Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Encounters - Strip Club - Kansas City Metro
Encounters - Strip Club - Kansas City Metro Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47412
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2019, 04:07 PM   #1
Johnnywalkerblue
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Dirty bird

Stopped in Monday on my way thru town. About 4:30 ish, had a few nice looking ladies . Two actually spoke to me, a rare thing at the bird. Bailey (not her real name) is a beautiful girl with newly dyed red hair and dimples. Pretty tall. Good looking and pleasant. I’m going back to help fund her education tonight.
Three other girls as usually for the bird sat together and ignored customers.
Johnnywalkerblue is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 01:44 PM   #2
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Bailey is a sweet girl.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 03:42 PM   #3
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

I never saw the point.
It's like going to the grocery store at dinner time knowing your wallet is at home.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 05:58 PM   #4
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum View Post
I never saw the point.
It's like going to the grocery store at dinner time knowing your wallet is at home.
Your point is well taken. When I think about what I have spent in those places. But the thing about them is it is instant. No reference checks. No ncns, no upselling and you don't have to worry about old/fake pictures. I have actually met a number of girls from the boards dancing. Saint Sabrina, Sweet Salem, Sydney Simms, Lovely Heidi & Bree Summers to name a few. So I know what you mean and you are right. Though I still enjoy a good museum and art gallery, where I can't touch either. I also have made some good friends with a few other girls and guys from the clubs. I have been invited to their parties, bbq's, hunting, fishing and hang out at their homes.
Old 04-13-2019, 09:41 PM   #5
playball69
Premium Access

Encounters: 54
Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailHooked View Post
Your point is well taken. When I think about what I have spent in those places. But the thing about them is it is instant. No reference checks. No ncns, no upselling and you don't have to worry about old/fake pictures. I have actually met a number of girls from the boards dancing. Saint Sabrina, Sweet Salem, Sydney Simms, Lovely Heidi & Bree Summers to name a few. So I know what you mean and you are right. Though I still enjoy a good museum and art gallery, where I can't touch either. I also have made some good friends with a few other girls and guys from the clubs. I have been invited to their parties, bbq's, hunting, fishing and hang out at their homes.
Is Lovely Heidi still around? I saw her a while back (she is lovely indeed, and was super sweet) but her bio page, or at least the one she had when I saw her, is gone. I'd love to see her again.
playball69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 01:08 AM   #6
TailHooked
Valued Poster

It has been a few years since I saw her last. I know when you check the erotic monkey page of Kansas city KS, her ad is there. I am not sure if they just put it there or if she is still active.
Old 06-16-2019, 05:47 PM   #7
bartipero
Valued Poster

She seemed a bit chunky to me, but probably borderline. To each their own. The biggest problem with the Bird is long standing— they run off the good, tolerate too many fat girls as dancers and the sit around group referenced in the review. It is accurate as noted, the same 3, usually Casey in the group. She has her regulars who haven’t caught on to the rip. Boggling since they seem to run off the good ones and then claim it’s because it’s a transient business. It’s not—it’s Twiddle Dum and Twiddle Dee that have had the place with Wes a few years now, formerly having run Tangos in the ground. Did some good things, though, such as cuter girls despite the high turn, but girl retention and fat girl rejection isn’t one set of good things. You can have cute inventory, but if they don’t stick it’s bad. Some girls have told me it’s completely different in the evening from the day, more of a party, but I don’t know. I’ve only been in a few evening sessions now and then and I wouldn’t say that. There are a couple fairly hot evening girls you see other days every now and then who do the stage but nothing else, so I think they’re paid plants. I still recommend it. Capitol goes where it’s treated best and that means in this context consistent customers spending money. The good dancers figure that out and stay, but it is very hot and cold everywhere, just more some places than others. It’s not pre-2005 anymore anywhere, though, but it’s not great when the cutest girl is the bartender and there are too many days like that. Worth taking a chance though as it costs you nothing but time and some disappointment.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 06:53 PM   #8
TailHooked
Valued Poster

I will have to admit about the bartender or waitress being the best looking girl, a lot of the time. Every once in a while, a really hot girl applies. If the lack of customers don't run her off, she has a phone list of regulars that come in at certain times. She will hide in the back and not come out until her turn on stage.
Old 06-19-2019, 03:57 PM   #9
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Back when I frequented strip clubs my general modus operandi was to hang out at the club for awhile getting some eye candy and a few feels and then going to an AMP or finding a street walker ( this was years ago btw.)
Lunch at the dirty bird along with a lap dance or two might be a good warmup for a Larry Land massagee.
How's the food ?
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 07:50 PM   #10
TailHooked
Valued Poster

On Wednesday Joey, it is steak day. A sirloin, baked or sweet potatoe. Green beans, a piece of Texas toast, all the salad you want and a dessert. Plus all the tea you can drink.$12.00 plus tip. Then they let you draw for a free steak out of the crown royal bag. If you pick a pink bead, your lunch is on the house. Alcoholic Drinks aren't included.
Old 06-22-2019, 05:13 PM   #11
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailHooked View Post
On Wednesday Joey, it is steak day. A sirloin, baked or sweet potatoe. Green beans, a piece of Texas toast, all the salad you want and a dessert. Plus all the tea you can drink.$12.00 plus tip. Then they let you draw for a free steak out of the crown royal bag. If you pick a pink bead, your lunch is on the house. Alcoholic Drinks aren't included.
Sounds like a great deal.
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women