Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2019, 06:49 PM   #46
Jasmynlove
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 475525
My ECCIE Reviews

We’re all beautiful in our own way....��������let’s spread more love and positivity��
Jasmynlove is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 06:55 PM   #47
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

So many good points on this thread. Age means nothing. I’ve literally seen them from age 20 to 60. And at any given point, a mongers appetite can vary widely. I am now to the point that if I see a 20 something, she needs to be poised and carry on a good conversation. She needs to be mature and know how to treat a man. If she listens to shitty rap music, if I even hear rumors about her listening to shitty music much less play it during a session, I’m done. Nuff said on music lol. I guess what I’m saying is that I normally prefer ages 30 and up. But there are exceptions. If she is wild as hell in the sack in addition to being mature poised and intelligent, then I just might be all over it. I don’t normally talk about specific ladies in a co Ed thread but a recent example for me would be Vivian Starr. LAWD!!! lol. But I like 30, 40, and even 50 somethings although there aren’t very many 50 somethings to my knowledge on here. Dallass Rain no way you are 56 .
A provider can be fine as wine or fairly average in looks. They can be a spinner, athletic, a little curvy, or a BBW. They can be a blonde, red head, or brunette. I told someone recently that I hope ladies don’t compare themselves to one another. Because IMHO, every one has something special that they bring to the table. There’s a provider in her late 50’s or maybe 60 that is UTR and is not a spinner, not a wild ass lay, or any of that. But she is mature, classy and elegant. And she just has a sexy as hell look about her, what can I say. I will see her again I hope. Point is if you are advertising please don’t post things such as “if you’re tired of that old wrinkled-ass dried up pussy and you want a fresh young hot little thing, call me.” Total turn off. I’m exaggerating the language here but just making a point. I’m never going to call you. Which brings me to my next point and that is being pretty on the inside not just the outside. I really don’t think that real women put each other down, they lift each other up. I actually believe that some of this put down because of age etc is coming from a very few select males that have an axe to grind and/or a vested interest. I can almost smell it! And I mean very few. Dude(s), if you’re doing this just stop already! It’s annoying! And it’s getting older than white dog sh|+. Speaking of old!
Now I’ll shut up and step down off my soap box
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 07:04 PM   #48
splitlog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Body type is priority for me. Felina was/is well into her 40’s and built amazing. Upscale blonde is PERFECT and probably will be for many years. Wish she was in NWA. I prefer to look at the athletic girl/woman ,Gingers pics are great. but for the hobby I like little butts and little tits. Which is usually a younger girl.
splitlog is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 08:53 PM   #49
Das Ficker
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitlog View Post
Body type is priority for me. Felina was/is well into her 40’s and built amazing. Upscale blonde is PERFECT and probably will be for many years. Wish she was in NWA. I prefer to look at the athletic girl/woman ,Gingers pics are great. but for the hobby I like little butts and little tits. Which is usually a younger girl.

We all have our preference.

9 out of 10 men prefer women with curves
The 10th man drives a Prius and prefers the other 9 men

Felina was always cool, and I miss the pink/purple post
Das Ficker is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:19 PM   #50
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe View Post
Really pussy has no face that's why we have these convos
Really, do you think we will pay for pussy? Attached to an ugly face? This hobby ain’t about stick’n an Appendage into a warm wet hole.
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:28 PM   #51
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas you look great
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:33 PM   #52
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thx yall!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:36 PM   #53
Das Ficker
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoman View Post
Really, do you think we will pay for pussy? Attached to an ugly face? This hobby ain’t about stick’n an Appendage into a warm wet hole.
SIG MATERIAL right there!!!
Das Ficker is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:38 PM   #54
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Very interesting thread with a lot of great perspectives! And plenty of pretty ladies of all ages!
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 10:08 PM   #55
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie View Post

Instead of stirring the pot, you should try uplifting ladies in the Hobby. There is absolutely nothing more pleasing to me than telling other Providers how great they look, how I love their outfits, complimenting them on their beautiful manicured nails, or their latest hair style, cut and / or color. ECCIE has enough drama without Providers purposely making posts to merely stir a pot. Then to further admit to such is even worse.

By the way, that red bra in your Avatar pic is hot. Red is definitely your color.

This little sweet and sexy southern belle blonde beauty spreads love, not hate. I would challenge you to do the same!

Xo ~Chloe Belle~

Great post!!! More should strive to have your attitude sweetie!!
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 07:41 AM   #56
Issabella Monroe
Retired

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You get what you want. You pay for what you want no matter the looks. It's what your appetite is. It's all good to me we all are different
Old 03-17-2019, 07:59 AM   #57
Winning21
Account Disabled

And you are super amazing dear xoxo
Winning21 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 08:07 AM   #58
splitlog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ficker View Post
We all have our preference.

9 out of 10 men prefer women with curves
The 10th man drives a Prius and prefers the other 9 men

Felina was always cool, and I miss the pink/purple post
No Prius here brother. I would not fit.
Curves are plentiful. Peteite is rare. I played college ball and like the cheerleader type is all.
And I’m not a faggot.
splitlog is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 08:11 AM   #59
Issabella Monroe
Retired

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You are the amazing one!!!! Thank you ��
Old 03-17-2019, 08:22 AM   #60
diveguy6

Encounters: 13

Age really has nothing to do with it. How one carries themselves however does. You can be 20 something and be an old soul, or 40 stuck in their 2 pac days. Not very attractive to me. One thing I've not seen or maybe missed in this thread is ATTITUDE. I've seen women here, and in the RW that most would say damn when seen. These women with shitty attitudes ugly themselves up with it. To me, a woman could have average looks, but a good personality can make average soar to hot. Young may put it on ya fast and furious, but older can do that and more. Hell, we all love women, it's just a matter of how one likes it packaged. Older, younger, curves, no curves. There my friends lies the beauty of it all.
diveguy6 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women