Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2016, 07:23 AM   #1
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Our Showcase

Guys, Do you always read
our showcase in its entirety?
Or do you always dissect through
the reviews for quick info on
the lady of your interest?
Or do you never even look at our showcase?

Do you know how to check pictures
for real verses fake pics?
Do real or fake pics matter to you
when viewing our showcase or ad post?

As far as reading and research ... Do you like an informative SHOWCASE?
For instance is my showcase informative enough?
Do i need to add more info or do i have too much info?

I always keep updated information and appreciate
when a gentleman reads and informs himself.

I tried not to make it so long as i didn't want it to be a book, or should i make it longer for fun reading purposes?

What do you like to see in a showcase/profile as far as your RESEARCHing goes in our showcase?

This is about the information in our showcase about us, not so much as the pictures,
or does anyone around here read?

COMMUNICATION is my pet peeve. I hate to answer questions where i've already served all the information
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 07:51 AM   #2
skeeter

Encounters: 28

I love as much information as I can get... I like to know the ladies do , don't and preferences. I like to know if I'm going to get what I'm looking for. I want honest pictures. Good , bad or ugly I want the truth.
One big thing for me is age... I hate when a profile doesn't list it. I have a minimum that I have set for myself, if she doesn't list it I have to dig and it's one of the first things I look for.
I will read several reviews and comments ... If we click , I will ultimately read all I can find.
So to answer your question , pics get my attention , then I read everything I can find.
skeeter is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 08:11 AM   #3
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Detailed information, real up to date pics, menu, are a must.
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 08:12 AM   #4
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 110
Lightbulb

I will first take a look at the pictures, then look at the stats to get an idea of body type. If that peaks my interest I will read the rest unless it is very long. Then glance over a couple of late reviews. Only if I actually is serious about getting a session, will I carefully read the entire page and read 5-6 reviews.
If there are any no reviews I will read them, but will put more weight on recent reviews, and also give the provider the benefit of the doubt that the it Couldbe an exception.

As far as the text in the showcase goes - your real question- it helps me get an impression of the provider's personality, how she views herself, sense of humor and how she might treat a client
myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 08:33 AM   #5
Noblerug
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

As far as showcases go, I think a good one should include a menu with dos and don'ts, a particular fact about what the provider herself enjoys whether it be DATY or Titplay, stuff like that just to give us guys some info on how to make the experience best for both of us.
I personally think it's a good idea for every provider to take a page out of the nola selfie thread and put up atleast one selfie of yourself in your showcase, the professional photography is nice and all, but the selfie gives us a pure expression of what the provider looks like without all of the touch ups, and more often than not it's actually sexier than professional photography, atleast for me.
I'm also a fan of the flavor text that providers put in their showcase, not too much though, there are only so many classy ways you can say you're going to turn my world upside down with your skills, so maybe just an introduction with flavor text.
Noblerug is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 08:48 AM   #6
Guest123018
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Reason im asking, if guys dont really read our showcase then it's no need having one imo.
I'll just delete it again if its not worth having.

For some of the ladies, why have a showcase if its not informative? Outdated info?
Old 07-15-2016, 08:56 AM   #7
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Lightbulb

Forgot to mention that I assume the pictures are real and fairly recent. They should be. I never run them through tineye or other search engines.

I am not picky about the menu as long as CFS is on it, but it is nice to know if DATY, DFK is on the menu and if BBBJ is an option for most guys. The reviews will likely give that away. I am also reluctant to see a provider with just a couple of reviews unless they are from local guys with a fair number of reviews.

Showcases are good to attract new clients and useful for touring providers.
I could not care less whether my ATF has one or not. I have no reason to check it, lol
Old 07-15-2016, 09:15 AM   #8
Guest123018
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by myren1900 View Post
Forgot to mention that I assume the pictures are real and fairly recent.
Well my pics are real!

Oh Myren, i luv that ass in your avatar!
Old 07-15-2016, 09:37 AM   #9
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
Well my pics are real!

Oh Myren, i luv that ass in your avatar!
I love it too, lol!
And yes, I know Your pics are real.
Old 07-15-2016, 10:13 AM   #10
Scratchynuts
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I read the showcase briefly but I don't put much thought into it unless something stands out. There should always be a menu or at least a list of the do nots. As far as pics go the more recent the better. Pics should include body, face if comfortable doing so, and a good quality pic of the lady's tits and butt covered or uncovered works for me. I find the pics are often times like the age listed, not very accurate. Age makes no difference to me I'm either attracted to you or not. I would like to book Fenderman to take my next family portrait bc he can take an average looking lady and make her look like a super model. No offense lady's and I realize that I'm not a 10 myself. I've had a few visits that the pics were so much different I almost couldn't recognize the lady I was with from the pics. Lady's please don't be afraid to post pics that are accurate to what you will look like when we get there. Trust me we will still want to fuck you, were men that's what we do.
Scratchynuts is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 10:30 AM   #11
Brmike1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I assume showcase pics are glamor shots and are prob photo shopped to some degree. I do read the profile but most of my choices are made off of previous reviews from established members. If the review is from someone with less than 5 or so reviews I take it with a grain.
Brmike1963 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 10:44 AM   #12
Boudin3112
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Pics and reviews. Review gives me price and menu. Selfie pics much better than pro pics. If she has long list of don't I move on. I do not like slutty pics, such as cum on face or tits. I actually prefer ladies more discreet, Lisa Lyons has almost no pics and I can tell she is very discreet I like that. Face pics, genitals showing all leads me to believe not too concerned about discretion. Although Seeking P has cum tit shots no pics of face. Leave something for the imagination and something for the session. I think I do not have the popular opinion though. Depends on type of lady i would be looking for if looking for PSE slutty pics work, if looking for GFE discretion works.
Boudin3112 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 11:08 AM   #13
radio109
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I look at the pics(prefer non pro pic). Skim the info, I love a menu listed with prices and dos and don't. That's risky for the provider I understand.

I don't spend top dollar much anymore but when I do I'm careful. The best resource of info I've found is pm'ing her past reviewers. Especially the no's if any
radio109 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 11:10 AM   #14
larsalexanderson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I look at pics first then stats. If I can't tell already from the pics I look at the breast enhanced field (as I greatly prefer naturals) which many leave off. Then I look at the menu after I decide I'm interested based on appearance.
larsalexanderson is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 11:22 AM   #15
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Whole heartedly agree amatuer pics are better than pro.
OldGent is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women