Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Encounter Reports - Panhandle
Encounter Reports - Panhandle Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2019, 09:03 AM   #1
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Encounter: Enjoyable 1st meet with Kbabbyyy.

User ID: N/A
Date: 06/24/2019
Name: Kbabbyyy
Phone: 8507376550
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page):https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...u/789472690549
City: Fort Walton Beach
State: FL
Address: Hotel off 98
Appointment Type: incall
Activities: conversation, massage, DATY, HJ, missionary, doggy, prone bone, CG, missionary, missionary with legs on top of shoulders
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Red hair that went halfway done her back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Caucasian
Physical Description: Best way to describe her is a slender, redhead spinner with perky A cups with pink nipples, a pretty face and a great ass. It’s not huge, but it stands out on her tiny frame. Her skin is incredibly soft and pasty white. She is shaved down below and clean tasting. She does have a few tattoos, but they aren’t distracting. My guess is she’s 5’2, 100 lbs.

The Rest of the Story: I’ve been following Kbaby for a few weeks. She’s been mentioned in the men’s only private forum.

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2607731

I meant to see her last week, but she took a trip to Mississippi. We talked on the phone and had a decent conversation. At the time, she seemed really sweet, laid back and ambitious.

Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF): I had a good time, but I would recommend with caveats. She has a limited menu, which won’t open up until she gets to know you. She’s definitely not GFE. No kissing and no BBBJ for starters.

To me, I think she’s pretty. She’s definitely my type as for as looks go. I like small, tiny spinners. God, she has a great ass.

For sex, she’s very aggressive. While I ate her out, she grabbed and pulled my hair. At one point, she grabbed my throat (not hard). And right after she came, she pushed me off.

In every position we did it except cowgirl, she matched my every thrust. In cowgirl, she grinned on top of me. As I fucked her doggy, she thrusted her back and hips.

I literally thought to myself, am I fucking her or is she fucking me? Ever watch the first round of Hagler vs. Hearns? She’s taking as good as she’s giving.

She really likes sex and is into it. I prefer a little more warmth in my interactions. She does moan a little, but she’s relatively quiet. She didn’t talk dirty in my visit.

Overall, a good visit, but could’ve been great. Not my best performance. A little disappointed that I didn’t get any kind of a BJ. Even covered would’ve been better than nothing at all.

I did see a bong under her bed as I was walking out of the bathroom. I didn’t smell any weed. I think she just does weed, and nothing harder. From my conversation with her, she’s a nursing student. I didn’t see any track marks, incoherent behavior or anything weird. To me, it’s not a big deal, but for the sake of fair reporting, I’m disclosing it.

I saw enough potential that I would see her again. I’d like to see her menu open.

Communication: Her communications are business-like, and prompt. Easy to set up an appointment.

TCB: I would say decent. She didn’t keep me waiting outside forever. Once, I arrived at the parking lot, she asked for five minutes to get ready.

The one downside was she was out of clean towels. Would’ve been awesome if she would’ve cleaned me up afterwards.

Condoms/Accessories:

She used a Durex condom.

Rates:

140 for HH.

Her normal rates are 100 QV / 160 HH / 240 HR.

Today, she advertised a special of 80 QV / 140 HH / 200 HH.

Rules:

Everything is covered. No kissing. No anal. She did imply once she got to know someone, the menu would open up.

Venue:

It is apparent that she lives in her incall. It’s not messy, but it’s lived in. She is a smoker. There is a faint smell of smoke in her room.

Details:

I saw her ad this morning and she mentioned a special. I texted and inquired about it. Got a reply back within minutes, and we scheduled an appointment. She gave me the address of her hotel. Once I was there, I texted her. She said she needed about five minutes to get ready. She gave me her room number, and the door was open.

I was pleasantly surprised. On her ads, you can’t see her face. She’s definitely my time. I like spinners, and she’s a redhead with a pretty face. She just had her nails done.

She greeted me in short shorts that showed off her legs and ass and a cute tank top with a bra underneath. I think the brand was Victoria’s Secret, but if it wasn’t, very similar fashion-wise.

We talked a little bit. She seemed a little on edge. I guess some of her customers were really forceful, rough and disrespectful with her. I didn’t ask for any more details. Coming into the room, her music was really loud. I asked her to turn it down, which she did. She really loves her music, and she was singing along to the lyrics at the end of the session. So, a good ice breaker might be to ask her about her musical preferences.

She seemed a little on edge. She told me she had a bad experience, and one guy she recently saw was really forceful and disrespectful to her. I didn’t ask for more details. (But, I fucked her really hard, and she fucked me back hard. So, I wonder what went down for her to say that.)

