to make your report anonymous, word process a letter, print it at a copy place, and mail it in a printed, plain white envelope. Drive to another city to post it if you're a very cautious (or paranoid) person. Use tissues when handling the letter, envelope, and stamp so you don't leave fingerprints. The suggestions in this thread about using high-tech means of transmission are silly.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 06:34 PM   #30
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt27 View Post

Wrong in so many ways. I'll point out just one: your assertion that "if you put in one false accusation that costs someone their job you can be sure that a libel suit is coming your way and you are going to get a judgment against you." Good-faith reports regarding illegal conduct (sexual harassment is illegal) are PRIVILEGED, meaning a libel suit won't stick. Also, I should hire you for your fortune-telling abilities. I've been practicing law for 38 years and I can't say for "sure" when a lawsuit will be filed. Let me guess: You're an IT guy, right?
ShysterJon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women