Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2018, 12:49 PM   #91
FOP Guy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
LOL, well said. Waiting to see the response from her/him. This is a fun thread if not for the fact that it exposed the suffering Chloe went through. No one should be treated like that but her ability to climb out of this hellhole shows strong intestinal fortitude. Strong women are very sexy. So glad she has excaped this "motherfucka assclown."
Oh yes and I agree wholeheartedly. Strong, intelligent women are SEXY AS HELL! She is not lacking in the intestinal fortitude dept one bit.
FOP Guy is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 02:45 PM   #92
BuxomBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 422857
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOP Guy View Post
Look at the verbiage in red (if I did this right). "I wanted to tell that dumb bitch", "muthafucka", "assclowns". Let me be direct and pose a question, and please no one get offended except for the person that this message is intended. Does this really sound like language that a young white lady would commonly use? Muthafucka? Really? It is common knowledge that most, if not all pimps are black guys. I have hung out with enough black guys, am friends with enough black guys, played sports with them, etc. So i understand a lot of the lingo. Muthafucka is a term used by black guys, not white girls, not black girls, not even white guys, unless of course they're trying to talk like a black guy. And although "dumb bitch" is not exclusive to black guys, it is most commonly used among them. Signed off with "You're a boss bitch". Ok, so an argument could be made that more than one faction uses the term "assclown". But there is no denying that black guys have used that term a lot, esp in recent times. Again, please dont be offended by my statements above. That is not the intention. I am just pointing out the obvious. White guys talk like Carlton on Fresh Prince of Bel Air, or Stephen Erkle on whatever show that was back in the 90's. Not poking fun at anyone here. Every race, every region of the country, and even socioeconomic class for the most part has a lingo and dialect that is unique to them. Yankees speak yankee. Rednecks talk redneck. It's time we stop tip toeing around afraid of having the race card pulled. This isnt about race. Its just about the facts. And the fact is this dude is posing as one of his former "bitches" trying to surreptitiously make veiled threats to someone that used to be on his "team". Ok so "Buxom", you are making a damn fool of yourself. So much to the point that I'm actually getting embarrassed for your ass. You aren't contributing dick to society. All you are doing is ruining unsuspecting, vulnerable young ladies lives, profiting from them, and then beating the shit out of them just to keep them in line. Go get a real job! Hell, go out and sell dick yourself. At least then you would actually be contributing "dick" to society!

I almost forgot i was in Arkansas for a minute but all this redneck humour brought it all back instantly. How i text gives noone a clue of my race. I'm imaging you guys are in your 50's like ginger. The younger generation talks like that, if you haven't noticed. Its funny hearing ppl Who prob have no interaction with black ppl on a social level say shit that's highly stereotypical and have no idea how racist they sound.
I myself was taken in and raised by black foster parents at the age of 11. Sorry if you don't like the way i talk.
BuxomBeauty is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 03:02 PM   #93
Upscale_blondie
Elegant.Sexy.Luxurious.

User ID: 367478
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oh yes and I agree wholeheartedly. Strong, intelligent women are SEXY AS HELL! She is not lacking in the intestinal fortitude dept one bit.
Wow!!! I’m not sure how I will ever be able to thank everyone for the outpouring support I have received since I last posted, but thank you from the bottom of my heart! You ladies and gentleman are amazing!!!

I think everyone has a very good idea of why I rarely post anymore on Eccie, even ads in the Provider and Weekend lineup. In fact, it’s now been proven that any time I post, the good ole ASSCLOWN always comes back with something to say, even if it’s a simple coed post I created with pics of my new lingerie, he will do something, say something or post something to remind me of what he will do! Sometimes it’s subtle, and other times it’s not!

I want to be very clear again, I don’t know Buxom Beauty, never met her nor seen her in person my entire life. However, I do know that she joined the ASSCLOWN’S “team” a few months after I left them. She left not long after she started, disappeared to the Hobby world, for reasons no one seems to know. But, the way Buxom Beauty says things, the words she uses, and the statements she makes seem to be aimed directly at me, as these were the exact terms the pimp used over and over and over again to control me and try to intimidate me. I was always told that he will ruin me with threats of STD rumors, threats that i was still pimped and threats claiming I was giving Hobbyists full service EVERYTHING. Many of the posts she has made appear to be direct points about me without coming right out and saying so in hopes that the pimp hiding behind Buxom Beauty’s account will in fact intimidate me even more and try to damage my reputation!!!