I wanted to break the ice and get her relaxed. I started to massage her. I told her, “it’s going to be okay. I’m not going to do anything you don’t want.”

She really enjoyed the massage, and I could feel her become relaxed. She said, “wow, you have strong hands.”

She started moaning softly and sighing while I massaged her neck, shoulders, shoulder blades, back, butt, thighs, calves and feet. After I finished, she said, “That was amazing.”

Then, we both got undressed. I had her lay on her back. I gave her a light French kiss. She kissed me back once, and then said she’s not comfortable doing that with me. At least, until she knows me better.

I started kissing her neck, and working my way down to her perky, pink nipples. I then kissed her stomach, and down to her thighs. I licked inside her thighs. Before I ate her out, I asked her if it was okay.

Her response was, “If you want to.”

I apologized in advance. I said, “I’m probably not very good at this.”

Her reply was, “Shut up.” (She said this more in the tone of I don’t believe you, rather than shut the fuck up.”)

I started slowly eating her pussy. Licking and sucking her clit, while sticking my tongue inside her. She moaned, and her body shuddered before me. At one point, she grabbed my hair. (I think she came, but I’m not sure).

Immediately after, she got up, and got on all fours. She said, “I want you so bad inside me.”

I wasn’t quite hard, and asked her to suck my cock. She tried putting a condom on me, but the Vice Presidente wasn’t cooperating. She then gave me a handjob to get me hard.

Honestly, the handjob wasn’t so great, so I jerked myself off to get hard. She watched me and said, “I love watching you touch yourself. It’s hot.”

I had her lay on her back and spread her legs. It took me a little effort to get inside of her. Yes, she was tight, like a good 21 year old should be.

(She was tight. If you look at my reviews in the local area, I would say she has the second tightest pussy I’ve been in. Funsize_Cheyenne still blows my mind on how tight she is. Kbaby is hotter than Cheyenne, but Cheyenne gives better service. I hope Cheyenne doesn’t see this.)

She starts moaning softly. No really dirty talk, but she was aggressive in bed. I ask her what I’m doing to her, and she replies back, “You’re fucking me.” Then I started thinking, am I fucking her or is she fucking me?

She would meet each of my thrusts hard. Most girls in the hobby I’ve seen like it gentle to moderately rough. In my interpretation, Kbaby likes being fucked.

As I’m going inside her. I can see her facial expressions and she’s arching her back. She is still moaning softly, but she’s thrusting her hips hard to match me. It’s definitely different. The way she interacts took some of my best techniques out of my playbook. Missionary is my favorite position. I like to go in slow and deep, and put a lot of pressure against the cervix. I also like to circle my hips slowly, but powerfully around and around, then pull out and thrust hard. With Kbaby’s aggressive tempo, I really couldn’t do that.

I asked her to lick my nipples twice during the session. She didn’t do it. I think she said it was off the table until she knew me better. But, honestly, I couldn’t tell exactly what she said, as she whispered and my hearing is going bad.

She wants to be fucked from behind. Her ass felt great against me. Her ass is big and soft enough to feel good while pounding her from behind, but it’s firm enough not to look sloppy.

While I’m fucking her from behind, she violently meets each thrust. Then she says, “Let me do it” as she pushes her pussy on my cock.

I pin her down, and start fucking her prone bone. I have her ride me. She starts grinding on me hard. I’m squeezing her nipples.

I want to cum, so I ask her to lay on her back again. She replies, “yes, sir.”

This time, I start plowing her pussy. At one point, she grabs my throat. I start fucking her harder. She moans softly, and she pushes me off her. She tells me she just came, and needs a moment to catch her breath.

I get on top of her and put her legs on my shoulders. I start fucking her hard. I’m not sure if she came again, but I exploded inside the rubber. I moaned as I came. She still keep thrusting her hips against me for a good minute after I was done. For a minute, I was afraid the condom would come off and all that baby batter would go inside her. Well, luckily, that didn’t happen.

Afterwards, we cleaned up. We talked for a few more minutes, then we said our goodbyes.

At the end, she told me she doesn’t want to do this much longer. She said she’ll keep some regulars, but will eventually stop posting on STG. I mentioned ECCIE to her. I told her that she could join, and possibly gain some pretty cool guys as regulars.

As for her joining ECCIE, it’s on the table, but I doubt she will. If you guys do see her, mention you are with ECCIE. If you’re respectful to her, then maybe she will join.

She gave me a hug as I left.

Compatibility: For a first time meet, it wasn’t bad. She did thank me for not being weird or a jerk. Compatibility isn’t there yet. I could be wrong, but I sense she has some trust issues. The only way to work through that is with time and multiple meets.

