Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47419
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2016, 04:18 PM   #1
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default The list is getting longer- 50 prominent Republicans stating Trump shouldn't be President.

This is since Friday people:http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...lators-n662446
Donald Trump faced harsh rebukes from a growing list of Republicans over the weekend after the release of a video in which he brags about groping women, with the largest group of Republicans still serving in office calling on him to drop out of the presidential race.

The candidate himself was defiant, however, telling The Washington Post that he will "never withdraw" and insisting the "support I'm getting is unbelievable."

But the condemnation from across the Republican Party was growing louder and more fierce. By NBC News' count, nearly 75 Republicans have censured their party's presidential nominee — more than two dozen have demanded he drop out, and a score have said they won't vote for him. Here's how they break out:

Republicans calling for Donald Trump to drop out
Frmr Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said this is "enough" and Trump should "withdraw"
Illinois Sen. Mark Kirk called Trump a "malignant clown — unprepared and unfit to be president of the United States."
South Dakota Sen. John Thune, the first member of GOP congressional leadership to call for Trump to step aside.
Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse, who never supported Trump, is asking him to "step aside & let Mike Pence try."
Idaho Sen. Mike Crapo, who had previously endorsed Trump, rejected his "disrespectful, profane and demeaning" behavior.
Utah Sen. Mike Lee, who had already indicated he did not support Trump, dismissed him as "the distraction."
Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman, who had very recently endorsed Trump, said "the time has come for Governor Pence to lead the ticket."
Utah Rep. Mia Love, who had yet to endorse Trump, said she "cannot vote for him" and that he should "step aside."
Colorado Rep. Mike Coffman said Trump should withdraw "for the good of the country."
Nevada Rep. Joe Heck, who is running for Nevada's open Senate seat, withdrew his support for Trump, and said the "American people deserve better."
Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake, who has always been critical of Trump, said Trump is "wrong about his level of support" and needs to withdraw.
Virginia Rep. Barbara Comstock called Trump's remarks "disgusting, vile, and disqualifying."
Alaska Sen. Dan Sullivan said he "will support Governor Mike Pence for President."
Maine Sen. Susan Collins, who never backed Trump, said he needs to make the decision to step down."I could not support his candidacy."
Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner called Trump's "flaws ... beyond mere moral shortcomings."
Alabama Rep. Martha Roby said Trump needs "to step aside and allow a responsible, respectable Republican to lead the ticket"
Alabama Rep. Bradley Byrne said the comments were "were disgraceful and appalling" and that "it is clear that Donald Trump is not fit to be president."
New Jersey Rep. Scott Garrett said he is "appalled."
Missouri Rep. Ann Wagner, who is withdrawing her support for Trump, said she must "condemn the predatory and reprehensible comments."
Illinois Rep. Rodney Davis asked to be withdrawn from his agriculture advisory committee and said Pence should be the nominee.
Nebraska Sen. Deb Fischer said it "would be wise" for Trump to step aside.
South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard said "enough is enough."
Utah Rep. Chris Stewart said "I am willing to hold Mr. Trump accountable" and is asking Trump to step aside.
Frmr GOP presidential candidate Carly Fiorina said Trump "does not represent me or my party."
Nebraska Rep. Jeff Fortenbury, who previously said he will vote for Trump, now said Mike Pence should be the Republican nominee.
Michigan Rep. Fred Upton, who has refused to endorse Trump, said he needs to step down.
Frmr New York Gov. George Pataki said "Enough! He needs to step down."
Texas Rep. Will Hurd, who is in a tough re-election campaign and whose district includes a large swatch of the Mexico border, said Trump should step aside for "a true conservative" to step in.
Hugh Hewitt, radio host and conservative commentator said Trump should "withdraw" "for the benefit of the country."
Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam urged Trump to "step aside and let Gov. Mike Pence assume the role as the party's nominee."
Republicans no longer voting for Donald Trump
Arizona Senator John McCain is withdrawing his support for Trump, saying "Cindy and I will not vote for Donald Trump."
New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte said she would write in Pence on her ballot.
West Virginia Sen. Shelly Moore Capito said the "appropriate next step may be for him to reexamine his candidacy."
Ohio Sen. Rob Portman, who formerly endorsed Trump, said "I can no longer support him" and "I will be voting for Mike Pence for President."
Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski said Trump has "forfeited the right to be our party's nominee."
