Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Main Discussion/Information > Avoiding Hazards - Safety and Health Related Discussions
Avoiding Hazards - Safety and Health Related Discussions Discuss topics pertaining to health precautions or safety concerns.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2014, 09:33 AM   #1
smithamelia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 271128
Default Does any one know how to Treat Diabetes Type 1 and 2?

There is no as such preventive measures for Type 1 Diabetes. Type 2 diabetes can be well managed by dietary restriction or physical exercise, etc.

Please give me some tips to treat my diabetes.
smithamelia is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 01:40 PM   #2
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Do what your doctor tells you to do. That is how you treat it.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 12:54 AM   #3
Misty Dawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 271003
My ECCIE Reviews

You should search for support groups.. So you can be better informed as well as being able to talk about to others that understand and relate to what your going thru.. ok? Good luck
Misty Dawn is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 06:30 AM   #4
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

lose weight
Go on a modified Atkins diet that is a trend to stay away from carbs. You do not have to be so strict,less is good
Exercise just try to walk a couple of miles a day
IF you have to eat sweet stuff then look for items that say "NO SUGAR ADDED"
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 12:29 AM   #5
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Research Apple Cider Vinegar, amazing stuff
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 10:46 AM   #6
aka Mike Hammer
Gaining Momentum

Up front: listen to your M.D./DrMed before all else, and a dietician before any of us amateurs.

That said...better to reduce sugar craving altogether by cutting out sweets until you no longer crave them. Learn where the hidden sugars are. Stop drinking sugar: fruit juice is LOADED with it and has no control mechanism unlike the whole fruit does. Those juice glasses Grandma had in the cabinet were only maybe 6 oz for a reason. Buy good coffee and start maybe by cutting the amount of sugar in half if you put it in your coffee. Milk has lactose, which is a sugar, which at least needs to be broken down. Don't eat more protein than necessary. Cut down on processed grains. That just turns to sugar and overloads your insulin control mechanism the same as pure cane. Honey is sugar. Drink more water. Drink a pint first thing every morning, and before eating. Any time you feel hungry, drink plain water. Avoid anything with sugar or sugar substitute most of the time. Cheat on occasion, but hold yourself to that. Exercise, and drink water. Most rehydration drinks have tons of unnecessary sugar. Better off avoiding any rapid sugar uptake unless medical advice says otherwise. Unless you're in an active competition, let the body learn to adapt to the extent it is safe. Also, don't eat close to bedtime. I tend to go to bed around 11 PM, and always sleep better if I am done eating before 7. Speaking of sleep, that is also highly important to good health and weight maintenance.

Lastly, fasting occasionally is a good practice. Those hunger pains go away after awhile. Think of it as a reverse cheat. I will occasionally miss lunch, drink water, and have an early dinner, which is better than a late dinner anyway.

Plain water: I grew up on a farm. Was admonished early on to drink water. Some people never forced themselves to do without flavored beverages, which typically means sugar, to their detriment. You want to improve your life? Stop wasting money and ruining your health buying flavored sugar/fake sugar water (cheat days excepted).
aka Mike Hammer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women