Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2016, 06:23 AM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
You're not nasty enough. Trump sits alone in his own basket of deplorable you are part of the other deplorables. LOL
And you are in Hillary's bucket of losers!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 06:39 AM   #17
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I think we're fucked.

Dawns the light.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 07:44 AM   #18
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Well, so many Republicans are condemning Mr. Trump that the party could actually benefit from it in the long run, saying many knew he would be unsuccessful and opposed him.

Rubio in 2020. However, if Hillary stays out of the oil and gas revolution that the USA is leading, she might get reelected.
She well might, but hopefully not. And hopefully the Reps actually put up a candidate to oppose the Psycopath.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 07:49 AM   #19
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
She well might, but hopefully not. And hopefully the Reps actually put up a candidate to oppose the Psycopath.
If it isn't too late, Mr. Trump should step down. I don't think he really wants the hassle, anyway. The VP guy could win it - anyone should be able to beat Hillary.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 08:50 AM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Too late,JL.

Early voting has begun in a number of states and millions of ballots have been printed.

Drumpf's apology last night was, imho, far worse than the tape. He was mean-looking, angry and not in the least bit contrite. It was an "I apologize, OK? Fuck you!"

Surprised that Wikileaks hasn't released anything on Drumpf? I'm not.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 09:00 AM   #21
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
If it isn't too late, Mr. Trump should step down.
Trump's too egotistical to allow that to happen.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 11:54 AM   #22
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Too late,JL.

Early voting has begun in a number of states and millions of ballots have been printed.

Drumpf's apology last night was, imho, far worse than the tape. He was mean-looking, angry and not in the least bit contrite. It was an "I apologize, OK? Fuck you!"

Surprised that Wikileaks hasn't released anything on Drumpf? I'm not.
You are correct- his first written apology he made the grave mistake of saying :"IF" I offended anyone.... His second video apology he apologized then had the audacity to throw Bill Clinton under the bus.
Sorry you can't have a sincere apology and use the words "IF" or "but".
If I were to run a ponzi scheme and defraud people out of their life savings, It would be awkward for me to apologize and then say.. ""there were other scam artist who defrauded people too or did much worse than me..."

Trump is scum, what man gets married to a super model and still has the urge to cheat???? This happened a mere 11 years ago- not over 50 years ago when Trump was young and immature- he said those things as a 60 year old man.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 01:34 PM   #23
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I think we're fucked.
Of course we are. All this bullshit is done by design. Obama isn't going anywhere. Countries are only destroyed from within.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 12:31 AM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 02:26 AM   #25
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

All this optimistic talk about 2020??!! Are you guys on drugs.

The first real shots in internecine war that is splitting the Republican Party occurred last night and today. The racist/misogynist/xenophobic/bigoted/protectionist faction of the Republican Party isn't going anywhere. They'll be a bit smaller next cycle, but so will the old fashioned Country Club dog whistlers. Evangelicals may or may not be dying off. I've never looked at their demographics. But those three factions are all still going to be there. Probably led by Trump, or if they're smart, his daughter.

And the racist/Trump faction is going to learn nothing from this debacle. And they're the biggest single faction. The CC/dog whistlers will learn, but they're not big enough to do much about it. And because they're the closest to being mainstream, they'll have six to ten candidates. Support will be split and they're toast.

The Bible Thumpers will bitch and moan, but they're more racist at core than they are CC/DogWhistlers ( or more racist than Christian, in ordinary language) so they'll eventually line up and form the deplorable axis again. So you get another unvetted amateur who may be a bit cleaner, but has to say incredibly nasty and deplorable things to get the racist wing in line.

This disaster is playing out far, far better than any Democrats could have ever hoped. It's a spectacular self-immolation of almost unprecedented scope. I think it's going to be bigger than Watergate, especially is we can undo some of the 2010 gerrymander after the next census.

An all credit where credit is due. The Clinton campaign played this perfectly. Even though it's obvious that they dropped this, so far not even a trace their fingerprints can't be found. It's the perfect execution of the old "When your opponent is drowning, throw him an anvil when no one is looking." They dovetailed this with their paid media, all of which now makes perfect sense in retrospect. They kept the lid on it through out the primaries (good luck surely played a part in that), and kept their powder dry until just the right moment. And word is, through Ben Carson (who for the first time in my life I hope knows that the hell he's talking about) that there is still a bigger and worse revelation coming. I figure most likely on 10/17, two days before the last debate. But stunningly good work by the Clinton campaign.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 06:48 AM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Hey Tex good to hear from you..
Old 10-09-2016, 07:30 AM   #27
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
240 million Americans just like you. Immature, physically and emotionally afflicted, misguided and most of all Liberal. Yes this country is finished. It doesn't matter who you vote for. Everything is basically fixed, nothing but an illusion. You've been getting fucked and don't even know it. How sad.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 11:18 AM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

TTH is still an asshole, but he's right. Hillary is playing this perfectly. But she couldn't get away with it without full support from the MSM. If the MSM were honest, Hillary wouldn't have been able to run in the first place.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 11:28 AM   #29
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women