Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2016, 02:25 PM   #31
slinmo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I can't speak for admin, but I imagine several things could be affected by allowing providers access to the ROS.
Hobbyists wary of being open and honest for fear of reprisal is a big one. Providers disputing parts of a review in the comments that they may perceive differently. These are just a couple of good reasons and are the same reasons hobbyists aren't allowed in the powder room.

Having said that, and back to the original subject of this thread, the difference as I see is lt is that providers aren't paying for a service to which reviews are helpful to other paying customers.
slinmo is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 09:57 AM   #32
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspireRain View Post
Was wondering if there is any possibility us providers could have a review form for the Hobbyists for after we've have seen them? I feel it would be beneficial in many ways
** Could potentially be another safe way to verify a hobbyist
** Could give Intel on some rude or disrespectful Hobbyists providers should steer clear of
** Let providers have A Little Ease Knowing Hobbyist Is legit seeing reviews done by Verified Providers
**** In General In Believe This Could Help Providers Have A Little More Peace Of Mind About Weather They Are Legit Or Not It Has Many Aspects which potentially helps providers stay safe and unharmed or in trouble??
~~
Thanks
Se'Arra
Other than what you stated what else would you write about your client just curious
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 04:54 PM   #33
Cougar4Hire
Account Disabled

User ID: 286038
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspireRain View Post
Was wondering if there is any possibility us providers could have a review form for the Hobbyists for after we've have seen them? I feel it would be beneficial in many ways
** Could potentially be another safe way to verify a hobbyist
** Could give Intel on some rude or disrespectful Hobbyists providers should steer clear of
** Let providers have A Little Ease Knowing Hobbyist Is legit seeing reviews done by Verified Providers
**** In General In Believe This Could Help Providers Have A Little More Peace Of Mind About Weather They Are Legit Or Not It Has Many Aspects which potentially helps providers stay safe and unharmed or in trouble??
~~
Thanks
Se'Arra
Yes, absolutely, I got stood up and want to be able to name them, not real names, but hobby name. Im absolutely pissed that they go through all the conversations and it finally gets here and they're a "no show" and they don't even have the goddamn common courtesy to let you know they're not coming and you're left hanging. I think if they get reported 3 times for not showing up, maybe they could be banned for a year. I vote "hell yes" for the hobby reviews asap.
Cougar4Hire is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 02:34 AM   #34
Dani Luv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 359024
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Some hobbiest I don't want to share info keep all to myself!

Would love a site just for us to be able to "Review" the guys. Some I would almost not want to share they are mmm mm mmmm. But then some no matter what you try to do to please or god forbid you have a shit day and tell them not only will you not charge for the last 40 minutes you did whatever but that you would please like to make it right at a later time. There are things in life that happen that blow your attention. So when after all you have done to basically kiss @$$ the dreaded bad review comes and your like yeah guess no matter what you do some are not worth you trying to make it right and perhaps your not the only one he has ripped off by not only letting you attempt a service but then possibly affecting your future income by writing a bad review. Good reviews help. Bad reviews Kill.
Dani Luv is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 10:34 AM   #35
Nebman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

As a guy, I like the idea. I think I would benefit as ladies would be more at ease with me because I treat people well, and she isn't still upset by a previous jerk or guy that smells bad or whatever, plus would in theory improve her overall happiness with her job. I'm not the most handsome guy, but I am polite, clean etc. Not afraid of a review of me.
Nebman is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 04:51 PM   #36
TRIN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Ok, let me ask. Do you think providers would offer a discount to a guy with good reviews?
TRIN is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 05:03 PM   #37
CiaraAodhan
Irish Imp

User ID: 326590
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some resources I have seen like this are
www.nationalblacklist.com
http://blacklistedjohn.com/

But it would be nice to have a resource for us to have something like TER or a public review board for clients, I know it's something most clients don't want because of discretion but it's also a safety thing. I thing we should be able to review them as they review us.

I do keep a wall of shame on my website but it's not the same.
CiaraAodhan is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 06:33 PM   #38
CiaraAodhan
Irish Imp

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
Other than what you stated what else would you write about your client just curious
Other sites have a safety feature, where a provider can simply rate a client safe or unsafe after a meeting.

Clients have the edge, review boards leave little to nothing to the imagination and everything about us is in the open to be seen and scrutinized at every angle.

Beyond what Aspire already stated just a simple go or no go would be sufficient for providers. We don't need tons of details posted about the clients. When I screen I care about:
Is this a safe person (Is it LEO, Is he going to hurt, rob me)
Did the client pay the rate in full (did he play money games when he showed up)
Would you spend time with him again?

Basically we just want to know we aren't going to be arrested, raped, robbed, harmed, left for dead in a bathtub and whether we will be dealing with a haggler or someone who will jerk us around on the rate once we've spent the time and energy to see him, someone who will abuse us while there, if there are any drug issues we should be aware of or harmful activity we might have to endure to spend time with him.

It's kind of like the same reasons the hobbyist want reviews, you want to know you will see the girl in the photo, that you aren't being set up, that you will get what you are paying for, that you will have a good time. We want to know the same. There are NO resources for us to know that. You have to try to get a provider to call you back to get a reference, which can be a nightmare, and because our tastes are just as diverse as a clients is, one providers no go's may be another providers specialty. So just because one provider doesn't enjoy her time with them doesn't mean I won't. So it's not about the dirty details, it's about safety.

If a provider could say whether she's spent time with them, whether they were safe, and any prominent things other providers might need to know i.e. 420 friendly, a bit submissive or dominant, tipped well, haggles prices, likes to chat ie, it would make our job so much easier and so much safer to know they had been vetted or seen by someone else who didn't go to jail for doing so. It would be helpful.
Old 12-30-2016, 06:37 PM   #39
CiaraAodhan
Irish Imp

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIN View Post
Ok, let me ask. Do you think providers would offer a discount to a guy with good reviews?
Do you offer a provider more money for having good reviews? That works both ways. We can have TONS of great reviews, no one offers to go above our rate because of them, why would a provider take less if a client has the same?
Old 12-30-2016, 06:56 PM   #40
Goodtime544
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaraAodhan View Post
Do you offer a provider more money for having good reviews? That works both ways. We can have TONS of great reviews, no one offers to go above our rate because of them, why would a provider take less if a client has the same?
I'm more of a "I should only be charged by the inch kinda guy"
I'd be able to see ten times the amount of providers.
I think it would be ok to have some kind of simple reviews on the gents. As long as there is nowhere/way to put more personal stuff in there. Make it a heck of a lot easier as far as setting up appointments.
But I hope no one is fooled into thinking that as long as there are no reviews on us the providers can't find out. They're women.....THEY TALK!
Goodtime544 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 11:20 PM   #41
CiaraAodhan
Irish Imp

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If most guys got charged by the inch there would be no money in this industry lol
All joking aside, while ladies DO talk, we DON'T talk to each other, not as much as we should. There are so many services that DO offer this kind of thing, but we all use different methods so we don't ever get an accurate picture. It makes it hard to screen.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women