Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2010, 03:33 PM   #16
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=WTF;45700

No.....you want something that won't break the piggy with all those attributes, you gotta go ugly!
[/QUOTE]

That's not true! I keep my rates at 200 because I enjoy repeat clientele, I do not like overnights, dinner-dates, or travel with clients. I prefer to have dinner or travel with someone because I want to, not because I have to.

I have a nice incall, fairly intelligent, well traveled, positive outlook on the hobby/life, and I'm not THAT ugly, LOL.
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:38 PM   #17
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Preston View Post
That's not true! I keep my rates at 200 because I enjoy repeat clientele, I do not like overnights, dinner-dates, or travel with clients. I prefer to have dinner or travel with someone because I want to, not because I have to.

I have a nice incall, fairly intelligent, well traveled, positive outlook on the hobby/life, and I'm not THAT ugly, LOL.
No you're not. I assume the avatar is you, and in fact your beautiful.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:44 PM   #18
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

The brass ring. (For the old timers.)
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:49 PM   #19
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Book multiple hours with better providers. You'll be much less forgettable if you have enough time to get to know the person you are seeing before dropping your pants. Don't rely on reviews too much. Get p411 and use your profile to help weed out providers who aren't looking for you as a client. It's not foolproof, but for example, I would not see a provider unless I was her only appointment that day and I stated that explicitly in my profile along with a number of other expectations.

Be willing to pay to have your expectations met. Three good hours with one first rate provider is much better (and less expensive) than one bad hour with each of three different providers who don't want to see you. Make sure you are polite when you contact someone. That alone will make you memorable. Don't see providers who do not return your call/pm/email/whatever in a timely fashion.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:58 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking I agree you're not that ugly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Preston View Post

Let's get a business plan my dear!

Grandfather those lucky souls that you so like to visit with @ 200 smacka-a-lacka's!

THEN RAISE YOUR RATES

It's called incremental pruning.

I'll take the blame but there really should be none. He who hesitates, loses out. And will continue to until you hit your maximum pricey point.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:04 PM   #21
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

I would say they are out there; but the lower the budget, the more shopping you need to do. Not that all the higher priced girls are perfect, you always need to do your research.
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:02 PM   #22
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

First, in dallas, if you can't find an ATF, she may not yet be born.

In addition to reviews, you might focus on some ladies that post, it helps you get a sense of the personality.

Send some PM's to reviewers or post private if you want to ask some followup question about the reviewer's experiences. I know I get some of these and don't mind helping out, because others have helped me.

Someone suggested a little longer session. I agree with that as it helps take away some of the pressure to "get it going". Sure, sometimes it may not work and its more pricey, but well worth it IMHO.

Just do the homework and have some fun. This is supposed to be fun, why sweat it out and don't let perfect be the enemy of good.
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:17 PM   #23
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Grandfather those lucky souls that you so like to visit with @ 200 smacka-a-lacka's!

THEN RAISE YOUR RATES

I'll take the blame but there really should be none. He who hesitates, loses out. And will continue to until you hit your maximum pricey point.
LOL...

I like my rates, thank you. Most of my sessions are multi-hour AND I only see the clients I like.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:50 PM   #24
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
LOL Therein lies conundrum. No damn matter how much money you have that search for the perfect intersection is translucent.

(I been wanting to work those words into a conversation for a bit )

No.....you want something that won't break the piggy with all those attributes, you gotta go ugly!

atl, if I get in trouble with this one please translate!
WTF, I don't agree... you don't have to go ugly, you have to go to Houston and "go" soft, cute and witty... green irridescent eyes, 5'4", short hair... does anyone see where I'm going with this?

Gotta go watch the Republican Gubernatorial Debates online... I missed them a few hours ago

Barney, Fred, good luck out there.
Aidan MacKenna is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:16 PM   #25
NinaMorgan
BANNED

User ID: 4193

Quote:

THEN RAISE YOUR RATES

I guess the "come and get it while its hot" business plan is much more profitable.
NinaMorgan is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:19 PM   #26
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna View Post
Gotta go watch the Republican Gubernatorial Debates online... I missed them a few hours ago

Barney, Fred, good luck out there.
For a sec. I thought she meant Barney Frank and Freddie Mac. I guess I've been listening to Barney talk about Frannie and Freddie too long.
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:42 PM   #27
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaMorgan View Post
I guess the "come and get it while its hot" business plan is much more profitable.
Well someone has been reading my showcase Not exactly sure how to interpret that comment, Nina.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:57 PM   #28
oden
Valued Poster

I think the best thing about a board like this is that between the reviews and ladies comments you can get a good idea over time as to how they perceive men and the hobby. Get some dialog going and I'm sure you will find a mutual fit.

Also, don't be afraid of spending a few bucks extra. Think of all the wasted money you could spend on drinks and dinner on all the real gold diggers out there!
oden is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:08 AM   #29
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I find talk about Barney Frank, Freddie and Fannie and Tuesdays Mass Senator election very hot....

Barney, lots of good advice here, just relax and have some fun with it, including the research. Hell, even on the research part you get to stare at goregeous chicks on line for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
For a sec. I thought she meant Barney Frank and Freddie Mac. I guess I've been listening to Barney talk about Frannie and Freddie too long.
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:21 AM   #30
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Both of my sessions were multi-hour so as to eliminate the rushed feeling and I thought would also make the lady feel more secure knowing she was getting a good payday. I read some reviews on each and all were positive. If I were writing a review on them, mine would be positive also since they didn't rip me off or lie to me. Primary negative might have been the businesslike nature of their attitudes.

I wish I was in Dallas. The city in which I dwell seems to have lots of ladies who offer a lower fee than Dallas--which isn't necessarily a good thing to me--and also lots of half hours and even some 15 minuters, which is definitely not a good sign to someone like me who wants the session to feel more like a clandestine rendezvous than a truck stop quickie.

I'll dip my toe into the water again at some point, and I will try some of the approaches that have been recommended here. But I sincerely appreciate all the feedback all of you have offered.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women