Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2017, 01:22 PM   #31
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriValentine View Post
LOL the question is about getting pegged/fucked by a woman and getting fucked by a transwoman, not about a woman pegging you vs a man dicking you down, right? This is Another Realm after all - let's keep the transphobia sequestered to the vanilla boards

Anyway, dildos are fun. Fleshy dicks are fun too. I always say I'd prefer a "real dick" to a dildo, but when it comes down to it, I just like to suck it no mater what.

Also the only thing that makes someone gay or straight is saying so. These are self-identifying markers, they aren't real categories or anything.

Humans are naturally on a spectrum. While some folks might be die-hard "straight" identified and others "110% gay" or what have you, that's just what they want to say they are.

It would be a total anomaly for a "straight" person to have never, ever, ever - not even once - experienced sexual attraction to someone of the "opposite" sex, and the same goes for the homos.

Yes I'm ready for many people to refute this statement above, but like, I'm not hearing it. Anyone claiming to be dyed in the wool heterosexual is just uncomfortable with the few times they may have felt stirred. Its the men who are like "I'm straight but damn, this one time I felt some kind of way" that are ACTUALLY probably as close to straight as it comes.

You know, if you are comfortable with your sexuality and know it to be a certain way, you don't need to shout it from the rooftop for everyone to know. Its the ones who need to assure everyone they are straight that are actually sweating while thinking about that masculine D.

(cue closeted Eccie members letting us know they would never jerk off thinking about some other man's ropey cum )

Its a shame about VP Pence and AG Sessions and all those closeted fellows. No one would even think they had homosexual tendencies if it weren't for their insistence that being gay is an abomination.

I having learned guilt shame and original sin simply by being brought up Catholic have basically made me pay no attention what so ever to labels .

Instilled values and morals by ones social environment and there total gained collective consciousness dictate shape and form judgemental stereotypes.

Learned behavioral characteristics of impaired learning devices catalyst these judgemental tendencies.

Combine those with Oprah ,interior designs,and bmw coupes and a person with a PhD and you have one big confused ,to use a word you used earlier HOMO .

See i just labeled .

Ok I outed myself .

Is there some type of party like baby shower are something as such for closeted Homo,s that out them selfs on accident?

Orig question

I don't have a fucking clue truth is I touch my own Penis enough for both of us and have never touched another's.

As with everything else in life iam just a clueless guy who pays for pussy ....
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 02:38 PM   #32
slinmo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickahhughs View Post
Instilled values and morals by ones social environment and there total gained collective consciousness dictate shape and form judgemental stereotypes.

Learned behavioral characteristics of impaired learning devices catalyst these judgemental tendencies.
¿?¿? WTF did he just say? Too deep for me lol
slinmo is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 03:33 PM   #33
tskimberlyb
Caramel Tatted Transwoman

User ID: 176192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal2002 View Post
I'm fascinated by all of it. It's kind of the final frontier if you've done everything else. I find the idea of being pegged more attractive due to the fore mentioned reasons, but I think I would let that TS Yasmin top me. She's hot. Any suggestion on providers in the Austin or San Antonio area?
Pretty
Passable
Hung
San Antonio
tskimberlyb is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 03:34 PM   #34
tskimberlyb

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The difference is I know how to work it, and I know how to be gentle.
and it's the real thing
Old 02-10-2017, 03:36 PM   #35
tskimberlyb

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas* View Post
If a genetic girl does it, you are hetero, if a guy sticks his dick in your butt, you are GAY.
a transwoman is NOT simply a guy my dear
any man who likes men is gay
gay guys don't like me, even with a cock between my legs
Old 02-10-2017, 03:39 PM   #36
tskimberlyb

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
LOL the question is about getting pegged/fucked by a woman and getting fucked by a transwoman, not about a woman pegging you vs a man dicking you down, right? This is Another Realm after all - let's keep the transphobia sequestered to the vanilla boards

Anyway, dildos are fun. Fleshy dicks are fun too. I always say I'd prefer a "real dick" to a dildo, but when it comes down to it, I just like to suck it no mater what.

Also the only thing that makes someone gay or straight is saying so. These are self-identifying markers, they aren't real categories or anything.

Humans are naturally on a spectrum. While some folks might be die-hard "straight" identified and others "110% gay" or what have you, that's just what they want to say they are.

It would be a total anomaly for a "straight" person to have never, ever, ever - not even once - experienced sexual attraction to someone of the "opposite" sex, and the same goes for the homos.

