Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59921
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47534
pyramider46370
bambino40319
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2011, 02:34 AM   #16
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87462
My ECCIE Reviews

Just because someone did a review doesn't earn them any brownie points as far as screening... Anyone can do a review.
KatelynDesire is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 05:06 AM   #17
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
WOW really?? That is just plain wrong on her part. I hope you saw him anyway and than send her a note telling her how fun he was...
Yup I saw him anyway. We had a grand ole time! :-)
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:39 AM   #18
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry for your troubles.

Sadly not every provider learns that sharing is caring. Not giving ref will mess up their business in the long- run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPrince$$ View Post
It takes a LOT to get under my skin, But providers that are rude when asked about a reference really tick me off!
Life happens, we all get busy no doubt.
HOWEVER- Attitude isn't necessary. If you are unsure or don't remember just let me know.
-Lets keep each other safe!-
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:42 AM   #19
Miss Kendra
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2610
My ECCIE Reviews

It doesn't necessarily earn brownie points, but it helps if the reference isn't being cooperative. You can then check with the lady that the review was written on.
Miss Kendra is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:55 AM   #20
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Infiniti View Post
It doesn't necessarily earn brownie points, but it helps if the reference isn't being cooperative. You can then check with the lady that the review was written on.
What I used to do was write a review for the day I saw the lady, then the next day after the day I saw her I would get my p411 ok approved. That step at times has helped me to have faster screening when a ref can't respond quick enough.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:10 AM   #21
Meko
Account Disabled

User ID: 81383
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
+1...I look at it as a form of unknown jealousy..(they don't realize they are showing jealous actions)..Keep your head up babe once the ladies realize this is OUR business and NOT the mans, things will get back to the way it used to be!
Nicely put Chrissy This is very silly in my opinion..although I'm not in the ATX at the moment. I still make an effort to ck my email just in case there's a lady in need of refs..with the time difference its been a challenge...hehe But all ladies have understood and thank me for getting back to them eventually.This is a hobby and I expect all of my clients to "hobby" if I wanted someone to just see me I am in the wrong line of work. I take it a step further if I know that I'm not going to be in town..I always try to refer them to someone who is similar to me in some way so they are not left in the wind...Lets help each other and stop all the the nonsense! For the jealous ladies I hope they know karma can be a b**ch!!!
Meko is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:35 PM   #22
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

I have always been reference friendly, and the fact that I screen and see newbies, it's a good thing! Since I have made my reputation on good screening, and friendly references, the word gets out and it has done nothing but brought me more and more men to corrupt.

I do not understand the ladies that are mean, vile, and jealous. We would be a much better community without them. I say that we let the men know which ladies are nice, which ones aren't. They can make the choice on whether or not they see them again. In time, they willl be gone.
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women