Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160767
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2013, 11:29 PM   #61
CJ7
Valued Poster

Chica, I broke the rule ... this isn't a political thread. Lock it down.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:19 AM   #62
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

After 61 posts?!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:02 AM   #63
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Chica, I broke the rule ... this isn't a political thread. Lock it down.
What rule is that?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:18 AM   #64
CJ7
Valued Poster

I was under the impression when this forum began threads started were intended for, and restricted to politics .. after that, anything goes, more or less.

The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 06:06 AM   #65
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Yes, it has nothing to do with politics. It was just Zeros petty attempt to rebut my thread about guys on hooker boards only posting in this forum.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 07:47 AM   #66
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What about posters who used grandfathered reviews from ASPD to get into ECCIE and then posted a handful of tranny experiences and then quit altogether.

Does a "man" like that count, Bambi?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:31 AM   #67
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What about posters who used grandfathered reviews from ASPD to get into ECCIE and then posted a handful of tranny experiences and then quit altogether.

Does a "man" like that count, Bambi?
Well Ysswipe, can we take the mature approach to your question? I have my doubts. Anyway, it's the hobby so to each his own. It's not my cup of tea but I would say yes. You seem to like chubby HOs, I like young, tight spinners. Capeesh? Now, Zero is correct, this thread should have been posted in the Sandbox. My guess he knew his incestuos little group of circle jerkers would be overwhelmed by legitimate hobbyists who's main interest is getting some pussy. Not political twaddle amongst a bunch of homos.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:21 AM   #68
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Well Ysswipe, can we take the mature approach to your question? I have my doubts. Anyway, it's the hobby so to each his own. It's not my cup of tea but I would say yes. You seem to like chubby HOs, I like young, tight spinners. Capeesh? Now, Zero is correct, this thread should have been posted in the Sandbox. My guess he knew his incestuos little group of circle jerkers would be overwhelmed by legitimate hobbyists who's main interest is getting some pussy. Not political twaddle amongst a bunch of homos.
Obviously you haven't read any of my reviews or numerous posts on the subject of spinners vs "chubby Hos" as you so eloquently put it, Bambi.

Frankly you haven't shown yourself to be a "legitimate" hobbyist, but a stupid little boy. If your main interest is getting some pussy then hit the gym, move out of your mama's basement and join match.com. The hobby is about BUYING some pussy. So that probably means getting a job, too.

Take your twaddle to the Sandbox where it belongs. and don't let the doorknob hit you where the good lord split you!
Old 11-22-2013, 09:24 AM   #69
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Obviously you haven't read any of my reviews or numerous posts on the subject of spinners vs "chubby Hos" as you so eloquently put it, Bambi.

Frankly you haven't shown yourself to be a "legitimate" hobbyist, but a stupid little boy. If your main interest is getting some pussy then hit the gym, move out of your mama's basement and join match.com. The hobby is about BUYING some pussy. So that probably means getting a job, too.

Take your twaddle to the Sandbox where it belongs. and don't let the doorknob hit you where the good lord split you!
Why don't you take your dumb-fuck golem ass back to your Sandbox for lib-retarded "douche-bags" in Austin, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:26 AM   #70
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Why don't you take your dumb-fuck golem ass back to your Sandbox for lib-retarded "douche-bags" in Austin, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
Maybe because it is much too important that he shows the world what a lying, degenerate poster you are. Are you scared of his posts?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:30 AM   #71
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Maybe because it is much too important that he shows the world what a lying, degenerate poster you are. Are you scared of his posts?
Go ahead, Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man', give the dumb-fuck golem jackass a reach-around: "it'll luv you, long, long time."
Old 11-22-2013, 09:40 AM   #72
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

What does your comment have to do with anything? At least anything intelligent. But then, this is IBBuffoon we are talking about, isn't it. That says it all.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:45 AM   #73
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
What does your comment have to do with anything? At least anything intelligent. But then, this is IBBuffoon we are talking about, isn't it. That says it all.
Keep strokin' the dumb-fuck golem jackass, Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man'.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:53 AM   #74
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
First of all, IBIdiot, the term douchebag is not hyphenated, nor is it necessary to set it off with quotation marks unless you are quoting someone. If you need to quote someone, please provide some citation for the quote.

Second of all, Corpy, what does what I posted about my posts about women, the hobby and participating cut to the core of your being?

Could it be that you:
  • are just a gay little troll with no life outside your ongoing meltdown?
  • are insanely jealous of anybody who can communicate with another person face to face and can't contain your personal shame?
  • just can't find the definitions for gay fuck doll or prophylactic man in your Merriam-Webster bathroom primer?
  • would rather roll in shit of your own creation, CORPY, then try and make sense out of the world around you?
Answer the questions, asshole. I think we ALL know the answers but they'll be much more telling if they come out of your mouth.

"Douche-bag!"
Old 11-22-2013, 09:57 AM   #75
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obviously. I also think he whacks off to them.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women