Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2019, 12:40 PM   #1
Me&Mrs.Jones
We got a thing going on

Encounters: 4
Default Encounter: Skye takes me HIGH into the sky

Date: June 20th, at 12:00 pm
Name: Skye Jennings
User ID:: 492283
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=492283
City: N Dallas
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: tons of fun activities
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Please refer to my review writing guideline, in case you have questions regarding my writing style.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2616397&highlight=

I was fascinated by Skye's web information back in April when I was a newbie. I felt she was very different and special, and I was also curious about why Skye was so confident about herself while she was also a newbie. It was a MISTAKE to think Skye was a newbie, but I was sure she is not a newbie friendly and I had to wait a while before seeing her.

Early June, I emailed her with my only reference and everything went smoothly since then. Her first email reply was amazingly genuine, pleasant, and exciting, and I told myself I have to see her ASAP.
Pistol found out I wanted to see Skye, and she told me "Skye was from TER, she retired and came back." Yes, Pistol was right, Skye was not a newbie, she was on the top in TER.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2593359

This review laid the foundation of my researches, and I realized I have a lot more work to do after reading it. Skye was top 3 in DFW back then, after the other two of DFW top 3 were retired, Skye is top ___, you can fill the blank.

https://eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=25107

This is the link of her reviews from 2014 to 2019. Read as many as you could before seeing her, it helps. Skye was known as Skylar Preston with True Companion, before she went to be independent with TER.

I emailed Skye that I preferred a short session for the first meeting, because I knew I will screw everything up when I meet whomever the first time. But, she suggested me a 90 min session which is good for both of us, so I went ahead with her suggestion. I was thinking 90 min is too long for me, most likely we will sit there introducing ourselves for about 60 min.

FAST FORWARD to the end of the session. Skye saw me sweating all over my upper torso and offered me a shower. I found out it was already 5 min over time, and I had to leave right away. Except the first few minutes of chit chat, we never stopped to talk or break. So, it was a solid 90 min fun activities session, and I disbelieved what we had accomplished together.

Years ago, when I was studying research papers, I always wondered if I can read through all the mathematics and equations and feel the trait of the personality of the author. The answer is "yes", but the difficult part was how to meet the author and how to know the author personally. I love to observe people when I was very young, and that is also the motivation to write this review. Now my question is, can we apply the RW techniques to the HW? The answer is "of course", and it would be much easier because of 1> no mathematics involved. 2> I will for sure meet her. 3> I will definitely know her personally, if not intimately. Then, let's use Skye as a case study.

============================== =====

There were four information resources about Skye, her web, ECCIE, OH2, and City Essence.

1) City Essence had some information about Skye but did not reveal enough of her personality. The dining in McDonald before the end of the interview demonstrated her sense of humor .

2) OH2 has a very important piece, but I overlooked in the first place, which is "TER top 3".

3) ECCIE, her profile was very organized and detailed (everything you need to know for the session are all there), especially in the end, she only answered 3 question, did that say something about her? Also, she never mentioned about her "TER top 3" in ECCIE, it will be very interesting to find out why.

4) The richest information is in her web.

Her Web) "I love to laugh and converse and will deliver you all the wonders of the ideal friend, without the difficulties of forming a traditional friendship!"

My Interpretation) Other reviews also said she has a big smiling face and very enjoyable to talk to. When I walked into her in-call, she was exact like that, and I could only linked her chin to her photos to assure she is the person I wanted to meet, a very unique chin.

Her Web) "Please be considerate and make sure you are clean, well-groomed, smell nice and have mint-fresh breath. (please, please, please pop in a mint or chew some gum for just a few minutes. I usually won't say anything in person, but it will be noticeable and offensive to my nose ;-)"

My Interpretation)
1) She is straightforward and address problems spot on. NO "Greek", NO "BB", also showed her straightforward personality in the upfront.
2) She used a soft approach, pleading for mercy and hopefully we can feel her pain, "don't treat me like that", "I do not deserve it at all". Very charming personality, I wanted to see her when I first read "please, please, please pop in a -------" back in April. Client's pleasure first and her personal comfort next, when she said "I usually won't say anything-----".

Her Web) While I do not set a timer or constantly watch the clock, please be respectful of my time.

My Interpretation) She is a low volume provider, so she takes her time with you. However, she was trying to say, I do not watch my time, but you have to watch your time. When the time is up, you have to get out of my place ASAP. Do we get her message? Get out ASAP. Again, she is a spot on and straightforward person.

