Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47773
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM   #1
Exotic_gem
Cock WORSHIP QueeN..;)

User ID: 412267
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Any dog breeders?

Specifically looking for great deal on healthy puppy
Either maltipoo, miniature shitzu,Maltese.. is etc
Preferably all one color
Serious inquires plz..
And yes I’ve tried shelters,petsmart etc but don’t want to pay 400-1000$
Exotic_gem is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 03:31 PM   #2
DFWClubgoer
Babtized in dirty water 💦

Encounters: 91

Please rescue!
DFWClubgoer is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 03:51 PM   #3
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Stop being cheap and pay what they're worth
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 04:25 PM   #4
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There's no such thing as a miniature Shih Tzu. Also, shelters do not charge $400 to $1000. They charge an adoption fee. Which is minimal. Animal comes vaccinated, microchipped and spayed or neutered. Can't get a better deal than that and you are saving a life. Buying dogs only keeps back yard breeders in the business of over breeding dogs that are usually unhealthy and have genetic issues. We have over 1.2 million unwanted dogs euthanized yearly in shelters in the U.S.
#adopt
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 04:35 PM   #5
slubby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Yeah, what Katrina said! That animal that you rescue will turn out to be the best-fucking-friend you've ever had. Plus, the adoption fee's are going to be waaaaaaaaaay less than what you would pay some dog breeder for your "perfectly" bred animal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO9d2PpP7tQ
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 04:51 PM   #6
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I thought this thread would be about people who are having sex with dogs. And I wondered whether it was the literal kind that mistakes your leg for pussy, or the metaphorical kind that you take home when it's last call and it's either her or your right hand for the night.

But this is cool too.
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 05:50 PM   #7
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The heart wants what the heart wants ...

I'm a big fan of adopting dogs, and other animals, from shelters as my motley crew of animals here will attest to. But if you're searching for a specific type of dog, especially puppies, you might need to do a lot of research and shopping to find the perfect fit for you and your household.

Petfinder, craigslist and there are a lot of specific breed rescue groups that offer animals for a lower cost. Sometimes.

I have a 3 yr old shelter (huge!) black dog and a few years ago, was considering getting him a female standard poodle (have always wanted one) to be friends with. He has a shy nature and is also sensitive in a similar fashion as poodles.

I found the whole process of finding a reputable breeder, etc., to be a real pain in the ass plus wasn't looking for a puppy. Really was looking for an adult female poodle that was around a year or 2 old that someone couldn't keep or had belonged to an older person who needed someone to take their dog, etc.

Maybe after doing a lot of research, and taking your time, you can find a dog that needs a really good home that was spoiled by someone else ... and already potty trained!

The "reputable" breeders were exceptionally picky about who they sold puppies to plus the price was a premium but I wasn't looking for a "deal," just the perfect dog to fit in with my household. Oh well.

I tried. The price wasn't as much of an issue as me not wishing to sign a contract promising to feed the dog a certain diet, etc. If you find a good breeder, chances are great (unless over-the-top dog breeders are just a thing with standard poodles) that they'll wish to vet you (interviews, house visits, contracts, heck ... after speaking to a lady about her 3 year old poodle, half expected her to request a credit check!).

Anyway ... look around. If you're willing to drive to another town, or a shelter in another city, that'll help with your options.

That's my cheap advice this evening!

Good luck!
Elisabeth

P.S. Some of the online dog rescue groups can also be rather fussy about adopting their dogs out. I live in an actual house with a backyard, but personally found the situation to be appalling at some of the new-owner requirements that some ask before selling or adopting a dog.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 08:10 PM   #8
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer View Post
Please rescue!
Yes this! Way too many that need a home.
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 08:13 PM   #9
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slubby View Post
Yeah, what Katrina said! That animal that you rescue will turn out to be the best-fucking-friend you've ever had. Plus, the adoption fee's are going to be waaaaaaaaaay less than what you would pay some dog breeder for your "perfectly" bred animal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO9d2PpP7tQ
Wish everyone thought this way I'm one of the ones picking up the poor puppies that the dog breeders over breed and finding them homes. It's heartbreaking
Old 10-14-2018, 11:46 PM   #10
Exotic_gem
Cock WORSHIP QueeN..;)

My ECCIE Reviews

I actually haven’t looked in shelters due to me thinking the” cutest “dogs would be gone as soon as fast as they arrive
I’ve spoke with people on sites who are selling them, and they’re prices are outrageous as I previously stated! However I have two rescue cats currently so I do agree with the rescue animals aspect. I’ll seeking specific age and breed and color FYI
Old 10-14-2018, 11:48 PM   #11
Exotic_gem
Cock WORSHIP QueeN..;)

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Umm ok..ur reply was unnecessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Stop being cheap and pay what they're worth

Do you ACTUALLY pay providers what they’re WORTH or what u can afford or think they’re worth?!
Old 10-15-2018, 01:15 AM   #12
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic_gem View Post
Do you ACTUALLY pay providers what they’re WORTH or what u can afford or think they’re worth?!
What they're worth to me, Not what they think they're worth. I only posted that because if a guy posted "need a great BJ but want to pay about a third of your posted donation" he'll be called cheap.

Don't take it personal, everyone likes to pay less for stuff, hit the dog pound and get a cute mutt. Nothing wrong with that
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 10:09 AM   #13
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Specifically looking for great deal on healthy puppy
Either maltipoo, miniature shitzu,Maltese.. is etc
Preferably all one color
You don't seem to have a particular breed in mind, but rather a particular type of dog. I think you'll find much healthier dogs, with much better temperament, in shelters rather than from a breeder. ESPECIALLY if you're looking at bargain breeders. And you're very likely to find one that fits the type you describe, even if you have to visit on a few different occasions.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 08:34 AM   #14
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Check with your local humane society, they make sure the dog is in good health before you get them. I would never support a dog breeder, that's just me. Most of those dogs are so sick and kept it horrible living conditions.

Maybe even check online, I know lots of dog owners will look to rehome their dog after a while they realize they don't want them anymore.
Old 10-16-2018, 08:44 AM   #15
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I actually haven’t looked in shelters due to me thinking the” cutest “dogs would be gone as soon as fast as they arrive
I’ve spoke with people on sites who are selling them, and they’re prices are outrageous as I previously stated! However I have two rescue cats currently so I do agree with the rescue animals aspect. I’ll seeking specific age and breed and color FYI
I’m not even trying to be rude so please don’t take this the wrong way but if you think the breeder/adoption fees are outrageous you probably can’t afford to own a dog. I have a 10month old German Shepherd that I have spent easily thousands on already between food, vet, visits/vacations/neutering, training etc. owning a dog is super expensive and doesn’t get better after adoption.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women