Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2017, 08:28 AM   #46
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
This incident has nothing to do with Trump. For the perpetrators to be Trump supporters just goes to show what a whack job you are. By your own admittance you're an atheist, anti-Semite and you don't support Trump. I would say in all likelihood the perpetrators of this cemetery caper are a lot like you.

Jim
Are you trying to equate hate crimes and Trump supporters?

There are no hate crimes, Jim. And no Trump supporters.

You're buying into the bullshit, Jim.

Everything is created by the government in a studio underneath Virginia.

Didn't you know that?

Y'moron.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 08:31 AM   #47
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
DID YOU READ THE ARTICLE YOU DUMB ASS MASSAGE STALKER????
Do you have "proof" I am a "MASSAGE STALKER" (whatever the fuck that is)?

I have proof you are a LYING FAT ASS from your own posts!

I suppose, like your fuck buddy SissyLips, you actually believe you can intimidate me (and others) from posting any longer, and most particularly posting your FUCKED UP LIES about your Mob, military, and bad-ass history, which you have posted on here in your lame-ass internet bullshit to "frighten" people based upon your own standards of being scared shitless from your own shadow!

You don't concern me in the least. You're a fucking bump in the road .. if more than a skid mark on the payment.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 08:59 AM   #48
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

And a hash mark in your tidy whiteys, LLephantMan.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:02 AM   #49
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Jim, if you put the booze down and realize what I did for a living you would know why I would be a good person to call. Need I remind you what I did for a living before I joined the military? MOB bosses called on guys like me to get the job done - I think DSK needs to be really because white nationalist are on the rise and they hate Jews as much as they despise blacks.
Jim give this some thought - why do you no one ever messes with the italians ?
I am Italian you stupid fuck. I grew up outside of Chicago one of the biggest Mob cities in America. For me your obsession with the mob is hilarious. You've been caught in too many lies for anyone to believe you've had any affiliation with any Sicilian crime family, for if you have you wouldn't be mentioning it. If anyone should step away from the booze it's you and quit watching so many mafia themed movies, they aren't very accurate.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 09:02 AM   #50
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Do you have "proof" I am a "MASSAGE STALKER" (whatever the fuck that is)?

I have proof you are a LYING FAT ASS from your own posts!

I suppose, like your fuck buddy SissyLips, you actually believe you can intimidate me (and others) from posting any longer, and most particularly posting your FUCKED UP LIES about your Mob, military, and bad-ass history, which you have posted on here in your lame-ass internet bullshit to "frighten" people based upon your own standards of being scared shitless from your own shadow!

You don't concern me in the least. You're a fucking bump in the road .. if more than a skid mark on the payment.
Hey, Luke Warm, AssWipe is trying to get your attention!!!!
Old 02-23-2017, 09:23 AM   #51
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

So let me get this right Mr super Mod NYr- people on here can tell me to die and constantly ridicule my weight and look it up mr Super Mod Obesity is a medical illness - but hey mske some joke about a Jew and you get all types of warnings - is that where this place is heading ?
To hell with this forum - stick a fork in me I am done !
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 09:36 AM   #52
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
So let me get this right Mr super Mod NYr- people on here can tell me to die and constantly ridicule my weight and look it up mr Super Mod Obesity is a medical illness - but hey mske some joke about a Jew and you get all types of warnings - is that where this place is heading ?
To hell with this forum - stick a fork in me I am done !
You are DONE! You LYING POS!

You make fun of yourself by LYING ABOUT WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE!

That's different than making sick, fucked up jokes, about one's religious identity, which is about as RACIST as you can be!

No get the fuck out and don't come back, YOU LYING POS!
Old 02-23-2017, 09:47 AM   #53
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:

That's different than making sick, fucked up jokes, about one's religious identity, which is about as RACIST as you can be!

Oh really ? Go in front of some obese people and constantly call them a fat ass? Go find someone who suffered mild heart attacks and had triple bypass surgery a little over 90 days ago and tell them to die or drop dead..
Go to a gay bar or walk up to someone who is openly homosexual and call the a "fAggot" which is a word DSK spews many times.
Do you need me to copy and paste the anti Muslim innuendos that people have posted on this site ?
You and the MOD over look a lot of insensitive material in this forum but get into a hissy fit when jokes are made.

