Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2019, 10:07 AM   #16
Gcher98
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Yes, she was there on Friday - day shift.
Gcher98 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 07:48 PM   #17
Handsome Nashville
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Yup I saw her last time I visited. If every girl could lapdance like her they would have never made strip clubs legal.
Handsome Nashville is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 09:38 PM   #18
dbjp101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Does she have ass implants, or does she really have that tight and toned of an ass?
dbjp101 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 10:02 PM   #19
Top Dog
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbjp101 View Post
Does she have ass implants, or does she really have that tight and toned of an ass?
Would guess that it's fake, and it's why she was gone for awhile. Looks way bigger all of a sudden. Thought her ass looked much better before. The Cuban dancers love to get plastic surgery. Curious if they get it in US or back home in Cuba.
Top Dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 01:18 AM   #20
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dog View Post
Would guess that it's fake, and it's why she was gone for awhile. Looks way bigger all of a sudden. Thought her ass looked much better before. The Cuban dancers love to get plastic surgery. Curious if they get it in US or back home in Cuba.
It was fake before she left. For some reason she thinks I'm a customer of hers because I got maybe 3 dances from her 7 months ago but when I did I felt her plastic surgery in general was below par. Maybe she went to get it tightened up as you say.

Of all the girls working at bdd I'm shocked that this girl has a thread. There are much better looking and higher mileage dancers but I guess she's sorta low hanging fruit so many know and enjoy her work..Hobby on......
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 10:43 AM   #21
Handsome Nashville
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

What? I doubt her ass is fake though I am not an expert of fake asses. I was able to easily spot a few of them with fake asses. Especially one chick who's name I forget who always wears glasses her ass felt like a grocery bag filled with rubber it was so fake. Thinking about it even more I would say it is real since her entire body looks and feels great. If she had a plain body and the killer ass that would be suspicious but everything is good.
Handsome Nashville is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 05:17 PM   #22
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville View Post
What? I doubt her ass is fake though I am not an expert of fake asses. I was able to easily spot a few of them with fake asses. Especially one chick who's name I forget who always wears glasses her ass felt like a grocery bag filled with rubber it was so fake. Thinking about it even more I would say it is real since her entire body looks and feels great. If she had a plain body and the killer ass that would be suspicious but everything is good.
I am an expert. It is fake. Tits are too but I'm sure you knew that. Fake doesn't necessarily mean implants but it could mean but shots or fat transfers/but augmentation. Enhanced is probably a better term. Some enhancements are obvious and dare I say grotesque (Miranda, Heather Hayes) while others are more subtle.

Patricia doesn't have implants but she either had the shots or augmentation. It's not a knock but just an observation..
Old 07-10-2019, 07:37 AM   #23
Man_mades_only
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas View Post
I am an expert. It is fake. Tits are too but I'm sure you knew that. Fake doesn't necessarily mean implants but it could mean but shots or fat transfers/but augmentation. Enhanced is probably a better term. Some enhancements are obvious and dare I say grotesque (Miranda, Heather Hayes) while others are more subtle.

Patricia doesn't have implants but she either had the shots or augmentation. It's not a knock but just an observation..
Personally, I like Heather Hayes' fake ass, and I'm not an ass man. However, as my username implies, I am a fan of surgical enhancements.

If I can touch them, they're real.

- MMO
Man_mades_only is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 07:58 AM   #24
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_mades_only View Post
Personally, I like Heather Hayes' fake ass, and I'm not an ass man. However, as my username implies, I am a fan of surgical enhancements.

If I can touch them, they're real.

- MMO
Exactly! I meant grotesque in a neutral way, as in obvious and HH's enhancements are very obvious.

I'm sure you're disappointed in the lack of big fake up tops at BDD these days. There are a few like Kylee or Skylar but you don't see the really big fake ones as much as you used to, circa 2006. Or at least it seems that way to me...
Old 07-10-2019, 09:02 AM   #25
packeye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I agree with Black. Patricia's butt is def augmented in some way(in no way is this a bad thing...I am attracted to a bigger butt). I have a large amount of experience in South America with this subject as I live there in the winter.

The question I want to know is if any of you lucky gents have had her otc?
packeye is online now   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 09:51 AM   #26
Man_mades_only
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas View Post
Exactly! I meant grotesque in a neutral way, as in obvious and HH's enhancements are very obvious.

I'm sure you're disappointed in the lack of big fake up tops at BDD these days. There are a few like Kylee or Skylar but you don't see the really big fake ones as much as you used to, circa 2006. Or at least it seems that way to me...

That's probably why I like HH's, because it's obvious, similar to my preference in fake tits, obvious. I understand a woman's preference to slightly enhance her parts so as to blend in and look natural, but I prefer the woman who goes big.

You're also 100% correct. I am disappointed in BDD's recent lack of big fake tits. They used to be my (and everyone's) go-to for big fake parts, but all these strippers now want to be sensible w/their surgeries. Ha.

I've sampled Skylar in the VIP. 10/10 would recommend, if you're willing to part w/an okay amount of funds.

- MMO
Man_mades_only is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 07:45 AM   #27
Dallas Cooper
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Saw her yesterday day shift and wow
Dallas Cooper is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 06:50 AM   #28
Gcher98
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Anyone seen her lately?
Gcher98 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 04:22 PM   #29
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gcher98 View Post
Anyone seen her lately?
Yesterday.

Just FYI if you don't go to bdd frequently but are looking for a particular girl try Sunday and Monday since one of theose days is supposed to be mandatory for girls that want to work that week. Of course there are always exceptions but start with those 2 days..
Old 09-17-2019, 06:45 PM   #30
Inlikeflynn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Saw her yesterday (Monday 9/16)
Inlikeflynn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women