Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2014, 07:10 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Yo MODS!!!!!!!!!! A question please? (Yo Mokoa... you been served!)

There is a discussion in Austin regarding Short Term Availability Threads and another MOD weighed in on the "misconception" that the San Antonio one works.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
I am set up with 40 posts on a page. I went to the San Antonio thread.So, right now, there were 35 posts on my last page.

I saw posts that were not 12 hours apart. I saw posts with titles. I saw posts that were straight ads with no time. Most ads said now until 9 or 11 PM. I say it is not working in San Antonio.

So, as I said, if the mods do this, they are giving the providers a daily ad along with the authorized ads. And setting themselves up for a pain in the ass trying to keep it going within the rules.

What's up guys? Is the only way this works here because you are too "busy" to enforce the rules you came up with?

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 07:43 PM   #2
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
There is a discussion in Austin regarding Short Term Availability Threads and another MOD weighed in on the "misconception" that the San Antonio one works.....

What's up guys? Is the only way this works here because you are too "busy" to enforce the rules you came up with?

My first thought would be why do you care? You don't hobby in San Antonio much less use the short notice availability thread. Me personally I don't even really look at the short notice thread myself since I like to plan out my hobbying in advance. But I like the fact that it is available if for some reason I did want to take advantage of it. I mean what exactly does it hurt other than some stupid advertising rule. I mean does it really make a difference if a lady wants to say hey I am available. Isn't that what the hobby is about guys being able to find girls they can fuck and ladies being able to let guys know on how they can get fucked. Or are you just bored and trolling again since you have nothing else better to do than to bore the San Antonio Co-ed with your opinions that no one here really cares about.

..IJS
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:13 PM   #3
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

whats the point of having rules then if they wont be enforced?

savak is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:15 PM   #4
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
whats the point of having rules then if they wont be enforced?

+1

Those rules are there to level out the playing field, not to hurt anyone.

RTM it....

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:35 PM   #5
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

That thread is one of the dumbest thing that has come out of San Antonio. Hooktards don't obey rules... Last time I checked prostitution was illegal... They don't seem to follow that law either.

Follow the freebies and you'll find the biggest offenders.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:43 PM   #6
savak
Valued Poster

And to quote a former mod:

Quote:

Ladies and gents. Due to the constant skirting of the rules in the San Antonio All Day / All Night Super Availability Super Thread, the other thread has been closed. I ask you to please follow the rules of this new thread. Please RTM any violations. Advertising (of any kind) will not be tolerated.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...13&postcount=1

and it looks like it was a battle he struggled with it as well...

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1834
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=708
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=601
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=179

as they say....old habits do die hard

looks like whimmers is onto something
savak is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:50 PM   #7
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamilleFox69 View Post
+1

RTM it....

Camille
I have read and understand the rules but what do you mean by leveling the playing field I mean should Coca Cola have been allowed to use Brittney Spears while she was advertising for Pepsi or Tiger Woods for Reebok while he is ad advertising for Nike so that way the playing field would be "level".

I mean all the girls have access to a computer and the same resources as the other girls so if a lady wants to use her imagination and come out with a more elaborate AD with pictures that SHE wants to put out there to entice guys to see her then is that what advertising is all about and kind of the whole point of this site to begin with. So where exactly is the playing field not level

just my .02
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:56 PM   #8
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I think that Big-Titties McFox was referring to was that hooktards break the rules, and no one keeps them in check. By the time a modtard gets to it, a lot of fucktards have already seen the ad.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:59 PM   #9
savak
Valued Poster

Default wtf???

the playing field isn't level when the site owners clearly designed this forum to have only two ads per week where providers can post pictures, prices, time availability

but instead providers are using the short notice availability thread to do a daily ad that sometimes do violate that very rule.

And on top of that as pistolero pointed out, some of the posts aren't even really daily ads when the provider posts more than once within 12 hours (last I heard a day lasts 24 hours).
savak is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 09:09 PM   #10
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Riley View Post
I think that Big-Titties McFox was referring to was that hooktards break the rules, and no one keeps them in check. By the time a modtard gets to it, a lot of fucktards have already seen the ad.

Thank you.
Old 10-05-2014, 09:14 PM   #11
initial d
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

It's closed.....
initial d is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 09:43 PM   #12
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Snatch or no snatch. I'm gonna eat some pie.
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:54 PM   #13
SweetCara
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 188856
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by a10bomb View Post
I have read and understand the rules but what do you mean by leveling the playing field I mean should Coca Cola have been allowed to use Brittney Spears while she was advertising for Pepsi or Tiger Woods for Reebok while he is ad advertising for Nike so that way the playing field would be "level".

I mean all the girls have access to a computer and the same resources as the other girls so if a lady wants to use her imagination and come out with a more elaborate AD with pictures that SHE wants to put out there to entice guys to see her then is that what advertising is all about and kind of the whole point of this site to begin with. So where exactly is the playing field not level

just my .02
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamilleFox69 View Post
+1

RTM it....

