Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2019, 05:38 PM   #16
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

I dont know look Brandi I wish ya the best and more than likely your not even tuned into this thread any longer. Heck I never even knew you were still around.
And its her choice with staying or going. But to point out mass murderers are around in the world as you retire and the fact guys are careful with their rw info was the same way when you joined the site and the profession.
Sooo like I stated good for her hope she is happy and successful.
But it sounds like she got tired of the process to see clients, not mass murderers.
Hell I know a few providers who are still active that are borderline mass murderers!
Thats my 2cents
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 10:57 PM   #17
Brandi Grovey
Verified hula hoop expert

User ID: 369849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I voiced an issue that ive been having for a while...one that isnt exactly considered fun or sexy...when i say screening is for my safety that is what i think about...the safety issues that women have and still have to deal with...men and women alike are worried about getting robbed or getting busted...getting killed was #1 on my list...if i ever saw you and for the first few times we met i “accidentally” gave you the address to the hotel next door...i was really watching you drive over so i could see how many people were in the car or how many cars drove over...Or if i ever gave you the wrong room number on “accident” its because my friend was in the other room and i wanted them to know what you looked like in case something went wrong...no i didnt have a pimp nor was i managed...I did a lot of things that seems ditsy or aloof but had been planned to keep me safe...for the most part i was safe...a few times i wasnt and had to defend myself...i just wanted to give out my reason for being cautious with everyone i saw...I did skip tracing for 10 years when i worked in collections...accurint is amazing when you want to find out about people...so yes you guys can give as much or as little information as you want to who ever you want to see...i just wanted to answer the question i got all to often which was “why do you want that...im a really great guys”...im sure ted bundy was a great guy too...or the all to funny “oh im clean” comment...yeah and im a virgin...everyone stay safe...i dont want anyone to think i have hard feelings towards anyone on here...i dont...like i said before i am grateful to have met some amazing people here...ladies and gents alike...you guys have helped me through some tough times and helped me celebrate some accomplishments...now i am 7 months sober have a new house and 2 rw jobs...i had a big scare a while back and quit posting and now its just time for me to focus on what i have going on...i just wanted to share with everyone something that i felt should be said...thank you again everyone for the amazing experiences and the life changing adventures...you are a wonderful group of people and please stay safe...i still log in to check messages and i get notifications and will be giving out references to anyone ive seen in the last 6 months...I cant fully express the amount of love i have for the ladies on here...you are a wonderful, helpful, kind, caring beautiful group of women...and the gents here are lucky to have you...and to you gents...i am eternally grateful for the patience, the generosity, the kindness, and the true concern and respect you have shown me...you are a great group of gents...you two take care of each other and respect each other...keep each other safe...this hobby can be fun if we make it fun...ive rambled long enough though and now its time for me to go to bed...good night and sweet dreams everyone...thank you for listening/reading
Brandi Grovey is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 08:01 AM   #18
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Very classy response Brandi...appreciate that and wish u the very best!
Old 04-24-2019, 11:49 AM   #19
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Good Luck to a wonderful lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi Grovey View Post
....men and women alike are worried about getting robbed or getting busted...getting killed was #1 on my list....

no i didnt have a pimp nor was i managed....

a few times...and had to defend myself.......

I said before i am grateful to have met some amazing people here...ladies and gents alike....

I had a big scare a while back and quit posting and now its just time for me to focus on what i have going on...

I just wanted to share with everyone something that i felt should be said....

you are a wonderful group of people and please stay safe....

this hobby can be fun if we make it fun....
My only response to this is: it only takes one rotten apple to spoil the whole barrel.

Because of opportunity in several jobs I have been taught the talent of truly listening to other people without thinking ahead of them: I have been amazed at some of the stories that ladies have told me about their bad experiences in the hobby, especially the stories about pimps who abuse them, and the pimp want to be. The hobby has many robbers, and users: some of them here on ECCIE. They are known by their attempts to control others. Look for what is said, or implied by what they say and remember or log it. Also log the cross connection between people. The abusers, the users and the pimps will sooner, or later, make themselves know.

