Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum

The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2017, 10:59 AM   #16
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
speak for yourself undercunt .. or better still don't speak at all

i proved you are a drunken goon babbler .. so go cry to someone who cares .. hint: it's not the site mod's or admin's.
Let him go to the site mods or admins. Then he can join LUBE on " vacation ".
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 12:40 PM   #17
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Okay, okay, okay I know a disabled person when I hear one. I'll do this slow for Munchkin so he and his friends can finally get it.
No one should be allowed to pummel someone for their own benefit but one can defend themselves from an interloper, an attacker, or someone acting tacky and can't take a hint.
Here is what we know:
A reporter, Ben Jacobs, came into the office of Greg Gianforte without asking while being interviewed by Fox News reporter Alicia Acuna one on one. Everyone admits to this fact; Gianforte, Jacobs, Acuna, and I suppose her cameraman though no one has interviewed him...strange.
Gianforte asked, and then ordered, Jacobs out of his office several times before Gianforte physically approached Jacobs. The audio confirms this along with the afore mentioned people.
Jacobs was knocked to the floor along with Gianforte. Jacobs broke his glasses and claims he injured his elbow. Jacobs filed charges of assault against Gianforte.
Gianforte won the election.
This is what we've been told but not verified;
No one other than Jacobs claims that he was "body slammed". What difference that makes is unknown but that is the narrative now.
Acuna first said that she saw the attack but later recanted saying that she was looking away when the actual attack occurred. She was just repeating what she heard over her shoulder (where was the camera man?)
The smelly bits;
"body slamming" is a very detailed way of describing a physical move. I wear glasses all the time. If I was knocked down and my glasses broken that would be the first thing on my mind. If not punched in the mouth or stomach I would be yelling about my glasses. If I got knocked to the ground I would not be yelling I was "body slammed". Kind of like calling a rifle an assault weapon. It raised the negativity of the issue.

So we don't KNOW (and that includes Munchkin) what happened that day as for the violence. It's a he said, he said moment. Gianforte says he grabbed Jacobs by the neck and tried to show him the door but they got tangled in each other and BOTH fell down. Acuna is worthless. Munchkin said that she was forced to change her story. Good luck proving that icehole. We know that Jacob broke certain bounds when he came into the office unasked and refused to leave. At that point in time, Jacobs was the agressor.
Jacobs had a history of fanciful, outrageous, and biased journalism regarding Trump, conservatives, and Gianforte.

Knowing what we know it makes sense that the reporter crossed the line and despite being asked, he refused to leave. Gianforte defended his turf and Jacobs came out the loser.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 01:51 PM   #18
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Jacobs had a history of fanciful, outrageous, and biased journalism regarding Trump, conservatives, and Gianforte.

Knowing what we know it makes sense that the reporter crossed the line and despite being asked, he refused to leave. Gianforte defended his turf and Jacobs came out the loser.

Jacobs is a snarky little shit...I'd have knocked him into next week, as well. "Body slammed" my ass....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 02:30 PM   #19
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I do hope those newspapers that backed Jaocobs lose their subscribers.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 04:34 PM   #20
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I do hope those newspapers that backed Jaocobs lose their subscribers.
Catch it on line.

https://www.theguardian.com/us
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 12:20 AM   #21
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Once again you can't tell the truth.
Here is a transcript of the encounter.

Jacobs: … the CBO score. Because, you know, you've been waiting to make your decision about health care until you saw the bill, and it just came out …

Gianforte: We'll talk to you about that later.

Jacobs: Yeah, but there's not going to be time. I'm just curious ...

Gianforte: Okay, speak with Shane, please.

Jacobs: But, you gotta ...

[loud crunching noises] The assault

Gianforte [screaming]: I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GUYS!

Jacobs: Jesus Chr ...

Gianforte: THE LAST GUY THAT CAME IN HERE—YOU DID THE SAME THING. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!The first request for him to leave

Jacobs: Jesus!

Gianforte: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! The last guy did the same thing. You with the Guardian?

Jacobs: Yes, and you just broke my glasses.

Gianforte: The last guy did the same damn thing.

Jacobs: You just body-slammed me and broke my glasses.

Gianforte: Get the hell out of here.
I would like to add you are a low life lying motherfucker
As you can see, there was no mention of leaving the office before the assault.
And contrary to what y6ou say, tacky behavior or people that can't take hints can't be physically accosted because someone doesn't like it. No words justify assault, douche-bag.

Thanks for slowing down your delivery of your complete and total bullshit post. I had trouble believing you would try to justify an outright crime.

But then I remembered.

