Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87462
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Really ladies?!

It takes a LOT to get under my skin, But providers that are rude when asked about a reference really tick me off!
Life happens, we all get busy no doubt.
HOWEVER- Attitude isn't necessary. If you are unsure or don't remember just let me know.
-Lets keep each other safe!-
KatelynDesire is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:04 PM   #2
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 seeing threads from other places I see this is a problem every where.. I am always ref friendly and go through attitudinal woman constantly during my tours..I look at it as a form of unknown jealousy..(they don't realize they are showing jealous actions)..Keep your head up babe once the ladies realize this is OUR business and NOT the mans, things will get back to the way it used to be!
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:09 PM   #3
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

darn tab..lol..
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:13 PM   #4
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

K I've never had a problem asking for a reference where I'm from... All the girls are nice and never snippy. Is the competition that harsh where you guys are?
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:24 PM   #5
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
K I've never had a problem asking for a reference where I'm from... All the girls are nice and never snippy. Is the competition that harsh where you guys are?
I had a problem earlier this year with a ONE girl in Florida that wouldn't give me a confirm a reference check. Turned out she didn't like her clients seeing black girls. That was my only problem. Besides that, no competition where I am. ;-) (At least there's no one I feel threatened by)
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:28 PM   #6
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I had a problem earlier this year with a ONE girl in Florida that wouldn't give me a confirm a reference check. Turned out she didn't like her clients seeing black girls. That was my only problem. Besides that, no competition where I am. ;-) (At least there's no one I feel threatened by)
That's the lowest "validation" I've ever heard for not giving a confirmation. Stupid is actually the only word that comes to mind right now.
LOL, I wouldn't feel threatened either if I was you!
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:59 PM   #7
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There's no excuse for girls behaving that way when it come to your safety. Luckily they are few and far between...alternate ways of screening is the route to go when dealing girls like that because unfortunately that type does exist .
Sorry that happened Princess.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:32 PM   #8
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW really?? That is just plain wrong on her part. I hope you saw him anyway and than send her a note telling her how fun he was...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:39 PM   #9
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

I had one lady i contacted and I never heard from her so I emailed the gentlemen he emailed and she told him to give me her number and I should call her...well first she knew I was seeking a reference and had my email information and claimed she never got it...so all of a sudden she contacts me for a reference so I nicely say something along the lines well I have been trying to reach you and the gentleman emailed you and I got no reply however I will not lower myself to your level and I gave the reference I wasn't going to punish the guy for her lack of response..she than emailed me back and we worked it out....I always a reference request we all need to keep safe...someone had a reference friendly tag but I never figured how to add it..any suggestions...
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:02 PM   #10
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

This very situation occurs more and more and I'm wondering if it has to do with the economy getting bad, times are slow?
Some providers are NOT contacted by the clients to confirm the reference check and MUM is the word. Sometimes the provider thinks a SO is calling and it throws them off guard when they hear a female voice due to the fact the client didn't ask if it was ok to use her as a reference.
If he is traveling and out of town it shouldn't bother the regular home town provider.
Some are territorial and it is getting to the point that we need to treat all guys like a newbie and verifiy with some work data and if he has a review somewhere.
I personally won't give out a reference if I DON'T HEAR FROM HIM first and I want proof that she is a provider with advertising up and her calling from the advertsied number. Better safe than SORRY...
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:18 PM   #11
MUSHROOM MAN
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Hello Ladies, I just wanted to add that the OK's on the p411 site really solve alot of these problems if you are members there dont they?
MUSHROOM MAN is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:29 PM   #12
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

Not all newbies are on P411 mushroom and it is the best site to do screening..yep
goes back to the getting work info....I prefer to call his place of employment at his request and ask for him and they can take a message or send me through to his voicemail if he has one. I look up company via computer.
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:36 PM   #13
Macie Madrid
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23664
My ECCIE Reviews

I always email the ladies my info, I mean really the guy doesn't need to talk to you before he getting ready to met another lady!
Providing a reference requires that you check the ladies status as a provider and then simply verify if you have met with him!
P411 is always a great tool for providers but some clients just don't use the site.
Weather it be jealously, racial issues or their mad because another lady is seeing their aft it's plan unprofessional and causes safety issues for both ends!
Macie Madrid is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:58 PM   #14
Lovin50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I don't think an OK from P411 is always the only thing that is wanted from a lot of ladies I have seen and can't blame them at all. A lot want to contact that companion to verify you were respectfull, clean and other things. The Ok's on P411 are a good place for her to make those contacts on more recent dates but those OK's that are a year or so old more than likely are not going to have any info or remember I would think.
I'm always pleased when those contacts are made as it makes me feel safer as well.. Several months ago I deleted and blocked someone who had given me an OK on P411 after some coments like that. Not the kind of person I thought she was so lesson learned.

Glad to see more ladies doing this! Everyone should do it.
Lovin50 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:06 PM   #15
Miss Kendra
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2610
My ECCIE Reviews

I have the most problem with girls out of Houston. I usually will refer the guys to P411, or see if they have reviews posted. I agree, we all need to keep each other safe. If I come across a rude reference, I'll tell the guys, and leave it up to them, whether or not, they continue to see their reference. My opinion, personally, girls don't give references, because they're afraid of losing business. I have no problems giving a reference. Good luck to all ladies and gents on here, and be safe.
Miss Kendra is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women