Yes I'm ready for many people to refute this statement above, but like, I'm not hearing it. Anyone claiming to be dyed in the wool heterosexual is just uncomfortable with the few times they may have felt stirred. Its the men who are like "I'm straight but damn, this one time I felt some kind of way" that are ACTUALLY probably as close to straight as it comes.

You know, if you are comfortable with your sexuality and know it to be a certain way, you don't need to shout it from the rooftop for everyone to know. Its the ones who need to assure everyone they are straight that are actually sweating while thinking about that masculine D.

(cue closeted Eccie members letting us know they would never jerk off thinking about some other man's ropey cum )

Its a shame about VP Pence and AG Sessions and all those closeted fellows. No one would even think they had homosexual tendencies if it weren't for their insistence that being gay is an abomination.

beautiful and smart
Old 02-10-2017, 06:08 PM   #37
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky Boy View Post
When Goddess Tori speaks, people listen. She is a expert on pegging/and anal play. One of the best!!!
Yeahhh... but she didn't answer anything about the OP.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 10:14 AM   #38
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Yeahhh... but she didn't answer anything about the OP.
Did you miss the part about "Anyway, dildos are fun. Fleshy dicks are fun too. I always say I'd prefer a "real dick" to a dildo, but when it comes down to it, I just like to suck it no mater what."

That's basically me saying "try it all, see what you like best."
Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 12:27 PM   #39
NipLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:

yep. I try to live like that.
NipLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 02:04 PM   #40
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Did you miss the part about "Anyway, dildos are fun. Fleshy dicks are fun too. I always say I'd prefer a "real dick" to a dildo, but when it comes down to it, I just like to suck it no mater what."

yes I read it, but.....

OP: is there a difference between getting pegged by a "regular" girl vs getting fucked by a t-girl? Is one better than the other? Or maybe there is no better one...maybe it's just two different experiences?

He asked for an opinion of the difference, not try it all.

I've been pegged numerous times. Never tried a T-girl, but have been watching vids lately, and am thinking about it more & more. I think it's the control they have of their penis.

My partner, with a strap-on, doesn't always have the same "motion/rhythm/action", for lack of a better term, when pegging me. It's hard for her to pound me at times, or shove deep & wiggle around. I know when fucking her, I can do different things because it's attached. But she can't/doesn't do the same with me. Maybe because it's not physically attached to her, maybe because she has less time/experience (she doesn't wear a strap-on 24/7) with it.

I've been with experienced peggers, and I've had some explosive times, so I'm not saying strap-on can't be as good. In fact, since I've never had a real penis, I don't know if I'll see the difference. But watching the vids, and knowing how I like to move, I think that would be one difference between a T-girl & pegging.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 04:57 PM   #41
Guest060919
Account Disabled

Encounters: 55

Sexual intelligence is tough to define but I sure as hell know it when I see it.

Quote:

Guest060919 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 07:45 PM   #42
john_doe1978
Valued Poster

I've noticed there's a general leaning toward a real dick as opposed to a strapon. I can certainly understand the appeal....with the real thing it's possible to get a "reward" at the end (if you're so inclined...I'm inclined), but with a strapon this isn't really possible. However, I realized there's something only possible with a strapon...something you just can't get with a real cock: extreme size. I doubt there's a lot of t-girls out there walking around with 10" or more. If you want SIZE (which I'm very much a fan of) a strapon seems to be only way to go.

This has brought me a larger opinion...variety is fun. Just as I might enjoy a petite girl at one moment and an amazon at another, so too is the difference between a real cock and fake one simply a matter of variety. I don't think I could ever pick one over the other, and I probably don't want too.
john_doe1978 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 11:24 PM   #43
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173664
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by causewaycommuter View Post
^^^ You've been a member for over a year and THAT is your first post?

What an asshat...

That made me giggle, then below your comment your signature "never judge a book by its cover"

Hahaha aweeeee
GigiGabore is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 06:59 AM   #44
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by tskimberlyb View Post
a transwoman is NOT simply a guy my dear
And a transwoman is not simply a woman either. The OP asked what's the difference between getting pegged by a woman and getting it from a t-girl. Big difference if people care to be honest about it.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 07:41 PM   #45
Taco guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Pegging

I LOVE butt play. One g/f used to finger me back there on a regular basis. I remember on one occassi0on, she was finger fucking me really hard back there. First one finger......them two....then three. She was really getting carried away, and I told her to :take it easy". She just laughed and said, "Oh shut up! You know you love it!". And the truth was, I did! I've never been pegged, but it is on my bucket list. As for a t-girl experience, I can only imagine it would feel awesome. (Safe sex, of course).
Taco guy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women