Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2016, 11:51 PM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
I was doing research to rebut some of the arguments here, but decided to let the links do my work.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-disqualified/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d689f0d3d069
http://www.nationalreview.com/bench-...tthew-j-franck

Bottom line is that a statute can't override the Constitution. The Constitution only has 3 requirements: age (35), citizenship (Native-born), and residency (at least 14 years before election). Other than that, you can be a felon or whatever, Congress can not write a statute to exclude you. Only changing the Constitution can.
You cannot POSSIBLY be this stupid. You're putting us on.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 01:43 AM   #32
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Not sure about the first part. I haven't studied it enough.

Yes to the 2nd part because that was the premise of the OP. I've tried to stay on topic.
Read my post from above.
She kept classified information on an unsecured server.
This is in violation to executive order.
She attempted (and in seems to have succeeded to some degree) to conceal her actions. (See deleted documents...oh, that's right, you can't!)
This is obstruction of justice. (Nixon had to resign over concealed evidence, despite the fact that the only evidence was a tape recording his secretary "accidentally" recorded over.)
Denying the obvious makes a person look stupid.
There are few differences between what Hillary did and what Nixon did. One of these differences is that Hillary got away with it.
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 10:12 AM   #33
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodman0422 View Post
Read my post from above.
She kept classified information on an unsecured server.
This is in violation to executive order.
She attempted (and in seems to have succeeded to some degree) to conceal her actions. (See deleted documents...oh, that's right, you can't!)
This is obstruction of justice. (Nixon had to resign over concealed evidence, despite the fact that the only evidence was a tape recording his secretary "accidentally" recorded over.)
Denying the obvious makes a person look stupid.
There are few differences between what Hillary did and what Nixon did. One of these differences is that Hillary got away with it.
I never denied it, I just ignored it because this thread was about her being disqualified from Presidency. A narrow topic that I stayed on and didn't try to veer into the other 100 Clinton scandals already posted.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 10:31 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
So is having an email/copy of a document, the same as having THE document? Is having a copy of the Constitution the same as having the original?
[/COLOR]
Do you think the SCOTUS Justices run down and look at the original?

BTW: Unless you are a Certified Birther ... YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO "GO THERE"!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 10:33 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never denied it, I just ignored it because this thread was about her being disqualified from Presidency.
Then the thread is done. She's "disqualified."
Old 10-08-2016, 10:34 AM   #36
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You cannot POSSIBLY be this stupid. You're putting us on.
Oh yes he can, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 01:11 PM   #37
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Do you think the SCOTUS Justices run down and look at the original?
And if the SCOTUS tear up their copy, would they be in violation of this code?
Old 10-08-2016, 01:15 PM   #38
Stromprophet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

There's no law that says if you have broken laws you cannot hold the office of the president.
Stromprophet is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 01:20 PM   #39
Stromprophet
Valued Poster

The statement is accurate. There's 0 law that prevents someone who has broken laws from becoming president. Being "disqualified" is largely a *perception*

I.e. Nixon had to resign not because of his actions but because his party turned on him in calculation that if he maintained the presidency it would be damaging to their party. Based on public opinion largely.

Vs Clinton who only got more popular during his scandal and thus his party calculated that it was worth it to continue backing him.
Old 10-08-2016, 01:35 PM   #40
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stromprophet View Post
I.e. Nixon had to resign not because of his actions but because his party turned on him in calculation that if he maintained the presidency it would be damaging to their party. Based on public opinion largely.
That calculation didn't work out due to the actions of Gerald Ford. Republican party got shellacked regardless.

Quote:
Vs Clinton who only got more popular during his scandal and thus his party calculated that it was worth it to continue backing him.
that was unfortunate. Censuring him would have been a good compromise move, but they didn't go for it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 03:41 AM   #41
Stromprophet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that was unfortunate. Censuring him would have been a good compromise move, but they didn't go for it.
Can't have it both ways. (Or apparently every single way)

So, there was a "moral" stand against Clinton and the GOP would have preferred if America didn't give Clinton a pass. But it shouldn't be a big deal to their very moral core when their party nominee has a long history of infedility, and confirmation accusations both before and prior of his behavior that this video confirms down to the tic tacs and trying to tongue and grope complete strangers because he believes his wealth and stardom and maleness means he can?

If Clinton had gotten caught on the hot mic talking about abusing women that may have played different. It is what it is.

Incidentally, the ultimate hypocrites, the same religious zealots who wanted Clinton's head in the 90s were one of the very few to defend Trump.
Old 10-09-2016, 04:47 AM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
And if the SCOTUS tear up their copy, would they be in violation of this code?
You mean the one they scan on the copy machine to mark up? No!

"... filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States,..."

Do you have any intelligent questions to ask? Didn't think so.
Old 10-09-2016, 08:46 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Can't have it both ways. (Or apparently every single way)

So, there was a "moral" stand against Clinton and the GOP would have preferred if America didn't give Clinton a pass. But it shouldn't be a big deal to their very moral core when their party nominee has a long history of infedility, and confirmation accusations both before and prior of his behavior that this video confirms down to the tic tacs and trying to tongue and grope complete strangers because he believes his wealth and stardom and maleness means he can?

If Clinton had gotten caught on the hot mic talking about abusing women that may have played different. It is what it is.

Incidentally, the ultimate hypocrites, the same religious zealots who wanted Clinton's head in the 90s were one of the very few to defend Trump.
Again you're spouting the lies of your lib-retard mantra, dick-head. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice via suborning perjury when -- as chief executive officer of this country -- it was his fucking job to "take care that the laws be faithfully executed" (Art II, Sec 3)... which that POS did not do!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 09:04 AM   #44
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Absolutely MUST SEE video... It will happen over the next couple of weeks. Get Ready!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPxkHTyWjwI
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 09:34 AM   #45
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You mean the one they scan on the copy machine to mark up? No!

"... filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States,..."

Do you have any intelligent questions to ask? Didn't think so.
Not sure what your point is here since that is exactly the issue I raised.

If the original document is filed or deposited, and you receive a copy of that document, the filed original is still intact. Why is a copy of the document considered equal to the original? What if you print out an email document and delete the email? Or print out an email, save the email, but destroy the printed copy?

U.S. Code Title 18, Section 2071 was enacted in 1948. Electronic documents, mass emails, smartphones, scanners, etc weren't envisioned. So to distribute documents to multiple people, paper copies had to be made. And it was of utmost importance not to physically damage the original. Today that is not a concern.

To repeat from above and this is what I'm looking for clarification about,: Is a copy of the filed & deposited document considered legally equal to the original?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women