Her Web) I have been told I have one of the most surprisingly beautiful faces ever seen, when lacking face pictures on a profile. It really is a shame that I cannot share full face pictures! I must, however, do this to maintain discretion in my personal life. I can assure you this is not to cover any flaws in my looks. I am highly confident you will be even happier in person with my appearance! Many times over I have been commented upon for having the softest porcelain skin that you will ever find and I fancy adorning it with elegant and dazzling garments; all draped by my extensive black hair. If you have a voyeuristic eye, it delights me to entertain with an exotic dance, as I was a dancer for many years at some of the best gentlemen clubs.

My Interpretation) I was impressed when I read this section back in April. Skye never said she is pretty, however she only said "she was told that she was ------" She is so confident about herself, and it made me believe she knows what she is doing and she knows how good she is. Another hint, "best gentlemen clubs for years", "is she pretty?" is not a question here, but "how pretty is she?" the beholder's eyes would know.

The only reason I have to meet Skye is, I have to make a connection to a beautiful soul. Seeing is believing.

============================== ===========

What I have learned from her session:

*) She was very pleasant with a pretty and a smiling face and a body of beach volleyball player.

*) Before we started, I told her I take "NO" as pleasant as "YES", whenever she feels uncomfortable, also she straightforward with me her "do" and "don't" throughout the session.

*) In the middle of the session, Skye told me how and what to do to please her. I did exact what she asked, and felt like we helped each other to climb up to the top of the mountain as a team. Her easy going personality made me enjoy every minute being with her.

*) Her porcelain skin felt like a layor of body lotion on top of it.

*) Her hair was soft as silk.

YOU ASK, "Why did you touch her hair for?"

ME, "Well, if I didn't, then her hair would block her eye or eyes"

YOU, "What is the big deal blocking her eye or eyes?"

ME, "Then there is no EYE CONTACT."

YOU, "What is that EYE CONTACT about?"

ME, "EYE CONTACT is "her eyes were looking at my eyes while my eyes were looking at her eyes." Then, she looked at me looked at her looked at me looked at her-----, it is going on and on and on. Like something reciprocating and bouncing back and forth and never stop."

YOU, "Sounds very complicated?"

ME, "Hmmm, not really though, it is like Skye put the cherries and icing on top of a very delicious cake. I not only enjoy the cake, but also appreciate her special recipes and her unique way in preparing the cake.

Lots of reviews talked about her EYE-CONTACT skill. Actually, Skye executed this act in a strict discipline manner. She looked down and looked up correspond to other movements and she never missed a bit of the rhythm. She had planed the whole process so detailed and organized, and that is how she had earned her name in this industry.

*) There are 3 mirrors in her room. Follow her, you will figure out how to take advantage of the mirror. She was looking at the mirror and said "very HOT to look at the mirror". When I looked at the mirror, I saw a beauty and a beast. The beast was sweating all over, and I was thinking it was indeed very HOT.

*) A little accident, before the end of the session, I was standing there while she was on the floor. Suddenly, Skye bounced away from me with painful expression on her face. I was 100% sure I did not hurt her at all. What happened was, I was sweating all over my head and body, there was a drop of my sweat into her left eye, and I knew it burned her eye pretty bad. I totally forgot to tell her use water to rinse until I went home, my brain was not running when I was with her.

*) I noticed there was a music playing in her room when I first walked in, and I found out the music was still playing in the end of the session. However, I do not recall any music during the session, some portion of my brain were completely shut down in that 90 min.

*) Before I left, Skye was trying to hug me, I kind of backed off and stopped her doing that. She was surprised, so I explained to her I was still sweating and my shirt was also wet. She hug me anyway. When she tried to give me the 2nd hug before I even walked out of her bed room, I also warned her again, but she still gave me a big hug. I was thinking her right side of face was as wet as my right side of face after two hugs. I did not want to disgust her anymore, so I had to get out of her place ASAP. Guessed what, she kept on hugging me over and over. I appreciated what she did, but it also made me to believe Skye put my pleasure on top of her personal comfort. (client's pleasure first)

============================== =====

Conclusion:

1) Skye and Pistol have several things in common: pretty face, very charming eyes, sexy body, incredible personality, and strong sex drive. They were created as the GIFTED. Also, both of them have learned/trained with all the skills, and they are TALENTED. I felt like they are "the right stuff" (Tom Clancy), and they deserved all the credits.

2) My 90 min session was a memorable life changing experience, everything is still surreal. Skye has turned my life upside down.

3) "I have been to paradise, but I have never been to me--------(Charlene)."

To be continued.

============================== ====
Recommendation: Yes
Me&Mrs.Jones is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Skye Jennings

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women