Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2018, 03:24 PM   #1
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60
Default How do you know you had a great session?

I'm sure everyone had sessions when they left evaluated their experience. How good it was or what was missing what you should have done to make it more enjoyable or fun. If session was worth every penny or you should have stayed home and jacked off. Yesterday I left a session and went wow that was a good time worth every penny. Fast forward to today I was running an errand and while driving I was thinking about the session. When I reached my destination and got out of the truck I noticed I had a hard on. I thought to myself damn that must have been a Great session.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and my all your encounters be GREAT.
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 04:14 PM   #2
drinkindreamin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Glad you had a good time! I’ve had a few of those but they have been few and far between. As of late I’ve had the blue balls 4 times since September with no relief in sight. The search continues... Happy Thanksgiving!! Gobble gobble!!

A good session for me is no clock,good convo with a couple drinks, couple O’s for her and couple for me...with a girl that’s not a revolving door or so god damn money hungry her greed scares the fuck out of me. I know right... only in my dreams.
drinkindreamin is online now   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 06:51 PM   #3
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I will agree with what has already been said by my 2 fellow Hobbiest above espcially the no clock watching with good convo in between pops.

I will add that ...
1) If she is able to get me to pop with a BBBJ, she has made it a great session for me as those seem to be fewer and farther in between. Not from lack of trying from various recent play mates but more of a mental issue on my part regarding said activity.

2) If my encounter with selected play mate does not seem like a rehearsed show, she is open to it being a great session for both of us. Been with a few that it feels like we are simply following the same routine she always follows. This cancels out any allowed real passion to come to the surface.

3) If I leave feeling like I am slightly favored over a typical Hobbiest, then I feel desired as a male. That is something that is a HUGE EGO BOOST. I don't necessarily have to have that. I am sure and confident in who I am as a man. But it is still nice to feel desired by more females that just my hot SO!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 08:12 PM   #4
xXSamiSamiXx
Shreveport's sweetest BBW

User ID: 444656
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Psstt guys.. check out my profile/reviews
xXSamiSamiXx is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 05:39 AM   #5
Dittychaser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

I know what you mean Headkeeper. I had a session just like that yesterday.
Dittychaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 11:58 AM   #6
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

Since the shutdown I've changed they way I hobby. Its more about building relationships with the people I see rather that seeing whats under the next rock. I have only had one bad encounter since the shut down and it was mainly due to my own stupidly and was related to what DD was referring to in provider greed. ETG when you find your unicorn I'll be interested . Ditty you have always had it figured out.

Has P411 become useless? New providers don't seem to bother even signing up and those that have it never look at my profile anyhow. After the first of the year you will not even be able to search and its going up to $149.00 per year. I hate to see all those ok's disappear but seems like all they are good for now is for a stroll down memory lane.
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 03:10 PM   #7
xXSamiSamiXx
Shreveport's sweetest BBW

User ID: 444656
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

P411 hasn't been available to new providers since the shutdown. I submitted everything I needed for verification Thursday and the following Saturday was the ho-pocalypse. I can't even get them to respond to my emails now.
xXSamiSamiXx is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 04:08 PM   #8
drinkindreamin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Guess it’s like every thing else we get in where we fit in, my associates and I have been discussing as to wheather to keep p411 or not. As most of us are not logging in, there are no new girls joining and as established clients , we question do we need the verification? Honestly I’ve been a member 10yrs because I felt it was a trusting site that both providers and clients trusted. It also provided the type woman I was looking for. I’ve met all kinds of ladies on there I otherwise would have never had the opportunity to meet. I too have changed the way I hobby as the hobby itself has changed. I now seek more of a mistress than a provider. One thing about this bullshit we do, if you take advantage of one another or can’t trust one another it won’t work.
drinkindreamin is online now   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 04:49 PM   #9
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

If I walk out of a session and I have trouble walking, then it's been a DYNAMIC time
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women