Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-04-2010, 06:30 AM   #61
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31465
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Excuse me.

WE PROVIDERS PLAY WITH EACH OTHER BECAUSE YOU MEN ASK FOR IT.
Hobbyists don't get asked to play with each other, either.. now do they?
But then, again who knows WHAT some hobbyists do in their spare time?

Being the OP - I can't speak for the hobbyists because, well, IM NOT ONE.. so I asked (before I was a VP and able to post in a female only forum - which it worked out better for me here, as I got more opinions) from a provider standpoint -- "What if you suspect a CLIENT has an STD?"

Let me break it down..
We may PLAY more than you do, quite possible - but, you have reviews, and a locker room, & a showcase, a website, photos - YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE BEFORE YOU MAKE THE CALL. Do we know who you are? What you've done? Who've you've seen - sometimes.. we can read your posts, so on & so forth - but we don't receive reviews of how you look naked, or what you were like in the sack, remember?

I'm pretty sure if you read a review of a female who has suspect issues in her nether regions - YOU WOULDNT GO THERE. & either way, there'd be a review of your time with her, you'd let everyone know, it'd be a slam fest on this thing, & she'd be run off for life. Get real here.. I don't know about anyone else, but if I was a provider with lesions, bumps, mumps, of whatever - I WOULDN'T SCHEDULE A DATE WITH A GHOST. It's just too much of a risk for my reputation, I would hope all ladies felt the same.

This whole board is one sided - in favor of the hobby & the hobbyists. Not a problem, but give me a break, let the topic be what it should be.. informative. For hobbyists & providers. I didn't call anyone out, I simply asked a question.

If you're worried about the providers & how we play, with others & together - log off & don't hobby anymore.. bc, with the requests that some ladies get, every other day, it's BOUND to happen. Don't talk like it's such a bad thing.

Do you think that just because you aren't in the same room as a hobbyist while youre with a provider, means that you havent "played" with a gazillion (in the way you put it, "wayyyyyyy more") of 5-10 hobbyists fluids, dna, or something in or around your person? WRONG. If you like the intense GFE - I'm sure you kiss.. well, you just kissed whoever she saw that day, last week, and so on. Mouth wash & brushing can only go so far. & you'll NEVER know what you're laying on in some ladies houses.. I'm just saying.

As disgusting as it sounds, we're all sharing the same germs.. kissing, bbbj-ing, sexing, maybe even holding hands.. whether you care to admit it or not.

I don't use beads or eggs, I use toys, but, honey - if you think I'm throwing away $50-$300 per toy, you're insane. There is hand-washing, dish-washing, sterilizing, & there are toy cleaners.. no reason to throw the toys away.. you don't throw you dick away after every use do you? I didn't think so. We providers don't shed vaginal regions either, sorry.

IF ANY PROVIDERS ARE OUT THERE LEAVING TOYS AT YOUR FRIEND'S HOUSE'S FOR THEM TO USE - that's some shit I've never heard of. But, by all means, do you. & do it well.

Diana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
Ya'll Providers even Play with each other, you DON'T see Hobbyists doing that kind of chit. And Ya'll even incorporate Toys and such. and don't tell me that ya'll throw away that toy after each use or use a condom on each and every one of them, like Beads & Eggs & such. Hell some of ya'll even share those toys with each other. Just cleaning them may not remove everything. Thus, transfering STD'S to all providers that ya'll play with.

EVERYONE should get tested regularly & be a responsible Adult.

CG
Old 09-04-2010, 11:24 AM   #62
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

To get back on topic; as a provider, if you suspect anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, just leave, or have them leave. On the issue of payment, for me personally, if it's an outcall, i'll just straight up jet. however, if i had to rent an incall, I'll ask for payment for said incall, then i'll leave lol. some ladies do it differently, it's really just up to you.

some people may wonder why i'd be willing to cut my losses on any payment at all after spending my time screening, scheduling, driving, etc... it's simple, i refuse to argue with anyone over the shit, i have other things i could be doing, seeing my other clients, continueing on with my hectic life, etc.

For the guys, well, i believe the same thing, if you feel uncomfortable, do not continue on with session. everyone's different.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:36 AM   #63
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default I did not call anyone out either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaDeepthroats View Post
informative. For hobbyists & providers. I didn't call anyone out, I simply asked a question.
I am not here to argue with you. I simply stated My Oppinion, and made it perfectly clear that this subject is NOT just for Hobbyists but, for Providers as well. And yes, i know you are the OP and what the question was. I also read all the responces from Providers. This does NOT prevent hobbyists from stating our oppinions in an OPEN forum about the SAME subject.

If you don't want hobbyists oppinions, or just want responces that YOU agree with then, i would suggest you post these kind of Questions in the Ladies only Locker room or back channels. I realize that you are fairly new on this board and might not understand where to post certain questions but that one quote you made:

(Quote: If you're worried about the providers & how we play, with others & together - log off & don't hobby anymore.)

Was NOT Cool and was infact, Rude
I suggest you read the Forum Guidelines at the top of every Page. I have been here Long before you and will be here Long after you sweetie.

The very last thing i stated was:

EVERYONE should get tested regularly & be a responsible Adult.

Can we ALL just agree on that?

CG
Old 09-04-2010, 12:27 PM   #64
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks VIV. - that's what I was looking for.

