Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160494
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2019, 08:49 AM   #1
Always a gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Sick and tired of the division

What happened to the good old days when everyone on here just had a good time? Now it’s a bunch of he said she said and if you see this person then you can’t see that person. I personally can’t stand all the BS as of late! I’m seriously going to start reconsidering whom I choose to spend my time with.
Always a gent is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 09:24 AM   #2
Just a normal guy
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Just a normal guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 10:31 AM   #3
Bubba147
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I've Been in and out of the hobby for roughly 30 years and this BS comes and goes. Personally I haven't been told who I can or cannot see, not yet anyway.
I've always spend my Hobby time between DFW, Tyler and SBC and this sort of stuff happens everywhere. Sometimes the reasons are good sometimes the reasons are totally made up BS.
Luckily, I'm in the DFW area so I can see a whole cornucopia of ladies. I'm thinking for me, SBC will be off the menu for a while. At least until the current state of BS blows over.

Bubba147 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 02:31 PM   #4
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Gee. I'm out of the loop. I wonder who spurred this thread?

HID
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 02:56 PM   #5
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog View Post
Gee. I'm out of the loop. I wonder who spurred this thread?
+1
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 03:17 PM   #6
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I ain’t spurred nothin. In a loooooooong time Damnitahell!
And ain’t ‘poked’ nothin lately either.
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 03:39 PM   #7
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 373

Wow why can't we all just be happy we can still hobby boys and girls.
Life is to short. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow is for making new friends and finding new adventures.
Forgive and forget and you will be a lot happier.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 03:55 PM   #8
danceman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

human nature.

not sure which part of human nature causes one person to stab another in the back but i would vote jealously.

i personally have seen one provider twice and both times she had bad things about 2 other providers. i will not see her again because of this very reason, too bad, she is VERY good at her specialty.

drama, i f^$#%^&g hate it.
danceman is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 07:10 PM   #9
Just a normal guy
Premium Access

Well I know there is one provider that runs everyone in the ground that I've heard from everyone that I see and she's also attempted to run me in the ground because I would not see her but like HD said let bygones be bygones. Forgive and forget for today is a new day and yesterday is gone!
I Am always down for a good f*ck!ng
Old 03-10-2019, 07:31 AM   #10
Always a gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a normal guy View Post
Well I know there is one provider that runs everyone in the ground that I've heard from everyone that I see and she's also attempted to run me in the ground because I would not see her but like HD said let bygones be bygones. Forgive and forget for today is a new day and yesterday is gone!
I Am always down for a good f*ck!ng
Why would you or anyone be okay with that? This is a hobby that we all spend thousands of dollars a year in. Would you except that behavior from an employee or anyone for that matter in the RW? I’m no longer willing to put up with the toxic people in our small community.
Always a gent is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 09:22 AM   #11
Just a normal guy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always a gent View Post
Why would you or anyone be okay with that? This is a hobby that we all spend thousands of dollars a year in. Would you except that behavior from an employee or anyone for that matter in the RW? I’m no longer willing to put up with the toxic people in our small community.
I find it better to just not
Old 03-10-2019, 09:22 AM   #12
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 373

It is life buddy. I had 40 plus employees and always human problems but nothing in this life is perfect. If you let things like that bother you, you will be the one with stress as most just move on and not take it to heart.
I am sure I do alot of things that irritate people but they put up with me and we move on.
After meeting hundreds of providers I find 0 that are perfect in all ways but that one perfect thing they had said or used to make me happy made me come back for me and over look the short falls.
There are no perfect people and I for one and problem the less perfect of most.
The hobby is not an easy profession for providers. The dudes they have to put up with are all different and some just damn right mean and the competition is tough. I have read many true story books on providers and I would probably just shoot half the dudes if I was a provider.
My favorite story from a provider was when she opened the door a short guy that weighed 400 plus was standing there. She almost sent him back but let him in.
When he stripped down he had a 2 inch dick when hard. She looked at him and said, damn bro what do you expect me to do with that cock.
He said Suck It.
True story.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 12:56 PM   #13
MajicPlayground
MsMajicMouth

User ID: 389452
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So I'm probably about to burn a few bridges in Shreveport, but frankly, I don't give a damn y'all. I'm tired of the whining little boys on this board and the veiled implications. So here we go, I'm gonna lay down some good old fashioned Yankee truth!

1. Just a Normal Guy: you're identity has been confirmed. You, via picture, have been identified by no less than FIVE providers. You were formerly known as PelicanBoy and Himerous Desire God. I'm well familiar with your predatory manipulation sweetheart, and now everyone else is as well. You also tried to pass yourself off as ETG (Easttexasgrown) to a visiting provider in January. When you contacted her again, you were too dumb to use a different number and used your current handle. She called you out and you lied, saying you work with ETG....yes I have the screenshots she shared with me. ETG flatly denied this and advised her to get in touch with me to let other ladies know about you. When asked, you denied it again and you didn't respond to my private message about it....so here we are again on a public board. For anyone who doesn't remember, https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...672&highlight=

2. Danceman....are you perhaps referring to me? If so, aren't those two times related to providers who presented a real danger to our hobby? Like STDs, helping with stings, destroying client property? Was I just gossiping or was I trying to relay a very real alert to you? Either way, it's ok because I don't particularly care to see you again either

3. Always A Gent...we have extensive history in this hobby together. I'm very sorry you feel the way you do, but upon further conversation with some very reputable providers, we agree that we will continue to relay pertinent info to one another....to ensure that we stay SAFE AND FREE. If you don't want to know who is working with law, who may be unhealthy, who may be dangerous, well kudos to you honey, maybe you have alot more confidence in your fellow humans than I do. But I'm all about safety and have been from day 1.

I am far from perfect myself, never aspire to be that way anyhow. I have made some judgement calls in this hobby that have not always been what others would do, but I am 100% okay with my choices. Y'all want to share info about ladies who aren't up to your particular standards, both in public and private areas, and we do that as well. No one wants to have a bad playtime, I get it. But don't get pissed off if we are putting our SAFETY at a higher priority than your Dick! If we don't want to see you, for WHATEVER reason, that's our choice, as it is yours to choose whom you call on. I will never put your sexual desires over my safety. And I'm pretty sure I don't think with what's below my belt....but time and again I read where someone has regretted decisions based on thinking with the Little head....seems y'all have that problem more than us ladies....just something to think about.

Feel free to call me a drama queen, a control freak, or just a damn Yankee....like I said, I don't care. I am done babysitting y'all's whining selves in Shreveport. I got smart and moved to Texas . I will always be about staying Safe and Free, no matter where I play.

Y'all have a great week!! Peace and Karma
Majic
MajicPlayground is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 01:10 PM   #14
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Just a normal guy is Pelican boy? Holy fuck! I had no idea!

HID
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 01:20 PM   #15
MajicPlayground
MsMajicMouth

User ID: 389452
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog View Post
Just a normal guy is Pelican boy? Holy fuck! I had no idea!

HID
Neither did we till this morning. This is a direct result of providers communication with one another.
MajicPlayground is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women