Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59891
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47500
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #31
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay against my better judgement....I'm going to bite. First off, whoever the nark is around here...shame on you!! Girl or guy???Staff Edit..PIE info in open thread ...Spacemtn Classy!!! There is only one man around here that gets to do that Why is anyone, girl or guy discussing powderroom Staff Edit..PIE info in open...Spacemtn Now this?? Wtf.... lol! I think we should rename this place Mel hoe's place or As The Hobby Turns!!
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #32
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Darlin.... That little skirmish is already over and done with.... You didn't get the memo?

It's a Bright New Sunny Day and we are all singing Coom Ba Yah together day in and day out......

I actually love it when you girls start catfighting behind the scenes because someone always comes running.... Guys leak Locker Room information because they are Pussy Whipped Wusses wanting some favor or a pat on the head from some lady they like too much.....
Oh honey I don't need a memo. I see whats going on. It's as clear as the sunny days in which you sing your little camp songs. That is precisely what I have been trying to warn providers about when they continue to give you power with fighting little battle about if they are irreplaceable or not. But where are these same women worriers (the ones starting threads about no business, and guys asking for freebee's) when something like freebees are brought up. No where to be found. I knew just as well as you did, eventually some of them would be kissing your ass.

You are good at what you do I will give you that. You don't bother me one bit.

And none of us "girls" were cat fighting, but some tongues were.
I have no reason to be mad. My business is not suffering and I am not getting asked for freebees. Like I said every thing I mentioned in PIE was based on logic. I was not attacking anyone I was just adding. 1+1=2. I bet you thought us "girls" couldn't do that, huh?

I don't say much on the board (as I have way too much going on in my life. unlike some I don't wait till christmas to get involved with helping the community), but when issues come up that effect the way the hobby world works, and providers are caught slipping messing up how the hobby is supposed to go; I'm going to step up and say something.

As the queen mother would say "Keep calm, and carry on" (yes this is insinuating WWIII of the hobby world J/K)
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:31 PM   #33
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Nice to know that PIE is a safe place for ladies to talk. Shameful.
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:31 PM   #34
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well Britney I am not sure why you took it that I was asking for a free one and yes I did apologize to you.

As far as class goes what kind of site is this again oh I think we all know.

When a little liquid who gives a shit kicks in I will sometimes say what I like to do to a woman. Even if I really do not want to since I do not know you from Adam. I will probably never email anyone like that again joking or not.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:39 PM   #35
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
I think we should rename this place Mel hoe's place or As The Hobby Turns!!
I think we already decided Whispers World was at the top of the list!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:53 PM   #36
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post
That is precisely what I have been trying to warn providers about when they continue to give you power

Darlin.... No One "gives" power..... There are a few of you trying to hold onto something that never should have been granted to you and does not exist in many other places...... Those days are done and over with....

You and a few like you have your heads a little too far up a dark place and can't understand why it's so quiet....

with fighting little battle about if they are irreplaceable or not.

Many have come to find out just how replaceable they are as well as what their "Shelf Life is....

But where are these same women worriers (the ones starting threads about no business, and guys asking for freebee's) when something like freebees are brought up. No where to be found. I knew just as well as you did, eventually some of them would be kissing your ass.

The only girls that kiss my ass darlin are the ones I pay to do it.

You are good at what you do I will give you that. You don't bother me one bit.

Now that is just not true or we would not be having this little exchange..... The ones I don't bother tend to never have anything to say.... So are you to be the new face of the old school providers trying to CONTROL other women, what they do, who they see and start barking at us as to how we should act?

And none of us "girls" were cat fighting, but some tongues were.
I have no reason to be mad my business is not suffering and I am not getting asked for freebees.

Then what is your purpose here? You seemed to stir a pot that was meant to basically be but a message for GUYS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP and for you gals to keep yer shit off the boards and away from us where it belongs....

Like I said every thing I mentioned in PIE was based on logic. I was not attacking anyone I was just adding. 1+1=2. I bet you thought us "girls" couldn't do that, huh?