You seem to be a wonderful lady, a lady to be respected. 7 months sober is a very good start, we all look forward to your first year birthday. Good luck, and keep yourself safe.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 05:48 PM   #20
Topgun007
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

Brandi is awesome, had a great time with her when she first jumped in. Good luck.
BTW ladies, I have no problems with the screening issues. I agree about your safety 100%
Topgun007 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 11:39 AM   #21
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Yep I agree Brandi I wish you the best...and in regards to my comment about providers Ive met who are borderline mass murderers.
Only one I can recall....cant remember her name but she once proclaimed herself the HBIC and carried an axe to grind in every post she made.
Thank god I never kept that company!
Who knew that sweet lil ol Betty White could be so scary!
I mean she did kill Ronald McDonald for gods sake!
Old 04-25-2019, 03:15 PM   #22
Zippo65
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! BD you are the best!!!!
Zippo65 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 03:21 PM   #23
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by playa76 View Post
Get you some then..
I checked his schedule, he is available & Has stellar titty clamp & can tap your eye from the inside
SKILZZZ
MUAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgun007 View Post
Brandi is awesome, had a great time with her when she first jumped in. Good luck.
BTW ladies, I have no problems with the screening issues. I agree about your safety 100%
100+
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 05:41 PM   #24
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by playa76 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
Get you some then..
I checked his schedule, he is available & Has stellar titty clamp & can tap your eye from the inside
SKILZZZ
MUAH

100+

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=730008
I must respectfully disagree..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 06:24 PM   #25
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=730008
I must respectfully disagree..
Well well well speaking of mass murderers and the company I keep.
You Murdered my reputation with that review!

But lets get back on topic...because I say so.
Lmao!
Old 04-25-2019, 09:03 PM   #26
Brandi Grovey
Verified hula hoop expert

User ID: 369849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just got off work and read this...oh my gosh...way to end a long day...this is why i still tune in...thank you...made my day...lol
Brandi Grovey is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 09:06 PM   #27
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi Grovey View Post
I just got off work and read this...oh my gosh...way to end a long day...this is why i still tune in...thank you...made my day...lol
Glad you got a laugh babe...ya sure u wanna leave us. We are really fun!! Lol
Old 04-26-2019, 09:21 PM   #28
Zippo65
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Yep I agree Brandi I wish you the best...and in regards to my comment about providers Ive met who are borderline mass murderers.
Only one I can recall....cant remember her name but she once proclaimed herself the HBIC and carried an axe to grind in every post she made.
Thank god I never kept that company!
Who knew that sweet lil ol Betty White could be so scary!
I mean she did kill Ronald McDonald for gods sake!
I'm not certain if we're discussing the same provider, but a certain HBIC provider almost killed me once when she insisted on sitting on my face with her 2 ton butt.....almost crushed my skull!!!

Yikes!!!
Zippo65 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 01:27 PM   #29
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCRoyalty View Post
I get what you are saying, but there is also a line that many guys are not going to cross. On another board that I'm on, a monger posted that one of the girls asked him for a pic of his drivers license, and another girl asked for his employer and work email address. If that were me, I would simply say no thank you and move on to the next girl, or go to one of my regulars. It's not worth having your career ruined or having management show up at your residence demanding money. In this hobby, everybody is taking on some kind of risk. Like fsn said, people should not be forced into something they don't want.
Depends on the lady. If the guy has done his homework and finds a lady with many great reviews over the years, who has seen rwi on many guys, she is probably safe. If i played games like that, i wouldnt be welcomed here
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 05:42 PM   #30
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCRoyalty View Post
one of the girls asked him for a pic of his drivers license,
and another girl asked for his employer and work email address.
If that were me, I would simply say no thank you and move on to the next girl, or go to one of my regulars. It's not worth having your career ruined or having management show up at your residence demanding money. In this hobby, everybody is taking on some kind of risk. Like fsn said, people should not be forced into something they don't want.
Was she willing to show you her drivers license, and her other real world information? Probably not!

It is likely that that information would be written down and traded back and forth with the network of hobby managers. That data base has been growing with each year, and everyone knows it. With the providers and managers, names change on a regular basis for many. Phone numbers change rapidly. Ladies fly into KCMO, and swiftly leave on an organized rotation. The traveling ladies maybe tempting: the chance to confirm the information about them may not be satisfactory.

Caution tells us that:
  1. Local ladies with a long time history are probably safer and less chance of management.
  2. Stable contact information is good.
  3. Good reviews, by guys not know to promote individual women is good. Look for guys who promote certain women, and avoid those women.
  4. Excessive tattoos, and certain types of tattoos, may mean closely managed women.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women