Her demeanor was nice, but reserved. While she wasn’t rude, I didn’t find her to be very warm.

I asked if I could take a photo of her. Even one that didn’t show her face. The answer was no. She doesn’t want any pictures of her to show up on the Internet.

She hinted to me a lot that as she got to know me better, more things will be available on the menu. Some of the things that she implied are kissing, BBBJ, threesomes with some of her friends who are UTR and don’t advertise.

Disclaimer:

I did see a bong as I left. It was under her bed. I didn’t see any track marks or anything other signs of her being crazy. No physical signs of drug use (no blood shot eyes, runny nose, slurred speech).

In my uneducated opinion, I think she just does marijuana. If it’s just marijuana, I personally don’t have a problem with it. But, I’m mentioning it, because I believe in fair reporting and disclosure.

Afterthoughts:

I told her I’m leaving the country in a couple days. She said for me to contact her when I get back.

I realize she won’t be everyone’s cup of tea mainly because of her limited menu. I was a little disappointed to not get a BJ. I guess I could’ve had a CBJ if vice-presidente had cooperated.

But, the sex was pretty good. I prefer submissive, passive girls, and she’s anything but that. I do feel like she’s pretty honest. No fake moaning. I believe the orgasms she had were real.

I think she’s hot. I’m a sucker for spinners.

From my experience, seeing a provider again usually relates to getting better service. The first time I saw Funsized_Cheyenne, I thought her BJ was just serviceable and our conversation was awkward. The second time I met her, we talked like we were old friends. This time her BJ was so much better to the point I almost came.

I’m hoping the same will happen in a future visit with Kbaby.

Recommendation: Yes

If you are an active participant in the forums, I’m willing to PM you the ROS. By active participant, you’ve provided reviews and feedback to the community.
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 09:05 AM   #2
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Can a mod fix this? It’s not showing up on my encounters?
Old 06-25-2019, 09:13 AM   #3
mj850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I don't think it will until a mod approves it which usually takes a day or two.
Blackbird.. You write the best, most detailed reviews I've ever read. Thank you and keep up the good work.
mj850 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 12:10 PM   #4
Dude41
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Look she was around right after Hurricane Michael. Just being honest and best for us fellas try her late at night. If it's been a slow night her menu opens up I promise. And sometimes she does doubles with this sketchy chick from Destin on Whatsyourprice.com as Harley XR if anyone is interested
Dude41 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 12:40 PM   #5
gman44

Encounters: 203

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore View Post
Can a mod fix this? It’s not showing up on my encounters?
I fixed it
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 12:41 PM   #6
duraman
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

The best reviews in the world done by blackbird.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:04 PM   #7
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude41 View Post
Look she was around right after Hurricane Michael. Just being honest and best for us fellas try her late at night. If it's been a slow night her menu opens up I promise. And sometimes she does doubles with this sketchy chick from Destin on Whatsyourprice.com as Harley XR if anyone is interested
Old 06-25-2019, 01:49 PM   #8
freakfunwild
Gaining Momentum

Good lord that a heck of a review.. Blackbird should work for ancestry.com ���� j/j hell of a review..
freakfunwild is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:55 PM   #9
duraman
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakfunwild View Post
Good lord that a heck of a review.. Blackbird should work for ancestry.com ���� j/j hell of a review..
I think blackbird operates a resume writing service for young college girls.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 03:11 PM   #10
Jardinier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

If you're concerned she will read this - if anything - more people would be inclined to call after the review. And - looks like ROS is in the open. Maybe the mods can fix it before she reads it.
Jardinier is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 03:43 PM   #11
Dude41
Valued Poster

Kendra aka kbaby was enjoyable. The other IMHO gave the impression of being there cause she had to damn sure not cause she wanted to be there making $
Old 06-25-2019, 04:32 PM   #12
laloverboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

laloverboy is online now   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 08:51 PM   #13
Dude41
Valued Poster

https://adlist24.io/classified-datin...-and-harley-xr

There's her latest ad
Old 06-26-2019, 08:04 AM   #14
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duraman View Post
I think blackbird operates a resume writing service for young college girls.
Not necessarily a resume writing service, but I do believe in the value of a good education.

Not trying to tip off who I am, but as a child, I attended “Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters.”

I’m running a certification program for young girls. I call it the HO certification. After they put in the work, doing the labs or by testing out, they’ll certified HOs.
Old 06-26-2019, 08:05 AM   #15
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude41 View Post
You never cease to amaze me with your ability to find good data.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Babykay

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women