Some gals do it quite well.....

As the queen mother would say "Keep calm, and carry on" (yes this is insinuating WWIII of the hobby world J/K)
Ya know.....

I REALLY DID NOT WANT TO STIR THINGS UP!!!!...I've been trying real hard to be good.

Sometimes though ya need to bang on the wall a little and let the people next door know that others are hearing their argument!
Old 12-05-2010, 08:58 PM   #37
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
I totally agree with you Whispy!
Look Wylderbeast...... The only LADIES that call me Whispy have earned that right in a manner that YOU do not fit the bill for..... OR are someone I might be interested in in the same manner....

I can't say I like it....

I've been tolerating it in the Good Nature Fun it has been meant.....

And I've been promising to deal with it someday soon.....

BUT I'M TRYING REAL FUCKING HARD TO BE NICE!

Take a little advice here..... You are digging a pretty deep hole with the ladies..... Ya might want to take a different road....
Old 12-05-2010, 08:59 PM   #38
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I have never gotten a freebie, that is what's wrong.

You wouldn't want one.....

They cost much more in the long run as one guy is in the process of finding out...
Old 12-05-2010, 09:01 PM   #39
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
Next what? Not sure what this means.
She alluded to being pretty busy and meeting all her needs......

So maybe that has something to do with it.....

Has anyone walked by a NoTell with aline outside and heard a voice from the room calling out.....

Yeah, Okay! NEEEEEEXT
Old 12-05-2010, 09:02 PM   #40
Anonymous170
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

man i knew it =) its getting juicy in here. its like watching a novella......
Anonymous170 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:06 PM   #41
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ok Whispers sorry for calling you Whispy I am not interested in you that way either. Don't call me Wylderbeast please.

I will stop I just wanted everyone to know that I did not ask for a free one.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:09 PM   #42
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous170 View Post
man i knew it =) its getting juicy in here. its like watching a novella......
Or better yet an episode of "Lost".
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:09 PM   #43
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
Okay against my better judgement....I'm going to bite. First off, whoever the nark is around here...shame on you!! Girl or guy???

Why couldn't this have just been about Freebies in the spirit of the Holidays? Maybe it was meant as a reminder to a few ladies of what a great client I have been or could be? Maybe I was on a fishing expedition?

But it HAD to be a Girl.... Of course... . We can't buy access to your room the way girls can to ours....

Yea.... I am the one who bitched about you sending me a pm in the middle of the night telling me to call you the next time I went out and you would lick my p**$y all night. Classy!!!

I want to go on record right hear and now that the guy has been stripped of his Pledge Vest and will never be a full fledged member of the Attack Pack....( not because of this but because of the wimpy ass slaps he gave a stripper the other night that was begging for him to smack her ass!).

There is only one man around here that gets to do that

Inquiring Minds! Never Mind..... There is enough between the lines written to figure that one out!

Why is anyone, girl or guy discussing powderroom stuff?

uhhhhh...... SHE STARTED IT! I was discussing Freebies, cluless guys and gals that shouldn't tell us stuff publicly!

I did not say you asked for free Wyldeman. Ladies, go back and read. Although, I damn sure took your pm that way. I even mentioned you apologized. You apologized profusely and I dropped it. Now this?? Wtf.... lol! I think we should rename this place Mel hoe's place or As The Hobby Turns!!
Did I mention Whispers World was my first choice?
Old 12-05-2010, 09:13 PM   #44
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Reign View Post
Nice to know that PIE is a safe place for ladies to talk. Shameful.

I agree.....

BTW.... I just want to go on record of stating that absolutely no improprieties have taken place in regards to the Hobbyist that won the 4 hour Dinner Date with you!

Could we maybe do it the night before the party? After the Party I'm gonna quit being nice.. and go back to being shy, timid and withdrawn!
Old 12-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #45
Whispers

NOW!

LET's GET BACK TO BEING NICE!

Please?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women