Camille
I didn't even know there was a short notice thread. And I hardly ever get on the boards, or even comment on anything. But, my opinion is why does it matter if a provider posts an ad everyday? I see no harm in it. And I cannot understand for the life of me how posting 2 ads per week "LEVELS THE PLAYING FIELD". Now, posting one every 2 minutes is just ridiculous. But, why would 1 a day hurt? Maybe someone could explain to me exactly HOW this rule "levels the playing field".
Also, rules CAN BE changed. We change laws in the real world by going to our state representative and presenting your opinions and getting enough people to agree with changing this said law. I do understand enforcing rules because they are there for a reason. But THIS rule is just DUMB. And I personally think it should be changed. As I said, 1 ad a day shouldn't hurt. Hell, P411 allows you to post ads once a day. EVEN PAY to put your ad at the top EVERYDAY. And it works for them. And the "playing field" there is not "UNLEVEL". Girls post threADS in coed all the time anyway. So, what's the difference? Really, there are some guys that get on here and need something quick and they have to go through all the ads searching for someone and then they may message like 10 girls before they find one that's available on short notice. So, what's the harm in letting a hobbyist know you're available on short notice? If you don't need a hookah right away THEN DON'T GO INTO THAT THREAD!!!

In the words of A10Bomb... Just my .02
SweetCara is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 11:15 PM   #14
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCara View Post
I didn't even know there was a short notice thread. And I hardly ever get on the boards, or even comment on anything. But, my opinion is why does it matter if a provider posts an ad everyday? I see no harm in it. And I cannot understand for the life of me how posting 2 ads per week "LEVELS THE PLAYING FIELD". Now, posting one every 2 minutes is just ridiculous. But, why would 1 a day hurt? Maybe someone could explain to me exactly HOW this rule "levels the playing field".
Also, rules CAN BE changed. We change laws in the real world by going to our state representative and presenting your opinions and getting enough people to agree with changing this said law. I do understand enforcing rules because they are there for a reason. But THIS rule is just DUMB. And I personally think it should be changed. As I said, 1 ad a day shouldn't hurt. Hell, P411 allows you to post ads once a day. EVEN PAY to put your ad at the top EVERYDAY. And it works for them. And the "playing field" there is not "UNLEVEL". Girls post threADS in coed all the time anyway. So, what's the difference? Really, there are some guys that get on here and need something quick and they have to go through all the ads searching for someone and then they may message like 10 girls before they find one that's available on short notice. So, what's the harm in letting a hobbyist know you're available on short notice? If you don't need a hookah right away THEN DON'T GO INTO THAT THREAD!!!

Dear Cara,

Maybe you are not aware of the rules of the SNATCH thread and of what was going on there...

Providers were allowed to not only post ONE post a day as you had asked for above, but actually ONE POST EVERY 12 HOURS, making it 2 POSTS PER DAY... Without having to pay anything for it...

Those rules are in place to "level the playing field" for the following reason:

1. I can post my availability and so can everyone else. I CANNOT utilize my pictures there, or videos, or happy faces, or bold and screaming fonts to call attention to myself. MY ability to put an ad together could not interfere with anyone on that thread.

2. If I post more than one post every 12 hours and you actually follow the rules, I am inundating the thread with MY availability, while you, following the rules, end up eating dust, just because I am not respectful of rules. If I, and everyone else, follow the rules, we all have one shot at visibility EVERY TWELVE HOURS, using the SAME FONTS, NO PICTURES, etc...

THAT is leveling the playing field. Now... We all have the opportunity to post ads twice a weeks. What and how you decide to do it, it's completely up to you. I know how I do it.

As for "changing the rules", yes, we can try to change rules/laws etc... But you don't do it by breaking them and stepping on other people's rights. All providers HAD the RIGHT to post EVERY 12 HOURS. I CANNOT try to change this rule by simply stepping on other ladies' rights by breaking the rules and just doing whatever the hell I want to.

It's a real shame that, because of people not following the rules, we are losing another form of marketing and communication with our clients. How's that for changing the rules?

Just my 0.02...

Camille
Old 10-05-2014, 11:16 PM   #15
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCara View Post
I didn't even know there was a short notice thread. And I hardly ever get on the boards, or even comment on anything. But, my opinion is why does it matter if a provider posts an ad everyday? I see no harm in it.

But the board belongs to the Owners and they decided what they wanted to allow.

And I cannot understand for the life of me how posting 2 ads per week "LEVELS THE PLAYING FIELD".

2 ads... 10 ads... So long as the rules apply to everyone equally and they are enforced equally it should be fair...

Now, posting one every 2 minutes is just ridiculous. But, why would 1 a day hurt?

Ask the owners......

Maybe someone could explain to me exactly HOW this rule "levels the playing field".

Also, rules CAN BE changed. We change laws in the real world by going to our state representative and presenting your opinions and getting enough people to agree with changing this said law.

That does not work in an environment such as this. At the top we do not have elected people wanting to keep our votes... This is a privately owned website and the owner decided what he/she wants.

I do understand enforcing rules because they are there for a reason. But THIS rule is just DUMB. And I personally think it should be changed. As I said, 1 ad a day shouldn't hurt. Hell, P411 allows you to post ads once a day. EVEN PAY to put your ad at the top EVERYDAY. And it works for them.

So... advertise there.....

And the "playing field" there is not "UNLEVEL". Girls post threADS in coed all the time anyway. So, what's the difference?

threADS can be shut down pretty effectively by other members in CoEd.... Members are not allowed to post to Ads..... there IS a difference....

Really, there are some guys that get on here and need something quick and they have to go through all the ads searching for someone and then they may message like 10 girls before they find one that's available on short notice. So, what's the harm in letting a hobbyist know you're available on short notice? If you don't need a hookah right away THEN DON'T GO INTO THAT THREAD!!!

It was worth exactly what his was.... 2 cents....
Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women