Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2018, 06:40 PM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default So Looks Like BRET KAVANAUGH May Have Raped A Girl In High School

Finally The Democrats have struck gold. YAY!!! about fucking time.

Dude is going down. Trump the ever present sexual predator himself is nominating rapists to the Supreme court. What a dam shame.

Quote:
“I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court,” Feinstein said in a statement. “That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities.”

Quote:
Multiple sources have told HuffPost that the document in question is a letter sent to Rep. Anna Eshoo (D-Calif.) that concerns potential sexual misconduct involving Kavanaugh and a woman when they were both in high school. Eshoo’s office has also declined to comment, saying the letter was considered casework ― and thus wouldn’t be made public

Quote:
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), who chairs the judiciary committee, said Thursday he was aware of the matter, but declined to comment because he had not seen the document in question.

Quote:
Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) told BuzzFeed Thursday that the matter had been referred to the FBI. An FBI official acknowledged that it has the document, saying the bureau received the information on Sept. 12 and “included it as part of Judge Kavanaugh’s background file, as per the standard process.”

So long Jungle Monkey Man Kavanaugh

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b01151973bca90
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 06:54 PM   #2
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

You wish a bunch of unsubstantiated BS would bring down Kavanaugh. It didn't get Clarence Thomas and he sexually harassed the shit out of that bitch Anita Hill.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:02 PM   #3
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Wow. And I thought Sen. Feinstein was pathetically desperate. You're even worse. Calling him a fucking rapist. Even the desperate lib-retarded media won't do that. But you will.

We're going back 35 years to when this guy was in high school. Did he kiss his prom date without asking her permission first? Did he grope her in the backseat? OMG - he's a fucking rapist!

This will backfire on the dimotards big-time.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:04 PM   #4
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Wow. And I thought Sen. Feinstein was pathetically desperate. You're even worse. Calling him a fucking rapist. Even the desperate lib-retarded media won't do that. But you will.

We're going back 35 years to when this guy was in high school. Did he kiss his prom date without asking her permission first? Did he grope her in the backseat? OMG - he's a fucking rapist!

This will backfire on the dimotards big-time.
I hope so. The Democrats (though not the ones on this board, who are fine people, BTW) are a bunch of assholes who deserve to lose the election.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:12 PM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:42 PM   #6
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it's outrageous. What happened to the burden of proof - I'd put a question mark there but that key seems to be broke on my keyboard. Anyway,karma is going to bite them in the ass....what goes around comes around.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:43 PM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I wish I hadn't clicked on this thread...

now I'm having to pour my can of coke into a glass, to check for pubic hairs.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:52 PM   #8
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Everybody knows what this is.

And everybody knows why Senator Feinstein did not bring this up during the hearings.

She knew it would not pass the smell test. But, by holding it untill now, the Dems can say that the FBI needs to investigate. That investigation would take months, no doubt.

In the mean time, the Dems, in hopes that they might win the Senate back in November, could get a delay and then refuse to confirm.

I doubt there is even a woman. If she does exist, It would be easy to find her. Go back to Kavanaugh's year book and get the names of the girls he attended high school with. Call each one.

It's worth getting to the bottom of, quickly. If something did happen, we need to know what.

Quickly.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 08:07 PM   #9
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Rape is a serious charge. I would suggest the Dems find some righteous documentation confirming that such an offense was committed, including Police reports, court documentation providing arresting officers, Judges, Defense Lawyers and Prosecuting attorneys names. Without this documented information it didn't happen. Just another Leftwing crock of shit.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 08:09 PM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

And everybody knows why Senator Feinstein did not bring this up during the hearings.

She knew it would not pass the smell test. But, by holding it untill now, the Dems can say that the FBI needs to investigate. That investigation would take months, no doubt.

In the mean time, the Dems, in hopes that they might win the Senate back in November, could get a delay and then refuse to confirm.

I doubt there is even a woman. If she does exist, It would be easy to find her. Go back to Kavanaugh's year book and get the names of the girls he attended high school with. Call each one.

It's worth getting to the bottom of, quickly. If something did happen, we need to know what.

Quickly.

The FBI took her letter and put it in Kavanaugh's file and gave the file to the White House. There will be no new FBI investigation.

Quote:
... the bureau does not plan to launch a criminal investigation, according to a person familiar with the matter — a probe that would normally be handled by local authorities if it were within the statute of limitations.

(WaPo)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 08:25 PM   #11
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Lets see didn't slick willie use his power and influence to stain a little blue dress?

Now we know how great of a human being ole' willie was................bahahahahah ahahahahahaha
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 08:31 PM   #12
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Laura Ingram is reporting that the letter claims at 17 years old, at a party, Kavanaugh and a friend locked a girl in a room. They didn't do anything else, but she felt "uncomfortable".

If Diane Feinstein had a ounce of credibility and dignity, left, she just lost it.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 08:40 PM   #13
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I think it's outrageous. What happened to the burden of proof - I'd put a question mark there but that key seems to be broke on my keyboard. Anyway,karma is going to bite them in the ass....what goes around comes around.
What happened to "due process?" At one time, the media might have cared about it.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 08:53 PM   #14
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

Quickly.
Nobody can expect to be taken serious after 35 years and claim they were raped by a class mate who now is being selected as a supreme court judge. This thing never happened.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 09:00 PM   #15
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I call for points against the OP unless he has proof other than the Chinese agent Feinstein.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women