Guy, take a moment to realize that you stated your opinion, I stated mine.
I also think I discussed why it's in this forum in my previous reply.
I also discussed why it was beneficial here..
I gave you the standpoint I stood one.. you yours.
That's why it's called a open forum discussion.
I think, I also said before - that we should all get tested regularly.
Thanks for your insight on the subject.

We can move on now.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:10 PM   #65
RN1204
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

A client should be cognizant of his having a questionable issue. Moreover, he should disclose any known or questionable issue before ever scheduling. Courtesy and respect for a provider's health should never be disregarded on the basis of selfishness. It is quite hard for me to believe, though not an impossibility, that a client is not aware of obvious lesions and external indications of a problem (lesions, blisters, discharge, foul smell, etc.). Obviously, infection by way of HIV, HBV, and HCV cannot be indisputably known without testing. My .02.

Ciao
Old 09-05-2010, 01:37 PM   #66
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42785

Not that this will eliminate any of the other risks, but, there is a vaccine for HPV. My gynecologist advised me that it only protect against 4 strains of HPV, but, it's still better than not being protected at all. We are going to be at risk, even with condoms, because no one knows for sure they have something until they get tested. I get tested quarterly and I am very thankful that I haven't been given anything. It's still very risky, because we are in a very risky business, so I do a very thorough inspection, without alerting what I'm doing, before I put his parts anywhere near mine, even with a condom, there is a chance of other areas being infected that could be transmitted to me. I know some of this is repetetive, but, I just wanted to input how I handle it. I have yet to turn anyone away, but, I wouldn't hesitate to do it, and I would give the donation back, only because my safety is more important than the money. I would also log onto providerbuzz to announce his info and what I saw.
Old 09-06-2010, 03:01 AM   #67
Iconic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Ok so having to do with this very same topic. I just had a provider come over to my place. We were talking for a few minutes then I said, "there is one thing that always concerns me about this stuff." I then asked her, "have you ever got an STD from doing this?" She looked really uncomforable and said um "where did I put my purse, ok I think I'm gonna go." ????????????? What the hell! Was it wrong for me to ask that or what? Guess she didn't want the money that bad.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:05 AM   #68
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
Ok so having to do with this very same topic. I just had a provider come over to my place. We were talking for a few minutes then I said, "there is one thing that always concerns me about this stuff." I then asked her, "have you ever got an STD from doing this?" She looked really uncomforable and said um "where did I put my purse, ok I think I'm gonna go." ????????????? What the hell! Was it wrong for me to ask that or what? Guess she didn't want the money that bad.
I think I know what the problem was. This is a roundabout way of mentioning sex acts, which I'm sure you know is a no-no.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:36 PM   #69
Iconic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Yah China, I thought about that. But she was already in my apartment and had looked all around. She saw my bong and said, "ah pot smoker", then I said yah "you want to smoke a bowl" And a few other things. Anyway I think she was just felt uncomfortable for a minute which then lead her to freak out. She actually contacted me about 3 hours later and said she was sorry that she doesn't like alot of conversation at first. We tried to reschedule at that time but didn't work and she was leaving town the next day. She said she would keep my number though and hit me up when she came back to town. Was too bad she was REAL cute.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:16 PM   #70
Chloe_lane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 43071
My ECCIE Reviews

yes walk away dont take the risk i look before i do anything .
Old 09-09-2010, 12:00 PM   #71
Mariah Moore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9765
My ECCIE Reviews

Some women would not say anything but what does that tell you about that women? Me personally I would jus ask wtf is that? lol
Old 09-09-2010, 01:13 PM   #72
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariah Moore View Post
Some women would not say anything but what does that tell you about that women? Me personally I would jus ask wtf is that? lol

Old 09-15-2010, 10:04 AM   #73
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default I think it's time..

I think... this thread has gotten me enough attention.. good & bad. A lot of people questioned my motives with posting this question.. but I just asked what other people were thinking - but were afraid to say. I opened a up a topic that doesn't get as much exposure as BBFS - when it should be standing on top of it.

I'm sure that everyone, at one point or another (and maybe not) noticed something questionable with a partner & dealt with it their own way. We all know what we do & don't do - but none of us ladies ever really get to speak on our BCD situations.. this was me opening up about one of mine.

Who else was I supposed to ask? My mother? She can only tell me what she'd do if my dad had something questionable happening down below. & that would be to kill him.

As a companion provider, I was curious to know what other women went through in their minds or aloud - when encountering a client that has some strange things fluttering in the netherlands.

I wasn't saying that I'd went along with doing something with someone that did. I didn't say a lot of things... it was a situation I'd never encountered before & wasn't sure of how to deal with.. but I promptly got up, washed my hands with bleach, while drying my hands, I was thinking of how to explain why I had to end the date.. figured honesty was the best policy & things didn't go well.

I wasn't verified & I wasn't sure who the hell else to ask - so, maybe, without thinking first, I posted here, because I needed to know what pre-cautions or other methods had been taken, could I have privately asked someone in a PM, yes.. would I have gotten all the responses I did & needed.. no.

I'm glad I posted this thread though - it seemed like a lot of people just weren't thinking that it can happen. Just because YOU are clean & YOU take care of YOURSELF, doesn't mean that others are, will, or have.

Use this thread as a constant reminder - There are companions out there who care, others who don't. Same for hobbyists.. don't shun the people who openly ask questions.. it's the only way to enhance your knowledge.

MODS - please close this thread. Thank You.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:15 PM   #74
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

no problem
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women