Ohio Gov. John Kasich, ex-2016 contender, said It's clear that Trump "hasn't changed and has no interest in doing so."
Utah Gov. Gary Herbert said just a few hours after the damaging tape was released that Trump had lost his vote.
Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley, who previously endorsed Trump, said he will no longer vote for him.
Frmr California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who hadn't yet backed Trump, urged Republicans to vote for country over party.
Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval said he "can no longer support him as my party's nominee."
Nevada Rep. Crescent Hardy said he "will no longer support the guy at the head of the ticket."
California Rep. Steve Knight, who never endorsed Trump, said his comments were "inexcusable" and that he "cannot support" him.
Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz, who had endorsed Trump, became the first member of Congress to reverse course when he said Friday night he could no longer support the nominee.
Pennsylvania Rep. Charlie Dent, who has never supported Trump, said the comments were "disturbing."
Florida Rep. Tom Rooney said he would fail his family if he supports Trump.
California Rep. David G. Valadao called Trump's behavior "disgusting" and said he will not support him.
New Jersey Rep. Frank LoBiondo said "I cannot support and will not vote for Donald Trump."
Minnesota Rep. Erik Paulsen, said Trump's words are "disgusting and offensive."
Michigan Rep. Justin Amash said "It's time for self-reflection from Trump and GOP leaders."
Frmr Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty called Trump "unsound, uninformed, unhinged and unfit."
Republicans condemning Donald Trump's comments
Republican Vice Presidential Candidate Mike Pence said "As a husband and father, I was offended by the words and actions described by Donald Trump in the eleven-year-old video released yesterday. I do not condone his remarks and cannot defend them."
House Speaker Paul Ryan said he was "sickened" by Trump's comments.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell blasted Trump's "repugnant" comments.
RNC chairman Reince Priebus said: "No woman should ever be described in these terms or talked about in this manner. Ever."
2012 nominee Mitt Romney condemned Trump's "vile degradations."
Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, an ex-2016 contender, said: "As the grandfather of two precious girls, I find that no apology can excuse away Donald Trump's reprehensible comments degrading women."
Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, ex-2016 contender who just recently came out for Trump, said:"These comments are disturbing and inappropriate, there is simply no excuse for them."
Texas Sen. John Cornyn, the Majority Whip, called his comments "disgusting."
Pennsylvania Sen. Pat Toomey, who is locked in a tough re-election bid.
Ohio Sen. Rob Portman, who, before Trump's "hot mic" leak, was leading in his tough Senate race.
Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley, who is leading in his re-election effort.
Missouri Sen. Roy Blunt, who faced difficult re-election race.
Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, who ran against Trump in the presidential primary and is now running for a second term in a race he is leading. He called Trumps comments "vulgar, egregious, and impossible to justify."
Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch said "women deserve to be treated with respect."
North Carolina Sen. Richard Burr, who is locked in a competitive re-eelction bid.
Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson, who is also looking to get re-elected but trails in the polls.
South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said he was never "comfortable" with Trump being nominee, "I don't believe the Bill Clinton defense will work as we impeached Bill Clinton."
Georgia Sen. Johnny Isakson, who is leading his re-election effort by a slim margin.
Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton said Trump "let us down again" and that his comments were "demeaning and shameful."
Arkansas Sen. John Boozman in a statement said "If I ever heard anyone speak this way about them, they would be shopping for a new set of teeth."
Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst called his remarks "lewd."
Tennesse Sen. Bob Corker, a member of Trump's foreign policy advisory committee, tried to distance himself from Trump in a statement and called Trump's remarks "inappropriate."
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said Trump's comments were "deeply disturbing" and "absent true contrition, consequences will be dire"
North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory said Trumps comments were "disgusting."
Nebraska Gov. Pete Rickets said comments were "reprehensible and offensive."
Indiana Rep. Todd Young, who is in a tight race but is looking to keep this open Senate seat red.
New York Rep. Chris Collins, one of the first Congressional supporters of Trump.
Michigan Rep. Bob Huizenga calls Trump's remarks "disgusting"
Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council, one of the leaders of the right's evangelical movement, said Trump is the better option of the two.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women