I have kept silent and I still try to remain somewhat silent bc I know the pimp wants a reaction out of me and that is something he will NOT get. I’m stronger than that! I’m not a cowardly woman who will bow down to every demand he makes any longer. I will not suck his dick on command any longer for fear of getting a blow to the head. I will not take call after call after call in one day bc the pimp and his other Provider(s) need to eat good, or need a new car, or bc he’s tired of NOT having his OWN home to live in! Why... the pimp ask himself daily as he continues trying to torture me through a computer or phone from a female provider’s account bc it can no longer be done in person with his hands! I will tell you why you fucking ASSCLOWN, because I am better than that and stronger than that. I am a woman... HEAR ME ROAR!!!

I am begging and pleading to you, just as I did in Houston when I thought you were going to kill me in the hotel room with the other Provider present, and just as i continue to ask of you day after day after day for months, LEAVE ME ALONE, DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY! Stop! You are a bully! You are a pimp! You have no REAL job!!! I think it’s time to get one so you will have less time to harass me!!!

I’m done guys! I’m signing out! Not sure for how long, but THIS is why!!! And for the record, that does NOT mean you win, ASSCLOWN, it means that I will continue to be the bigger person that I am... the classy, sophisticated, upbeat, happy, outgoing, strong lady that I am and NOT allow you to control ANYTHING about me any longer!

You know how to find me guys and gals!!! And thank you, times a million, for EVERYTHING!!! XOXO
Upscale_blondie is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 03:03 PM   #94
Upscale_blondie
Elegant.Sexy.Luxurious.

User ID: 367478
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
You guys are sooooooo sweet!!!! Thank you times a million!!!
Upscale_blondie is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 03:14 PM   #95
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Chloe, I am very glad you took the opportunity to say what you needed to say. I hope it felt liberating and gives you some peace.

I suspect the retribution is going to be harsh but your friends will be here to defend you whether you're here to see it or not. We've got your back.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 03:58 PM   #96
Warden639
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I haven't chimed in here publicly since things took a serious turn, but in case Chloe's not checking PMs I want to remind her I also think she's awesome!

Don't let this keep you down too long! I will be mad as hell at that lowlife pimp if we never get the chance to meet.
Warden639 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 04:02 PM   #97
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warden639 View Post
I haven't chimed in here publicly since things took a serious turn, but in case Chloe's not checking PMs I want to remind her I also think she's awesome!

Don't let this keep you down too long! I will be mad as hell at that lowlife pimp if we never get the chance to meet.
From her sign off, I don't think she'll be down as in not working anymore, just not being on eccie at least for a while. I don't think she's dropping her showcase or anything so there would still be ways to contact her.
Old 02-11-2018, 05:50 PM   #98
FOP Guy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuxomBeauty View Post
I almost forgot i was in Arkansas for a minute but all this redneck humour brought it all back instantly. How i text gives noone a clue of my race. I'm imaging you guys are in your 50's like ginger. The younger generation talks like that, if you haven't noticed. Its funny hearing ppl Who prob have no interaction with black ppl on a social level say shit that's highly stereotypical and have no idea how racist they sound.
I myself was taken in and raised by black foster parents at the age of 11. Sorry if you don't like the way i talk.
Well Well Well. The ol' "Buxom beauty" is at it again. I knew some chickenshit turd would have to pull the race card. And what do you know. Its the one that the non-racial comments were directed toward. I know what black guys talk like. Yes Im white. Ive worked with black guys, have a lot of friends that are black guys, played sports with black guys, and hung out in many a social setting with black guys. Im 47 but who cares? I have kids and nephews and neices and have been quite active with them so i think i know how the younger generation talks. And judging from your real looks, you are not so much of the younger generation yourself. Let me ask you "Buxom", since you are a 26 yr old female, did you play D-1 football and take showers with & get dressed in a locker room on a team that was over 50% African American? Come on. I think i know how black guys talk, most of the time its in fun and we joke together. Hell we even poked fun at each other the way we talked, in a friendly way of course. The term muthafucka is usually used in casual reference to someone & not always necessarily in a derogatory manner. This isnt a term that my caucasian teammates normally used. Its what it is. And congratulations! A black guy was taken in by a black foster family. I think thats great. Good on that family. But what does that have to do with this thread? Nothing. Just you trying to accuse me of being racist. Once again, Im calling bullshit on everything you said. You are the most cowardly p**s ive ever communicated with. Quit hiding behind that girl's handle and be a man. No you're not a man. You're a cowardly piece of shit! Allow me to offer a piece of advice. Keep your nose clean. Hit the pavement and go find a real job. And stop what you're doing. And by the way, do you know what FOP stands for? If not, look it up!
Old 02-11-2018, 05:57 PM   #99
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
And by the way, do you know what FOP stands for? If not, look it up!
I was hoping it was Fuck Off Pimp...

Old 02-11-2018, 05:58 PM   #100
BuxomBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 422857
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Bye Felicia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie View Post
Wow!!! I’m not sure how I will ever be able to thank everyone for the outpouring support I have received since I last posted, but thank you from the bottom of my heart! You ladies and gentleman are amazing!!!

