Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24
Default Age of Companion?

I am planning a 3 day trip to San Antonio in the future for a little R & R. I'm interested in having a provider accompany me. We'd be seen in public, site-seeing, eating together, etc.

If you were planning such an arrangement, what age range would you be comfortable with for this kind of companionship?

Would age be a concern?

Feel free to expand your responses beyond age.

I'd like perspectives from a variety of ages.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:29 PM   #2
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Totally dependent on what the gentleman is comfortable with, cougar or cub. I'm 51 and have been out in the public eye on the arms of fellows in their 30's to their 80's. I long ago gave up on what people might think of May-December couples, Laurel and Hardy/skyscraper and single-level differences in sizes, or mixed race duos because much of the perception is cultural and differs from place to place.

As long as no one's making an inappropriate spectacle of their behavior, society has progressed to where nontraditional pairings don't rate the attention that they did in the past.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:32 PM   #3
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmm I know this question is for the guys but I love older guys!!!! I'm in my 20s and truly enjoy their company. I have a 35 and older policy so the guys I see are 40 and up. I have also found that older guys are more into companionship than the act itself and I love it. I also love showing them new moves and wearing them out. It's too much fun!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:39 PM   #4
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer extended date's to be 26-40yrs old. I feel like I have more in common with them because of my age. This doesn't mean I wouldn't break my rule, Naomi.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:51 PM   #5
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Age wouldn't be as big of a concern as making sure you will get along for 3 days. It could be a long and stressful 3 days if you don't enjoy their company in public as well as BCD. As far as age, that's a tricky one. Everyone seems to have their own preferences. I don't target any specific age group and I've found age and maturity are two different things. I'm 42, so it might look a bit odd walking around with a 20something hottie on my arm, but I don't really give a crap. As long as we have fun, that's all that matters
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 10:44 PM   #6
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

If spending extended time with a provider, I'd go with someone that has the same maturity age as me. You are going to want to be compatible with this person for an extended period of time. Ensure she has the same interests as you and that you can actually be alone with her for that many days. I wouldn't put a physical age more of a maturity age. You wouldn't want to be with a provider who doesn't have the same cultural tastes as you. Put it this way. If you are a middle aged guy who is into the stock market, fine dining, and U2; you probably aren't going to hit it off over an extended period of time with a provider who is into Snooki, fast food and Lady Gaga. If it were me, I'd go for a provider who shares my same interests who also looks like she belongs with me. For me, it would most likely be a gal in her late 20s to early 30s.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 10:53 PM   #7
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Excellent Advise Cpalmson. It it were just bcd's then that would be different however 3days can be an eternity with someone you have nothing in common with since you are including obviously daily vacation style activities. There is a sea of beautiful, smart & fun ladies in TX! Have fun on your trip Pleaser! (and I'm sure you will )
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:27 PM   #8
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
you probably aren't going to hit it off over an extended period of time with a provider who is into Snooki, fast food and Lady Gaga.
Hate Gaga
Can't stand Snooki
I am over fast food.
I do watch lifetime movies a little too much though . Oh well.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:37 PM   #9
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I wouldn't worry about taking someone with you, just research and line up several different local ladies while you are there. The only way you should even consider it, is if you have had many meetings with the lady and you are totally comfortable with each other.

I am going to start making regular visits to SA soon and thats my plan.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:37 AM   #10
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default I need some Naomi!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Hate Gaga (me too)
Can't stand Snooki (we can make fun of her together)
I am over fast food. (perhaps sushi)
I do watch lifetime movies a little too much though . Oh well (I think we could make our own Lifetime movie).
Let me see...I'm a 52 year old average white guy and you're a beautiful 20 something black woman....I don't think I would care one bit about being in public or on an "extended" date with you....If the OP is planning something with an extended term, I would hope compatibility is something that would be known way ahead of time rather than just focussing on age...that's only one component and there are many other things that could make or break a very nice time together.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:25 AM   #11
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

If the age thing is a serious consideration then I would be out of luck as there are no providers in my age range and if there were I probably would not be interested. I do however tend to gravitate toward the older ladies.

That said age is not a consideration per se, it is compatability. Do not do an extended time with someone that you have never seen before. The person you choose should be one that you are drawn to.

CC has a good prespective. Check out the local SA talent.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:04 PM   #12
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
If spending extended time with a provider, I'd go with someone that has the same maturity age as me. You are going to want to be compatible with this person for an extended period of time. Ensure she has the same interests as you and that you can actually be alone with her for that many days. I wouldn't put a physical age more of a maturity age. You wouldn't want to be with a provider who doesn't have the same cultural tastes as you. Put it this way. If you are a middle aged guy who is into the stock market, fine dining, and U2; you probably aren't going to hit it off over an extended period of time with a provider who is into Snooki, fast food and Lady Gaga. If it were me, I'd go for a provider who shares my same interests who also looks like she belongs with me. For me, it would most likely be a gal in her late 20s to early 30s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Excellent Advise Cpalmson. It it were just bcd's then that would be different however 3days can be an eternity with someone you have nothing in common with since you are including obviously daily vacation style activities. There is a sea of beautiful, smart & fun ladies in TX! Have fun on your trip Pleaser! (and I'm sure you will )

+1

You are definitely going to spend more time with each other doing whatever you are doing than spending time BCD. If I were doing that, I'd pick someone that lived during some of the same periods that I lived. We would have music, current events, history, American culture all in common. There would be a lot to talk about even if we didn't agree. It's different to talk to someone who has only read about college during the 60s than it is to talk to someone who experienced college during the 60s.

It's the difference between listening to Elvis Presley songs when they were released and listening to them as a soundtrack to "Lilo and Stitch."
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:53 PM   #13
Leta
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 61607
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I couldn't have worded it better myself. I think that's exactly the way a decision such as that should be made.
Leta is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:56 PM   #14
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

The last lady I did this with was 20yrs my junior. We had a good time together. Age itsself doesn't seem to be much of a factor. Interests are. I have found enjoyment in mutual conversation and extended sessions with ladies 25yo and up.

A while back, I met an 18yo who was surprisingly quite mature. Because we enjoyed similar things, I would have no problem with her on such a "date". Before she quit the business (because of some bad experiences) she and I had talked about going off. Our schedules just never worked.

General consensus - It depends on the two people. But is there and age difference at which it would bother you being seen publicly together?

Is 30yrs too much age difference? How about 40yrs difference?

I wonder what 18yo's think?
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 09:48 PM   #15
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser View Post
The last lady I did this with was 20yrs my junior. We had a good time together. Age itsself doesn't seem to be much of a factor. Interests are.
Completely agree. As long as you have common interests, enjoy each other's company, and have compatible vacation styles (or at least flexibility and a willingness to compromise if one is go-go-go and the other is let's-sit-by-the-pool), why let the age of either of you get in the way? I do think it's more difficult to find that in someone with a large age disparity, simply because you are more likely to have been raised with different perspectives and have had different experiences, but ruling out the possibility before you even try to get to know someone is silly, I think.

A lovely lady once told me a gentleman friend of hers had expressed interest in meeting me, but had never taken the initiative because he was concerned I was "too young". This was when I was 28 or so, and as someone approaching her 30s for the first time, I found it both flattering and silly. Guess it goes to show that there's always going to be someone out there who considers you too young for them, no matter what your age is.

Quote:
But is there and age difference at which it would bother you being seen publicly together?
Nope. When I was 18, would it have bothered me? Probably. But a lot of things bothered me when I was 18 that don't now, so I don't know if it's because I've gotten older or that my personality's changed or both. I definitely care a LOT less what other people -- particularly people I don't know -- think of me than I did then.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women