Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2016, 07:25 PM   #16
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
They're gripping their deplorable asses offf
SNICK
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 07:39 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
They're gripping their deplorable asses offf

Gripping? Is it a one handed grip or two hands?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 08:34 PM   #18
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Gripping? Is it a one handed grip or two hands?
Assup has got his own little personal joke going on with himself. He thinks if we don't get his lame and incoherent remarks that some how he's smarter than everyone else.

Let the little person have his fun.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 08:44 PM   #19
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
these documents are all the same. it does not matter what form they are in; digital or hard copy; espcially if they are copies of the original document.
That's what I'm asking. To break the law, you would have to go and change the original document, not just change your copy of it. Someone would have to hack into the system where the original is kept and tamper with that, so that all subsequent emails of that document would then be changed.

To say that because she deleted an emailed copy of a document, when she could be sent another, falls under this law, is IMO stretching the intent of the law. The document hasn't changed, only her email was deleted.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 10:40 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
That's what I'm asking. To break the law, you would have to go and change the original document, not just change your copy of it. Someone would have to hack into the system where the original is kept and tamper with that, so that all subsequent emails of that document would then be changed.

To say that because she deleted an emailed copy of a document, when she could be sent another, falls under this law, is IMO stretching the intent of the law. The document hasn't changed, only her email was deleted.
We are talking about tens of thousands of emails that were destroyed to cover up wrongdoing. You can't possibly be this stupid, Poopoodee. Unless you're a Hillary supporter.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 11:25 PM   #21
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
We are talking about tens of thousands of emails that were destroyed to cover up wrongdoing. You can't possibly be this stupid, Poopoodee. Unless you're a Hillary supporter.
It's not about stupidity, supporting Clinton, wrongdoing, or emails destroyed. It's about the OP stating that Clinton is disqualified from holding office because she violated a section of US Code. I questioned if that code would legally apply to the deletion of emails and would emails/copies be considered the document of record.
Old 10-06-2016, 11:38 PM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Let me help you, PooPooDee. The answer is yes. The law applies to emails. That's why many reasonable prosecutors would charge her in a heartbeat. Even Comey never said the law wouldn't apply. It applies. She broke it. She should be in jail.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 11:48 PM   #23
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Let me help you, PooPooDee. The answer is yes. The law applies to emails. That's why many reasonable prosecutors would charge her in a heartbeat. Even Comey never said the law wouldn't apply. It applies. She broke it. She should be in jail.
Why does this particular law apply? I don't know if she violated other laws pertaining to the handling of documents. But for the code stated in the OP, I don't see what documents were destroyed. She destroyed her copy of them, but the original document remains intact.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:39 AM   #24
gnadfly
Account Disabled

We are now not a nation of laws, but of men.

Thanks Obama.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 02:00 AM   #25
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Executive Order on Classified information

Quote:
So is having an email/copy of a document, the same as having THE document? Is having a copy of the Constitution the same as having the original?

And since we don't know what was on the emails, we're only guessing that they had been filed or deposited.

Are classified documents "filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States"?
It is the information that is classified, not the paper it is printed on.
It is not the same as having a copy of the Constitution, unless the Constitution was Classified. If it were, she would not legally be able to store it on her personal server.
The point is that Classified information must be properly handled to ensure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands. It should be stored on a secure server and only electonically transmitted via secure means such as secure email.

It is not the same as a court officer/clerk having access to sensitive information because that information does not fall under the same regulation, unless it was classified by a classification authority as described in the below Executive Order.

If you would actually like to educate yourself, look at the following link. If you would like to continue making excuses for Hillary, disregard it.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...ty-information

I will highlight a few key points.

"Information" means any knowledge that can be communicated or documentary material, regardless of its physical form or characteristics, that is owned by, is produced by or for, or is under the control of the United States Government.

This means the information is classified regardless of the medium. Printed classified material is the same as digital and vice versa.

Every person who has met the standards for access to classified information in paragraph (a) of this section shall receive contemporaneous training on the proper safeguarding of classified information and on the criminal, civil, and administrative sanctions that may be imposed on an individual who fails to protect classified information from unauthorized disclosure.

Hillary was required to have training in classified information handling. There should be documentation of this training. I, for one, would like to see it.

An official or employee leaving agency service may not remove classified information from the agency's control or direct that information be declassified in order to remove it from agency control.

Classified information may not be removed from official premises without proper authorization.

She should know that she can't take it home and store it on her computer. I have known all of the above since I was an E-3. If I had done what she did, I would have been demoted and punished under the UCMJ. She wants a promotion.

I guess it's true. Fuck up, move up!
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 06:39 AM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Why does this particular law apply? I don't know if she violated other laws pertaining to the handling of documents. But for the code stated in the OP, I don't see what documents were destroyed. She destroyed her copy of them, but the original document remains intact.
Any document hildebeest prepared in her official capacity as Secretary of State belonged to the taxpayers of the United States government. Hildebeest was required by the laws of this great country to insure that the taxpayers, in some manner, had a copy of each and every document to account for what she did as Secretary of State. That she chose to destroy such documents without insuring that the U.S. taxpayers had their copy is against federal laws, poopoodoo.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 02:46 PM   #27
papadee
Valued Poster

I was doing research to rebut some of the arguments here, but decided to let the links do my work.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-disqualified/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d689f0d3d069
http://www.nationalreview.com/bench-...tthew-j-franck

Bottom line is that a statute can't override the Constitution. The Constitution only has 3 requirements: age (35), citizenship (Native-born), and residency (at least 14 years before election). Other than that, you can be a felon or whatever, Congress can not write a statute to exclude you. Only changing the Constitution can.
Old 10-07-2016, 03:27 PM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I was doing research to rebut some of the arguments here, but decided to let the links do my work.

Bottom line is that a statute can't override the Constitution. The Constitution only has 3 requirements: age (35), citizenship (Native-born), and residency (at least 14 years before election). Other than that, you can be a felon or whatever, Congress can not write a statute to exclude you. Only changing the Constitution can.
Congress has the power to impeach, poopoodoo. There's no statute of limitation on their power to charge hildebeest and remove her from office.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 06:23 PM   #29
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:

So let me get this straight. You are not disputing that she broke the law. You are only arguing that her commission of these crimes does not disqualify her as a presidential candidate. Is that right?

I would agree as long as she is punished for the crime.
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 07:00 PM   #30
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodman0422 View Post
So let me get this straight. You are not disputing that she broke the law. You are only arguing that her commission of these crimes does not disqualify her as a presidential candidate. Is that right?

I would agree as long as she is punished for the crime.
Not sure about the first part. I haven't studied it enough.

Yes to the 2nd part because that was the premise of the OP. I've tried to stay on topic.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women