Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

New Bio Pages
Top Reviewers
daaaaaman 446
MoneyManMatt 444
cockalatte 433
Still Looking 399
Jon Bon 333
Harley Diablo 304
nicemusic 285
honest_abe 280
You&Me 257
samcruz 254
mriley000 231
dominos 226
lupegarland 221
txboi817 215
Hawkeye9 214
Top Posters
DallasRain59560
pyramider44892
LexusLover41002
Yssup Rider40668
gman4440075
Still Looking35944
WTF34400
Mokoa33689
offshoredrilling32122
Mojojo31632
Chica Chaser31070
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28729
biomed127271
dearhunter27216
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2018, 03:51 PM   #1
therealalexisrose
Upgraded Female Account
 
therealalexisrose's Avatar
 
User ID: 383854
Join Date: Jan 19, 2017
Location: San diego
My Bio Page
Posts: 11
Lightbulb Online pictures, videos and video chatting as a new hobby?

Hello. First time poster here. Not a lot going on in the San Diego forums so I thought I'd visit this one.
I know a lot of girls (myself included) are supplementing income with premium snapchat, content sales, and video chatting as sesta/fosta displaced a lot of unity and traffic from major sites to several smaller ones. My question is, are men interested in this? Is it something they enjoy? Is it something they can partake and pay for before meeting a girl that will make them more comfortable? Are any men strictly into the online fantasy? I'd like to hear your feed back. Interested in ideal price points for those who are purchasers or potential purchasers of content.
I'd also like to hear feed back from providers if this is something they are doing? Where they are marketing it? And if it's worth the work involved or not?
therealalexisrose is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 08:21 PM   #2
ben dover
Premium Access
 
ben dover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 16, 2009
Location: Rochester
Posts: 2,249
Encounters: 55
Default

Well I don't frequent the pay sites like only fans and others but I shoot content for a couple girls and they seem to do pretty good with it. For me seeing a girl you know doing the wild thing with other guys, girls and alone.... I don't see the attraction. I can watch quality porn for free if I choose but even that isn't all that interesting. I know a lot of guys do pay to watch from what the girls tell me.. To each their own.. BD
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 09:10 PM   #3
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
User ID: 36580
Join Date: Jul 21, 2010
Location: #TravelLife
My Bio Page
Posts: 424
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

I love San Diego...I was just there in May for vacay.

My premium snap is an awesome addition to my business. I even had a 2257 model release drawn up for it. I have noticed only about 25% of my PAID snap content is hobbyists...I think they'd rather feel the real deal.

I have found Twitter marketing to be good for my premium snap/pics/videos.

Yes guys pay for it. I have replaced over 50% of my provider income with my snapchat alone.

I am considering offering a virtual girlfriend as well...where we can text, snap etc throughout the week, just like you do in the first few weeks of dating...all the perks (and hard-ons) of RL without the actual commitment or risk. Flirting and sexting throughout the day...so much fun!
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 09:25 PM   #4
haihawaii2000
Suck me and Swallow me
 
haihawaii2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 11, 2017
Location: Lewisville, tx
Posts: 306
Encounters: 42
Default

There are a lot of providers in my area that do this. I have no desire to pay to see a girl shake her butt either in a bikini or nude. I can see nude whatever I want for free.
However, there are a few that get pretty hardcore in their private snapchats. I've been the male in a few of them. That I understand and some of them say they do pretty well at it.
haihawaii2000 is online now   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 10:52 PM   #5
Zollner
Premium Access
 
Zollner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 21, 2016
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 377
Encounters: 20
Default

Yeah some girls say they do good on the 'pay' sites. With all the HD high quality free stuff out there that gets as wild as you can imagine, I just don't get the pay sites.
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 08:13 AM   #6
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account
 
Gabrielle's Avatar
 
User ID: 36580
Join Date: Jul 21, 2010
Location: #TravelLife
My Bio Page
Posts: 424
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Can "free" porn fuck you?

There is plenty of voluntary free porn out there on Twitter and Reddit...shared by the owner of the copyright. Why steal it?
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 09:41 AM   #7
therealalexisrose
Upgraded Female Account
 
therealalexisrose's Avatar
 
User ID: 383854
Join Date: Jan 19, 2017
Location: San diego
My Bio Page
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
I love San Diego...I was just there in May for vacay.

My premium snap is an awesome addition to my business. I even had a 2257 model release drawn up for it. I have noticed only about 25% of my PAID snap content is hobbyists...I think they'd rather feel the real deal.

I have found Twitter marketing to be good for my premium snap/pics/videos.

Yes guys pay for it. I have replaced over 50% of my provider income with my snapchat alone.

I am considering offering a virtual girlfriend as well...where we can text, snap etc throughout the week, just like you do in the first few weeks of dating...all the perks (and hard-ons) of RL without the actual commitment or risk. Flirting and sexting throughout the day...so much fun!
I was also considering the virtual gf thing but couldn't figure out a price point. Never thought to market on Twitter. I market to IG now and through hobby sites. Thanks for the feed back.
therealalexisrose is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 09:43 AM   #8
therealalexisrose
Upgraded Female Account
 
therealalexisrose's Avatar
 
User ID: 383854
Join Date: Jan 19, 2017
Location: San diego
My Bio Page
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben dover View Post
Well I don't frequent the pay sites like only fans and others but I shoot content for a couple girls and they seem to do pretty good with it. For me seeing a girl you know doing the wild thing with other guys, girls and alone.... I don't see the attraction. I can watch quality porn for free if I choose but even that isn't all that interesting. I know a lot of guys do pay to watch from what the girls tell me.. To each their own.. BD
Yes a lot of guys won't pay. I definitely have some content only. Customers though. Like that even live in the same city. It's some kind of fantasy for sure.
therealalexisrose is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 09:46 AM   #9
therealalexisrose
Upgraded Female Account
 
therealalexisrose's Avatar
 
User ID: 383854
Join Date: Jan 19, 2017
Location: San diego
My Bio Page
Posts: 11
Default

On the same topic would hobbyists (online and in person) be interested in shooting with their fave girls for their pay sites and snapchats or would that make them uncomfortable?
therealalexisrose is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 10:30 AM   #10
haihawaii2000
Suck me and Swallow me
 
haihawaii2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 11, 2017
Location: Lewisville, tx
Posts: 306
Encounters: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealalexisrose View Post
On the same topic would hobbyists (online and in person) be interested in shooting with their fave girls for their pay sites and snapchats or would that make them uncomfortable?
I have done that and absolutely love it. Several girls know to contact me if they want to shoot something for snapchats or videos to sell. I'll pay the rate..not ask for any discount and be happy to do it. It's a lot of fun and I enjoy the feedback from it. Sometimes providers think I'm asking for a freebie...but after I make it clear I pay it we are good. Sometimes I hold their camera sometimes they do..Either way it's great
haihawaii2000 is online now   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2009 - 2016, ECCIE Worldwide, All Rights Reserved