I hope the super MOD NYr and yourself also warned your republican buddy Waco Kid who also added a joke about Jews - did you get on his case ? I doubt it. Learn the definition of jokes I have heard much harsher than what I posted.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:54 AM   #54
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:

By the way I don't know DSK wouldn't know him if was standing in front of my face, but it's been proven out of your own mouth that you visit massage parlors and purposely write down the ladies license numbers so you can look up heir RWI? So tell me who is the more dangerous person - me for telling jokes about DSK who I couldn't identify and don't know or you for stalking ladies by probing into their RWI- you are a danger to providers on this site you sick bastard.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:03 AM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Fuck all you ignorant anti-Semitic racists.

I expect those of you who denounce Luke's anti-Semitism to denounce the other anti Semitic fucks in here as well. Not to mention the overtly racist white supremacist fucks who use this forum to spout the poisonous bile they don't have the balls tonutter in decent company.

That includes the Pissburg swine herds and the Uber racists WWE, JL, Gary and the brain damaged SLOBBRIN and Gey Rey.

If you go after Luke for being a racist sack of shit, you gotta go after them too.

BTW -- I have doubts whether some of these guys are all there.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:16 AM   #56
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I am Italian you stupid fuck. I grew up outside of Chicago one of the biggest Mob cities in America. For me your obsession with the mob is hilarious. You've been caught in too many lies for anyone to believe you've had any affiliation with any Sicilian crime family, for if you have you wouldn't be mentioning it. If anyone should step away from the booze it's you and quit watching so many mafia themed movies, they aren't very accurate.

Jim

Curious. On this site (ie, this forum in particular) Libtards will make claims of RW personal information soooooo much more than Conservatives ever come close to doing.

One is a self-professed former member of "the mob" (is that even a thing??)...another claims to have a Doctorate of Political Science (why would you want others to even know that...ugh)...and another, who can't get his/her lips off OBama Hussein's ass, loves telling us what an enlightened, witty, intellectual God-fearing person he/she is, while hurling racist attacks at those he/she claims are the racists. Go figure.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 10:21 AM   #57
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
....but it's been proven out of your own mouth that you visit massage parlors and purposely write down the ladies license numbers so you can look up heir RWI? So tell me who is the more dangerous person - me for telling jokes about DSK who I couldn't identify and don't know or you for stalking ladies by probing into their RWI- you are a danger to providers on this site you sick bastard.
Since you have never met me, you've never talked to me, and I never said what you just stated ....

..then you don't mind PROVING WHAT YOU JUST POSTED, RIGHT?

LET ME START OFF BY SAY: YOU ARE A LYING PIECE OF SHIT!

THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN BY YOUR OWN WORDS!

Here's a start ....fuck wad ...

Quote:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058508568

Luke_Wyatt, 08-12-2016, 11:48 AM, Post #48: Trump's ISIS reference to Obama and Hillary very disturbing
Valued Poster

Quote:
“No actually I didn't I will not be in the country on the 8th and will be casting my absentee ballot on the 6th which is the last day I can have it submitted in my jurisdiction. If OLD GUY Had a decent memory he would know that casting absentee ballots is very common for military personelle.”
SissyLips is dumb, but at least she's smart enough to "leave it alone" ..... so I hope you're not parroting what she posted!
Old 02-23-2017, 10:25 AM   #58
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

I am going to offer a sincere apology to DSK and the Jewish community about my remarks which were insensitive and perhaps harsh they were never meant to be vindictive, but I am going to put aside my political difference and apologize to him and the Jewish community for those remarks.
There have been many insensitive remarks made towards me and others as well and we all have feelings and pride amongst ourselves. I think this forum has become unhealthy and sadly it reflects the state of this country where we simply can't agree to disagree without being vindictive and cruel to one another. We are living in dark perilous times but once again I am offering my sincere apology to DSK and the Jewish community.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:29 AM   #59
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Since you have never met me, you've never talked to me, and I never said what you just stated ....

..then you don't mind PROVING WHAT YOU JUST POSTED, RIGHT?

LET ME START OFF BY SAY: YOU ARE A LYING PIECE OF SHIT!

THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN BY YOUR OWN WORDS!
Sir I only paraphrased what another hobbyist claimed you stated - I am hoping it was false but he was adamant and stands by his statement.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:35 AM   #60
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sir I only paraphrased what another hobbyist claimed you stated - I am hoping it was false but he was adamant and stands by his statement.
That's not what you said you piece of shit!

Rumor mongering on the internet like the piece of shit you are!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women