Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2016, 02:20 PM   #16
AspireRain
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 368645
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanx for all the input I didn't know about the powder room untill now I guess I don't really go I. That room enough to know whaT It's for!! Now I do and I have plenty of ways to verify clients however there have been times another provider gets overly rude and says nothing but bad remarks on the client because "she's not on the site to verify" or newbies who've never seen a provider is mainly where the idea originated when u ask for p411 or another provider and they don't have either?? They may have seen one however she perfer not to verify.. and time you check their page and has no reviews barley ne info and started only 6 months ago??

Thank you to everyone dispute the rude smartasses on this post for the info and I hope the ones with rude comments on this post are not as rude in person!!

Off to the powder room I shall go!!!
AspireRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:20 PM   #17
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

What if a hobbyist was also a provider?
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 01:22 PM   #18
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckV8 View Post
I actually love the idea. I'd like to know what they think about me just as much as I'm sure they like to know what what we think about them.
I agree 100%. There's also some other good points about needs and screening. If your ego's that fragile, that's your issue. Don't make it someone else's. Personally, I'm very curious about what some providers really think, even its very unlikely to change the way I pursue the hobby. And I believe providers should know beforehand the guys that have issues. Sometimes those issues revolve around requests that one provider may not provide while another will. Everyone ends up happy
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 03:58 PM   #19
yitzchak
Valued Poster

They're not going to honestly tell you what they really think of you. Waste of time
Old 12-13-2016, 09:20 PM   #20
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

+1
That is the first time I've seen a post of yours worth reading.
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 11:03 PM   #21
Bazztex
Lifetime Premium Access

Think about it...for a review aspect..

It would unveil the YMMV.

Hobbiest is 6'4" and hot...

Hobbiest is 5'8" 300 snells....

Public info would benefit both sides...
Bazztex is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 02:33 PM   #22
yitzchak
Valued Poster

It would have to be a private forum only for providers, like me, as it would be bad for business and a shit show otherwise
Old 12-15-2016, 04:22 PM   #23
AimeeJoBlowes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 369274
My ECCIE Reviews

I think we need a whole SITE that is run by providers and mainly for providers! Unfortunately, I think that the explicit reviews are driving us all to possibly perform unsafe acts because we are in competition with one another for business. If the explicitly detailed "ROS" and "menu of services" checkboxes weren't there, we wouldn't feel that pressure. I say we make a site all of our own and maybe if we reviewed the hobbyists so explicitly they might be less inclined to reveal such personal details about us? Whatever happened to the idea that a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell??? Just my thoughts. I do this because it is empowering, so I hate to see that taken away because all of the sites are mainly ran BY hobbyists, FOR hobbyists. What do you ladies think of those ideas? I'm just talking out loud... How do you feel about it?
AimeeJoBlowes is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:17 PM   #24
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173664
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd love to review clients...that would help the verification process...plus....there have been some guys that I would love to brag on and share

Some are so damn good I wanna tell all my fellow ladies, you NEED TO SEE HIM!!

♡♡ Love this idea

But I think some people would get butt hurt. Or some ladies might share things like "he's not attractive "
However, attractivenessis an opinion. What you think is ugly...I may really enjoy.

What would stop a guy from changing screen names and personas if he had a bad review, like often times providers do?

Perhaps like eccie does with the ros, maybe only paid ladies could see the juicy stuff and non paid ladies just see a yes or no recommendation.
GigiGabore is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:35 PM   #25
Goodtime544
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I like the way Gigi thinks. Mods are gonna have to get me a bigger pm box from all the providers trying to get hold of me though.:shakeh ead:
Goodtime544 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 07:12 AM   #26
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173664
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodtime544 View Post
I like the way Gigi thinks. Mods are gonna have to get me a bigger pm box from all the providers trying to get hold of me though.:shakeh ead:

Hahaha *naughty grin*
GigiGabore is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 09:33 AM   #27
Logic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

Reviews are for paying customers....yall are fuckin idiots.
Logic is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 09:53 AM   #28
slinmo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimeeJoBlowes View Post
Unfortunately, I think that the explicit reviews are driving us all to possibly perform unsafe acts because we are in competition with one another for business.
No, supply and demand drives level of service. Business 101, the free market system.

Quote:
I say we make a site all of our own and maybe if we reviewed the hobbyists so explicitly they might be less inclined to reveal such personal details about us?
More likely outcome would be more honest reviews from hobbyists, resulting in far fewer Yes recommendations.

Quote:
Whatever happened to the idea that a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell???
That concept has never applied to the purchase of services and shouldn't.

A site for providers by providers is a fine idea. Isn't that basically P411? Such a site wouldn't change anything that currently exists. If you feel the services you and others provide should remain secret so you don't feel pressure to meet the competition, then you're looking for collusion and not a free market system.
slinmo is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 12:40 PM   #29
Khaleesi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 367813
My ECCIE Reviews

This may very well be a dumb question but why can't we see exactly what the hobbyists see in OUR reviews..? Not sure why we can't see something that pertains to you specifically?
Khaleesi is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 02:10 PM   #30
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think providers should have the right to their reviews only in ROS.

If it pertains to you, you should have the right to see it.
Monica13 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women