You are still you no matter what you call yourself this week.
Of all the liars on this board, you are probably the most prolific.
It's a disgrace you are allowed to come into contact with students. You're a true low life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Okay, okay, okay I know a disabled person when I hear one. I'll do this slow for Munchkin so he and his friends can finally get it.
No one should be allowed to pummel someone for their own benefit but one can defend themselves from an interloper, an attacker, or someone acting tacky and can't take a hint.
Here is what we know:
A reporter, Ben Jacobs, came into the office of Greg Gianforte without asking while being interviewed by Fox News reporter Alicia Acuna one on one. Everyone admits to this fact; Gianforte, Jacobs, Acuna, and I suppose her cameraman though no one has interviewed him...strange.
Gianforte asked, and then ordered, Jacobs out of his office several times before Gianforte physically approached Jacobs. The audio confirms this along with the afore mentioned people.
Jacobs was knocked to the floor along with Gianforte. Jacobs broke his glasses and claims he injured his elbow. Jacobs filed charges of assault against Gianforte.
Gianforte won the election.
This is what we've been told but not verified;
No one other than Jacobs claims that he was "body slammed". What difference that makes is unknown but that is the narrative now.
Acuna first said that she saw the attack but later recanted saying that she was looking away when the actual attack occurred. She was just repeating what she heard over her shoulder (where was the camera man?)
The smelly bits;
"body slamming" is a very detailed way of describing a physical move. I wear glasses all the time. If I was knocked down and my glasses broken that would be the first thing on my mind. If not punched in the mouth or stomach I would be yelling about my glasses. If I got knocked to the ground I would not be yelling I was "body slammed". Kind of like calling a rifle an assault weapon. It raised the negativity of the issue.

So we don't KNOW (and that includes Munchkin) what happened that day as for the violence. It's a he said, he said moment. Gianforte says he grabbed Jacobs by the neck and tried to show him the door but they got tangled in each other and BOTH fell down. Acuna is worthless. Munchkin said that she was forced to change her story. Good luck proving that icehole. We know that Jacob broke certain bounds when he came into the office unasked and refused to leave. At that point in time, Jacobs was the agressor.

Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 12:33 AM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Once again you can't tell the truth.
Here is a transcript of the encounter.

Jacobs: … the CBO score. Because, you know, you've been waiting to make your decision about health care until you saw the bill, and it just came out …

Gianforte: We'll talk to you about that later.

Jacobs: Yeah, but there's not going to be time. I'm just curious ...

Gianforte: Okay, speak with Shane, please.

Jacobs: But, you gotta ...

[loud crunching noises] The assault

Gianforte [screaming]: I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GUYS!

Jacobs: Jesus Chr ...

Gianforte: THE LAST GUY THAT CAME IN HERE—YOU DID THE SAME THING. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!The first request for him to leave

Jacobs: Jesus!

Gianforte: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! The last guy did the same thing. You with the Guardian?

Jacobs: Yes, and you just broke my glasses.

Gianforte: The last guy did the same damn thing.

Jacobs: You just body-slammed me and broke my glasses.

Gianforte: Get the hell out of here.
I would like to add you are a low life lying motherfucker
As you can see, there was no mention of leaving the office before the assault.
And contrary to what y6ou say, tacky behavior or people that can't take hints can't be physically accosted because someone doesn't like it. No words justify assault, douche-bag.

Thanks for slowing down your delivery of your complete and total bullshit post. I had trouble believing you would try to justify an outright crime.

But then I remembered.

You are still you no matter what you call yourself this week.
Of all the liars on this board, you are probably the most prolific.
It's a disgrace you are allowed to come into contact with students. You're a true low life.

Your "version" of the "transcript" left out the parts where Jacobs interrupted and barged uninvited into Gianforte's office and ignored repeated requests that he leave, masterdickmuncher.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 12:48 AM   #23
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I was looking at cum-junkie's thread about Montana when I started the thread. That was the assault I was referring to. Trump's "shove" was just a kid trying to get to the front of the line.
You proved my point for me. A candidate assaulted a reporter.
No one said anything about it. The candidate's story was at complete odds with the audio tape and the eyewitnesses story.
He has been charged with assault by the local cops.
That was no assault more like an attitude adjustment. The little liberal reporter had it coming.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 12:56 AM   #24
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Are you saying the section of transcript I posted left out things that were said? Something that occured before the section I included that shows he was asked to leave?
You're a god damn liar. What transcript shows he was asked to leave before the assault?
Your link goes to a Ryan video.
If you can't post a transcript, then keep your lying mouth shut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your "version" of the "transcript" left out the parts where Jacobs interrupted and barged uninvited into Gianforte's office and ignored repeated requests that he leave, masterdickmuncher.
Old 05-30-2017, 01:01 AM   #25
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Good call, douche-bag.
Once again demonstrating your grasp of the way things are.
Thank you fiery snowball.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
That was no assault more like an attitude adjustment. The little liberal reporter had it coming.

Jim
Old 05-30-2017, 08:16 AM   #26
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Thanks, you already caught that persistent little fact that Munchkin can't handle.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 08:23 AM   #27
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Good call, douche-bag.
Once again demonstrating your grasp of the way things are.
Thank you fiery snowball.
sticks and stones may break my bones, but fuck yourself anyway, you insignificant little pissant
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 11:01 AM   #28
bamscram
Valued Poster

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...sts/ar-BBBwkkd

http://www.knowstuf.com/montana-gop-...ming-reporter/
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 11:50 AM   #29
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I thinck more "journalists" should have their ass kicked.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 12:50 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Are you saying the section of transcript I posted left out things that were said? Something that occured before the section I included that shows he was asked to leave?
You're a god damn liar. What transcript shows he was asked to leave before the assault?
Your link goes to a Ryan video.
If you can't post a transcript, then keep your lying mouth shut.

The link goes to a Chicago Tribune article that puts the whole affair in context, masterdickmuncher. That you cannot read or fathom that Jacobs was a jackass that barged uninvited into a private meeting brandishing a recorder before he was thrown on his miscreant ass is your problem, masterdickmuncher.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women