I think everyone has a very good idea of why I rarely post anymore on Eccie, even ads in the Provider and Weekend lineup. In fact, it’s now been proven that any time I post, the good ole ASSCLOWN always comes back with something to say, even if it’s a simple coed post I created with pics of my new lingerie, he will do something, say something or post something to remind me of what he will do! Sometimes it’s subtle, and other times it’s not!

I want to be very clear again, I don’t know Buxom Beauty, never met her nor seen her in person my entire life. However, I do know that she joined the ASSCLOWN’S “team” a few months after I left them. She left not long after she started, disappeared to the Hobby world, for reasons no one seems to know. But, the way Buxom Beauty says things, the words she uses, and the statements she makes seem to be aimed directly at me, as these were the exact terms the pimp used over and over and over again to control me and try to intimidate me. I was always told that he will ruin me with threats of STD rumors, threats that i was still pimped and threats claiming I was giving Hobbyists full service EVERYTHING. Many of the posts she has made appear to be direct points about me without coming right out and saying so in hopes that the pimp hiding behind Buxom Beauty’s account will in fact intimidate me even more and try to damage my reputation!!!

I have kept silent and I still try to remain somewhat silent bc I know the pimp wants a reaction out of me and that is something he will NOT get. I’m stronger than that! I’m not a cowardly woman who will bow down to every demand he makes any longer. I will not suck his dick on command any longer for fear of getting a blow to the head. I will not take call after call after call in one day bc the pimp and his other Provider(s) need to eat good, or need a new car, or bc he’s tired of NOT having his OWN home to live in! Why... the pimp ask himself daily as he continues trying to torture me through a computer or phone from a female provider’s account bc it can no longer be done in person with his hands! I will tell you why you fucking ASSCLOWN, because I am better than that and stronger than that. I am a woman... HEAR ME ROAR!!!

I am begging and pleading to you, just as I did in Houston when I thought you were going to kill me in the hotel room with the other Provider present, and just as i continue to ask of you day after day after day for months, LEAVE ME ALONE, DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY! Stop! You are a bully! You are a pimp! You have no REAL job!!! I think it’s time to get one so you will have less time to harass me!!!

I’m done guys! I’m signing out! Not sure for how long, but THIS is why!!! And for the record, that does NOT mean you win, ASSCLOWN, it means that I will continue to be the bigger person that I am... the classy, sophisticated, upbeat, happy, outgoing, strong lady that I am and NOT allow you to control ANYTHING about me any longer!

You know how to find me guys and gals!!! And thank you, times a million, for EVERYTHING!!! XOXO

Girrrrrrrl, BYE.

Another reference from the 2000's
BuxomBeauty is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 06:04 PM   #101
FOP Guy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
I was hoping it was Fuck Off Pimp...

It could be that too. But he's probably too fucking stupid to figure it out.
Old 02-11-2018, 06:13 PM   #102
FOP Guy
BANNED

Quote:
Girrrrrrrl, BYE.

What? Assclown? Yeah, i agree. Its used by black and white folks. But if you took a survey and did a deep dive in the #'s I'll wager that one would find that its a little more commonly used by blacks. I stated in my earlier post that more than one faction has been used the term assclown. Its merely been my observation that its been more frequently used by African American males, but I dont have hard proof, and like i said that observation could be argued. However, ive seen it used a lot on social media in reference to President Trump, and it was from neither the white guys in the trucking industry nor the construction industry.
Old 02-11-2018, 06:30 PM   #103
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Girrrrrrrl, BYE.

Not even going to try to keep up the act anymore, eh?
Old 02-11-2018, 06:33 PM   #104
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
What? Assclown? Yeah, i agree. Its used by black and white folks. But if you took a survey and did a deep dive in the #'s I'll wager that one would find that its a little more commonly used by blacks. I stated in my earlier post that more than one faction has been used the term assclown. Its merely been my observation that its been more frequently used by African American males, but I dont have hard proof, and like i said that observation could be argued. However, ive seen it used a lot on social media in reference to President Trump, and it was from neither the white guys in the trucking industry nor the construction industry.
I believe it was in reference to the post title, "Bye Felicia," which sympathetic fellow provider and definitely-not-pimp Buxom Beauty was using to indicate "her" approval of Chloe signing off for a while, and was mocking her for doing so.

That about right, pimp?
Old 02-11-2018, 06:35 PM   #105
FOP Guy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Not even going to try to keep up the act anymore, eh?
well i wouldn't trying anymore. One's gotta tire from getting one's ass verbally kicked over and over and over again. Caught in lie after lie after lie.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women