Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default THE LEFT IS LOSING THE FIGHT IN WISCONSIN.........

The Wisconsin Democrats, led by public sector unions and national Progressive activisits, have spent millions to un seat Gov. Walker, several key Republican legislators, and a Wisconsin Supreme Court Judge...all efforts have failed to date...the next test is the Walker recall.....

But things aren't looking good for the Democrats on this front as well...Wisconsin electorate is very happy with Republican legislation recently passed mandating "shall issue" gun permits to Wisconsin citizens !
More than 70,000 permits have been issued or applied in a short 2 month time frame.

Walker's reform measures are proving to be the correct approach and Wisconsin voters are likely to reject the Walker recall being pushed by the far left in Wisconsin.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:52 PM   #2
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

What are the 70,000 permit holders going to do?

SHOOT the HALF-MILLION PEOPLE who have ALREADY SIGNED the Walker recall petition? LMAO!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:04 PM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Mickey Mouse, Adolf Hitler Allowed On Wis. Recall Petitions

And despite getting the required number of signatures; the previous recall petitions have failed !
Old 01-03-2012, 08:41 PM   #4
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

So you're gonna let them shoot Mickey? (Hitler's already dead.)

Another good-natured, passive Walker supporter caught on tape:

http://www.wisn.com/news/29982716/detail.html

You laugh about Mickey Mouse and this cretin's name was Fred Frisby! LMAO! Go for the gold, Whirly!
Old 01-03-2012, 10:46 PM   #5
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Another Rick Perry "oops" thread by Whirly!
Old 01-04-2012, 06:24 AM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

As Observed by Ann Althouse, the Wisconsin recall movement is waffling:

Democratic Party Chairman Mike Tate said during a Tuesday conference call that the petitions will be turned in to state election officials on Jan. 17. They need 540,208 for both [Republican Gov. Scott Walker and Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch] to trigger recall elections.

Recall organizers said on Dec. 15 that they had 507,000 signatures for Walker but would not give a number for Kleefisch. Tate is still refusing to say how many signatures they have for her, but he says enough will be turned in to force a recall.

Tate says they are on track to get 720,000 signatures for Walker.

Why not tell us the numbers? Why did they previously announce the number they had for Walker but clam up about Kleefisch? Could they be reserving the option to say they failed to get enough signatures?

Why would they do that? I can think of a few reasons: 1. Their polling might show that Walker (and Kleefisch) would probably win; 2. Their fundraising is (I'm guessing) way behind Walker's, and Walker has already gone ahead with some excellent advertising, putting them at a serious disadvantage; 3. They don't have a candidate to run or they only have multiple candidates who'll have to beat each other up in a primary; and/or 4. They're worried that a recall election will have a negative effect on other elections that will be taking place in 2012.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #7
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

Tate says they are on track to get 720,000 signatures for Walker.

Why not tell us the numbers? Why did they previously announce the number they had for Walker but clam up about Kleefisch? Could they be reserving the option to say they failed to get enough signatures?

Why would they do that? I can think of a few reasons: 1. Their polling might show that Walker (and Kleefisch) would probably win; 2. Their fundraising is (I'm guessing) way behind Walker's, and Walker has already gone ahead with some excellent advertising, putting them at a serious disadvantage; 3. They don't have a candidate to run or they only have multiple candidates who'll have to beat each other up in a primary; and/or 4. They're worried that a recall election will have a negative effect on other elections that will be taking place in 2012.
Bullshit, Whirly! Dream on! Walker is still terrified because the Koch Brothers haven't sent him enough money to hire more thugs like that CRETIN, Fred Frisby, to punch out petition volunteers. They're running scared!

More Teapublican "hit ands run" intimidation tactics face possible CRIMINAL CHARGES:

http://www.wisn.com/politics/29923368/detail.html
Old 01-04-2012, 07:04 PM   #8
gnadfly
Account Disabled

What happened to Mazo? He was our man on the ground.

Little Stevie, what has happened in regards to the Wisconsin law and the politicians who passed it? I don't even know if the law was upheld and is in effect. I see The (Special) Ed Show in Wisconsin occasionally but last I heard all recall efforts have ended up fruitless.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #9
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Don't quote me but I think two of the four Teapublican Representatives lost their seats in recall elections. I remember the Teapublicans nominating and then running token "Dem challengers" in order to "primary" all of the Democratic recall challengers. So there was a net gain of one if you count the Dems losing a seat in the Senate recall election. (I might have the House and Senate reversed but the Dems did gain one seat after the recall challenges were all settled.) The law stood and the Walker recall efforts do need organizational funding. What doesn't? Bottom line is Walker will more than likely face a recall election. Whether the Dems can fund a winning recall election remains to be seen.
Old 01-04-2012, 08:55 PM   #10
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Don't quote me but I think two of the four Teapublican Representatives lost their seats in recall elections. I remember the Teapublicans nominating and then running token "Dem challengers" in order to "primary" all of the Democratic recall challengers. So there was a net gain of one if you count the Dems losing a seat in the Senate recall election. (I might have the House and Senate reversed but the Dems did gain one seat after the recall challenges were all settled.) The law stood and the Walker recall efforts do need organizational funding. What doesn't? Bottom line is Walker will more than likely face a recall election. Whether the Dems can fund a winning recall election remains to be seen.
dems won 2 seats, not 1 seat. I think it was the senate. Republicans had a 3 vote majority, which as a result of the recall, reduced to 1 vote majority.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:28 PM   #11
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Well, here is more collateral damage from the wide-spread availability of hand guns in America. Cops gunning down junior high kids.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

As for the idiot Governor in Wisconsin, the last poll shows that only 58% favor recalling him.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...ker/52382730/1

If you care to place a wager on his recall, I'll give you even odds up to $5,000. Just let me know. I want a mutually agreed intermediary to hold the money during the pendancy of the bet, however, since I don't know you in the real world.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:32 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Finally we know! TTH is only half as rich as Romney! Keep working there, bro. Someone is bound to slip and fall in Walmart, then maybe you can catch up!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:40 PM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Well, here is more collateral damage from the wide-spread availability of hand guns in America. Cops gunning down junior high kids.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT
You are seriously arguing that the police should be disarmed? What DO you spike your Kool-Aid with?!?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:51 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think I have to support the police in this one. They have to assume that any gun pointed at them is real. I wish the kid would have dropped it when he was told to do so. It's tragic, but I don't see what other choice the cops had.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:23 AM   #15
timpage
Account Disabled

Try reading what he posted again. Don't think he is blaming the cops.
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women