Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2016, 01:39 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Tic Tac denounces Drumpf!!!!

WTF is it with the Drumpfs and hard candy?

Tic Tac denounces Donald Trump
By MADELINE CONWAY 10/08/16 04:15 PM EDT

As the fallout from a report revealing the way he once bragged about groping women threatens to ruin his chances at winning the White House, Donald Trump has been deserted by dozens of Republicans, while even his wife and running mate have refused to defend his comments.

And now? A company that makes hard mints is rebuking him.

“Tic Tac respects all women,” Tic Tac USA posted on Twitter Saturday afternoon. “We find the recent statements and behavior completely inappropriate and unacceptable.”

Trump is under fire for comments he made in a private conversation in 2005, caught on a hot mic and published in video and audio form by The Washington Post on Friday. In the video, Trump describes his attempts to seduce women, bragging that he could kiss them and grab at their genitals without consequence because of his celebrity. He mentions consuming Tic Tacs beforehand.

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says on the recording. “You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

Aside from the widespread condemnation the Republican nominee has faced since the report on Friday, some industry observers have lamented that the hard mint company has| been wrapped up in the controversy. In response to the report, the publication AdvertisingAge wondered, “What Did Tic Tacs Do to Deserve Donald Trump?!”

It's the second time in as many weeks that a candy company has denounced the Trump campaign. His eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., drew a rebuke from Skittles last month when he tweeted a photo making a comparison between the candy and Syrian refugees he claimed were dangerous.

“If I had a bowl of skittles and I told you just three would kill you. Would you take a handful? That’s our Syrian refugee problem," the younger Trump tweeted, along with an image of a bowl of the candy.

Trump consumes gum and mints compulsively, according to Saturday Night Live writers Michael Che and Colin Jost.

"He did have a lot of mints and gum," Jost told POLITICO's Glenn Thrush last week, referring to Trump's guest appearance on SNL last October.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...#ixzz4McPUPlRo
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...s-trump-229373
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 01:40 PM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 05:00 PM   #3
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Fuck TicTac, they should get sued for ruining people's teeth.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 05:08 PM   #4
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Fuck TicTac, they should get sued for ruining people's teeth.
You need to swallow tons of tic tack because all that comes out of your mouth is SHIT. You are just like these other assholes on this site.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 05:11 PM   #5
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Who gives a flying TIC TAC.
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 05:18 PM   #6
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

^ Make America Grope Again is awesome
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 05:31 PM   #7
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Honduras denounces Scraglery Chimperton...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzZrWY3sBbA
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 05:32 PM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You need a hug whiffy.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 05:54 PM   #9
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
WTF is it with the Drumpfs and hard candy?

Tic Tac denounces Donald Trump
By MADELINE CONWAY 10/08/16 04:15 PM EDT

As the fallout from a report revealing the way he once bragged about groping women threatens to ruin his chances at winning the White House, Donald Trump has been deserted by dozens of Republicans, while even his wife and running mate have refused to defend his comments.

And now? A company that makes hard mints is rebuking him.

“Tic Tac respects all women,” Tic Tac USA posted on Twitter Saturday afternoon. “We find the recent statements and behavior completely inappropriate and unacceptable.”

Trump is under fire for comments he made in a private conversation in 2005, caught on a hot mic and published in video and audio form by The Washington Post on Friday. In the video, Trump describes his attempts to seduce women, bragging that he could kiss them and grab at their genitals without consequence because of his celebrity. He mentions consuming Tic Tacs beforehand.

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says on the recording. “You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

Aside from the widespread condemnation the Republican nominee has faced since the report on Friday, some industry observers have lamented that the hard mint company has| been wrapped up in the controversy. In response to the report, the publication AdvertisingAge wondered, “What Did Tic Tacs Do to Deserve Donald Trump?!”

It's the second time in as many weeks that a candy company has denounced the Trump campaign. His eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., drew a rebuke from Skittles last month when he tweeted a photo making a comparison between the candy and Syrian refugees he claimed were dangerous.

“If I had a bowl of skittles and I told you just three would kill you. Would you take a handful? That’s our Syrian refugee problem," the younger Trump tweeted, along with an image of a bowl of the candy.

Trump consumes gum and mints compulsively, according to Saturday Night Live writers Michael Che and Colin Jost.

"He did have a lot of mints and gum," Jost told POLITICO's Glenn Thrush last week, referring to Trump's guest appearance on SNL last October.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...#ixzz4McPUPlRo
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...s-trump-229373
PRESIDENT TRUMP just gave TIC TACS they're best add ever. I bet they're sales go through the roof. Now if they introduce PUSSY flavor. To the moon.
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 06:58 PM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
^ Make America Grope Again is awesome
Just like the Clinton years!!!! Or was that, Make America find Sap Suckers Again!!!!!
bambino is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women