Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Encounter Reports - Mississippi
Encounter Reports - Mississippi Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2018, 09:48 AM   #1
Big chief 269
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default Encounter: Banging baby!!!

Date: 6-28-18
Name: Baby
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Babybangsxxx.com
City: Pearl
State: Mississippi
Address: Pearl area
Activities: Lfk-Dfk-bbbj-mish-doggie-rcg-
Hair Length and Color: Blond to just past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Hot!!! She looks like the hot body girl next door best advice I can give u is go see for yourself! You want be disappointed!!!!
Recommendation: Yes
Big chief 269 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 01:47 PM   #2
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 04:28 PM   #3
Sexstarved004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

She already left town and is in Hattiesburg! Dang
Sexstarved004 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 07:38 PM   #4
BassCat
Valued Poster

Hey thats good news for us coast dawgs she usually hits us after Hattiesburg. So you pig fuckers on the coast need to fill her inbox with I want to fuck you messages so she for sure makes a stop and ole basscat can get reacquainted with the phenomenon known as baby
Old 07-09-2018, 07:04 PM   #5
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

SHE is the best
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 06:10 AM   #6
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowgear View Post
SHE is the best
She really is. I dont know how some multi millionaire has not taken her off the market. No lie if I ever won the lottery the very first thing I would do is go find baby and come to some kind of financial arrangement where I had access to that ass 24 7 until I died.

If I were actually able to build a woman to be my sexual play thing she would turn out to be exactly like baby. The girl is absolute perfection. I wish that I could get shrunken down like in the movie and live inside her.

The worst part is she knows she has this affect over me and she uses it to make me suffer. She text me pics of her perfect body when she is hundreds of miles away with no chance of me getting my hands on her. Knowing full well that I have to drop everything I am doing and go pull one out or I might literally die.

I have even checked into seeing if I could sell my soul to have access to her non stop and the devil told me no chance that he had dibbs and that I needed to move the fuck on real quick like to some lesser girl. So I had to go out sluming and marry a supermodel. Such is life. My dad always told me ugly girls need love too.

Baby if you happen to read this you already know that I would throw that supermodel to the curb in a second if you just said the word. Oh and I dont mind having to stop what I am doing when you send those text my way so keep them coming.
Old 07-10-2018, 06:12 AM   #7
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

LMAO BassCat. So you're PW'd? lol
mississippifunguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 06:12 AM   #8
Big chief 269
Valued Poster

Bass cat that’s my pussy now behave!
Old 07-10-2018, 08:54 AM   #9
BassCat
Valued Poster

Thats about right MFG I am whipped when it comes to baby. She could lead me around on a leash like a dog if she wanted to. I think any man who has ever met her would likely tell you the same thing. Maybe not maybe she just fucks me like that but if you ever read her reviews they pretty much all say the same thing that she is hands down the best ever.

Big Chief last time I checked she didnt have your name tattooed above her kitty so you cant claim ownership just yet. So until then that pussy is up for grabs by the rest of us dawgs. I am fairly certain that she fell in love with me the first time I met her anyways so the rest of you boys are wasting your time falling in love with her. If you only knew the things she does with ole basscat when we are together you would all stop seeing her and leave her all to me since its would be obvious she is deeply in love with me

All kidding aside she really is a special girl and if she ever wanted to leave the hobby and make one man unhappy for the rest of his life I would gladly volunteer to be that unlucky soul. I would honestly marry that girl and invite all of eccie to the wedding
Old 07-10-2018, 11:45 AM   #10
Big chief 269
Valued Poster

Well shit I guess my name washed off I wrote it with a marksalot and her pussy was so soar from me pounding on it she couldn’t touch it with a powder puff for a week! I recon I’m going to have to figure something else out to solve the problem! All the pussy down there and u just wanna fuck my pussy! U a dam hater! U want share your pussy with nobody but u want mine cause it’s literally the fucking best!
Old 07-10-2018, 11:56 AM   #11
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Yeh Basscat, I've read the reviews and Oh my my. She was here this past weekend but I can't get away on the weekends. Maybe next time she's around here it'll be during the week
mississippifunguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 10:18 PM   #12
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Baby in Biloxi now

She sent me a PM tonight saying that she was in Bilxoi right now and asked me to get the word out since she is not good at the computer stuff.
So you guys know what to do, make a date with her before old pigfucker basscat books her for himself, greedy bastard.
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 10:38 PM   #13
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Baby says she may be here until Thursday. I got mine scheduled.
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:05 AM   #14
BassCat
Valued Poster

I saw her last night and it was earth shattering as usual. Will put a review up shortly

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
...Baby...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women