Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should the Diamonds and Tuxedos forum have a no overt advertising policy
Yes - No ads, just racy posts and naked avatars 26 56.52%
No - Post whatever you want 20 43.48%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-16-2010, 09:27 AM   #31
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
Geez SP, are there any ladies who don't get your attention?

Yes but we don't want to open that discussion on ECCIE
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:25 AM   #32
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
How about supporting the site through advertising dollars and leaving your advertising to the appropriate place?
Well paid advertising is another matter -- it shows up in various places that it is supposed to.

In my mind there is a big difference between that and somebody "dropping into" the D&T forum and posting something like "Hi I'm Suzy Sweetcheeks and I'll be in Dallas at $200/hr". This site doesn't get any benefit from the later and some of us (actually the majority if you look at the poll) find it annoying. BTW, I also see a big difference between the Suzy Sweetcheeks example and a regular poster that mentions they will be traveling to NYC on such and such date. That can, as SP noted, be done with the showcase and/or, as I suggested, through a travel thread pinned to the top of the forum. Or better yet, done through a simple announcement in your signature. That way the ladies that contribute the most to the discussion have more prominence for their travel plans. (DG & I also note that nude or semi nude avatars make that advertising more noticeable. )
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:26 AM   #33
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
Geez SP, are there any ladies who don't get your attention?
Judging by the bulge in his pants, not many.
Old 01-16-2010, 07:16 PM   #34
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

WTF and the powers that be here on eccie,

I would be more inclined to pay for advertising if there was a World Showcase, D&T or VIP section. I just won't shell out the $$$ to get lost in the wrong market.

And I think signature line (with hot avatars) are the best place to announce travel. They get my attention.
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:27 PM   #35
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmm, we had the nude avatar thread/date. Perhaps a "Who can sumit the hottest avatar"?
Because Collette is so right in her comment.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:38 PM   #36
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
I would be more inclined to pay for advertising if there was a World Showcase, D&T or VIP section. I just won't shell out the $$$ to get lost in the wrong market.
SP, can the ladies buy a banner that just shows at the top of the D&T forum? If so, what does it cost?
Old 01-16-2010, 07:43 PM   #37
NinaMorgan
BANNED

User ID: 4193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
Hmmm, we had the nude avatar thread/date. Perhaps a "Who can sumit the hottest avatar"?
Because Collette is so right in her comment.
I got a nudie
NinaMorgan is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #38
Guest020510
Account Disabled

User ID: 4941

Courtesans don't advertise.

High end girls shouldn't, either, but the internet is gross like Nero that way...

I voted in favor of advertising; I agree that they should charge more for the ads, as well. I would prefer a blatant ad, to be honest, to some of the "indirect" ads/threads; the compliments thread is like a wanna-be high-end equivalent to beer commercials(fraudulent and lacking touch with reality).

You can either seduce, or you cannot; indirect ads will not convince a man truly seeking a brainy blow, nor will direct ads deter him.
Guest020510 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:59 PM   #39
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
Courtesans don't advertise.

High end girls shouldn't, either, but the internet is gross like Nero that way...

I voted in favor of advertising; I agree that they should charge more for the ads, as well. I would prefer a blatant ad, to be honest, to some of the "indirect" ads/threads; the compliments thread is like a wanna-be high-end equivalent to beer commercials(fraudulent and lacking touch with reality).

You can either seduce, or you cannot; indirect ads will not convince a man truly seeking a brainy blow, nor will direct ads deter him.
Thank god I'm not high end then. Looks like I'm safe

x
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #40
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
Thank god I'm not high end then. Looks like I'm safe
Once a Pearl always a Pearl.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:26 PM   #41
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
WTF and the powers that be here on eccie,

Somebody thought WTF is in charge here
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:33 PM   #42
guest051510-1
Miss America

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Funny Alt. I was responding to WTF's post. Although now that you mention it, WTF was acting a little like he was in charge.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:57 PM   #43
guest051510-1
Miss America

Default May I have your attention please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineveh View Post
You can either seduce, or you cannot;...
Here in lies my biggest hurdle, I'm not much of a writer. I can seduce, but I have to be present to do it. I use my eyes, my touch, my voice, my chemicals (pheromones), and my tone to seduce. Inflection and a sultry voice is lost in text. Unless I were to write in third person all the time: "She lifted her eyes and in a soft velvety voice said..." And don't get me started on sarcasm, that is often "lost in translation."

Some here are gifted with the way they turn a phrase or paint a picture with words. I am not one of those. I can appreciate poetry, just don't ask me to create poetry; unless it is "poetry in motion."

So, now then I ask, how do I get to be in the presence of one to seduce if I don't post or advertise? How will they know I am here? Word of mouth? Please, the men I see don't like to "kiss and tell" especially to other men that might snag me up. They like to keep me their "best kept secret."

So, in order to be in a position to seduce, I must first get their attention and then an audience with them.

---------------------------------------
GONNA USE MY ARMS
GONNA USE MY LEGS
GONNA USE MY STYLE
GONNA USE MY SIDESTEP
GONNA USE MY FINGERS
GONNA USE MY, MY, MY IMAGINATION

'CAUSE I GONNA MAKE YOU SEE
THERE'S NOBODY ELSE HERE
NO ONE LIKE ME
I'M SPECIAL SO SPECIAL
I GOTTA HAVE SOME OF YOUR ATTENTION GIVE IT TO ME

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2djcNjNkoJI"]YouTube- The Pretenders - Brass In Pocket[/ame]
Old 01-16-2010, 11:38 PM   #44
MrGiz
Premium Access

I have already researched any of the girls posting here in D&T that I find interesting, due to the presence they exhibit when posting here!

There are already sufficient forums available for advertising, to dissuade further blatant, separate advertising, here! Signature Lines and Showcase Under-Headers leave plenty room for more subliminal means of letting us know where & when you are available!

Trust Me.... If you're my type.... I notice!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:47 AM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking Two comedians

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Quote:
Funny Alt. I was responding to WTF's post. Although now that you mention it, WTF was acting a little like he was in charge.
Now, now, now folks. I'm in charge of common sense! I'm adapt to give some of it away for free if you ask pretty please. That includes the age old adage of looking at more than two side of a coin.

Put yourself in the shoes of the people actually running the site. It just might clue you in on an answer before asking a question.

As with anything follow the money. If you are not dropping any coinage in advertising or membership fee, what really is there to bitch about? They (the owners of this site of which I have no part in) are btw giving you a forum to advertise your MIND for free. You are getting to post for free. Free as in free.

If you are here to advertise where you will be visiting , yet do NOT want to pay any advertising fee Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, That is not the kind of person I would want to see. That is welfare and I have never thought that a good idea. It is short term one sided thinking and I'm not into that.

If you are posting thoughts and opinions that may or may not generate business....good for you, you are contributing without expectations. My guess is that like another with her butt hanging out a keyhole you are confident that your post will speak quite well for themselves.

As to the paying membership asking the question...while I may agree with you about the ad's my friend . I think it a slippery slope and am of the Libertarian mindset of if I don't want to click onto it or reply to a blatant ad then I probably won't. But I do not care to legislate that rule. The more rules the less successful a forum IMHO.

Which do I care for LESS....a woman coming on here starting a thread about her sexual prowess in what is either a piss poor attempt of disguising promoting herself or a bad case of NPD orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr an agency coming on here advertising their services? Well with my posting history , that answer is obvious! LOL The point is live and let live. I actually enjoy the turrets syndrome like post of "FUCK ME, FUCK ME" that pop up from time to time. We have WAY WAY more of the former than the later btw.

So I vote either ban them all or Bring'em on!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women