Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2015, 05:45 PM   #1
Chincho
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default Are hobbiests who want things stuck in their ass gay?

What's it matter if you like a real dick or a fake dick stuck up your ass?

If your paying why not get the real thing especially if it's the same price or cheaper?

Straight men don't pay providers to show up and fuck a plastic doll or a fake vagina she has so why do other men show up to get fucked by a fake dick she has?

Responses from gay and bisexual men are welcome.
Chincho is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 06:30 PM   #2
Chincho
BANNED

What about you transgender people what do y'all think about this?
Old 04-29-2015, 06:34 PM   #3
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Enjoying anal play has nothing to do with one'a sexual orientation. To believe that isn't very sophisticated especially considering the company you must keep if you participate on this board.

Most of the members here don't have such silly beliefs concerning anal play, or not that I've noticed.

If you're uncomfortable with the idea of having your rosebud tickled, then so be it. But that area of the body has a whole lot of nerve endings and lots of erotic potential.

I wish the naysayers of anal play just keep their opinions to themselves or consider giving it a try. Or better yet, be accepting and respectful of the desires others may have.

And who knows? In a few years, decades or days ... you might wish to give some anal exploration a try. And if not? No harm done but you're missing out.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 06:43 PM   #4
D.G.

Encounters: 7

Does it count if i want to stiick things up other womens ass?
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 06:51 PM   #5
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Uh oh Chincho it sounds like Elizabeth just said you're gonna turn fag in a couple years?
Stay strong, just say no!
I don't wanna read a review of you drinking milk out of bonn11's ass
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 07:14 PM   #6
Chincho
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Enjoying anal play has nothing to do with one'a sexual orientation. To believe that isn't very sophisticated especially considering the company you must keep if you participate on this board.

Most of the members here don't have such silly beliefs concerning anal play, or not that I've noticed.

If you're uncomfortable with the idea of having your rosebud tickled, then so be it. But that area of the body has a whole lot of nerve endings and lots of erotic potential.

I wish the naysayers of anal play just keep their opinions to themselves or consider giving it a try. Or better yet, be accepting and respectful of the desires others may have.

And who knows? In a few years, decades or days ... you might wish to give some anal exploration a try. And if not? No harm done but you're missing out.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
So guys who enjoy receiving ass sex are not gay?

Have I ever claimed to be sophisticated?

I never called ass sex a silly belief.

What do nerve endings on are asses have to do with being gay or bisexual?

I don't wish to censor things as you are suggesting we do on this board.
It just as easy for the yessayers of anal play to keep to themselves, why do you have a problem with accepting that I am not turned on by anal sex?

Anything is possible but I'm about as certain as I can ever be I'll be missing out and there will be no harm or foul to my ass.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:25 PM   #7
Chincho
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.G. View Post
Does it count if i want to stiick things up other womens ass?
I think it's gross and not for me but not gay. A man enjoying receiving ass sex or giving ass sex to another man is gay.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:28 PM   #8
Guest061815-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 132

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
image.jpg
Guest061815-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 08:52 PM   #9
Chincho
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Uh oh Chincho it sounds like Elizabeth just said you're gonna turn fag in a couple years?
Stay strong, just say no!
Don't worry about Bonn he is no longer a mod. But when the three great wonderful and glorious mods (with all do respect intended) split my shitter and ram the ban hammer up my ass sideways (do they use lube?), You demand they write a review on me!! I'm trusting you rick don't let me down!! I gotta go about 2 weeks without breaking guidelines to fade some points and I don't know about it, I probably can't do it!
Old 04-29-2015, 09:09 PM   #10
Chincho
BANNED

Why do hobbiests who enjoy receiving ass sex not view themselves as gay?

Do they feel ashamed for enjoying their asses in the hobby or what?
Old 04-29-2015, 09:43 PM   #11
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post

I must have missed all the polls where "most" of the members spoke so clearly on the subject. It hasn't happened, of course, so please don't presume to speak for everyone on. the board - or just even "most" members, based on your individual opinion. And trying to shame other members as "unsophisticated" because they don't happen to share your opinion is not helpful. Nor is trying to label someone as disrespectful for simply acknowledging the obvious. Other people are not unsophisticated or disrespectful just because their opinions differ from yours. The OP didn't speak with any disrespect that I saw.

Look, if a guy is gay, that is his business, no judgment. And if, as part of that, he wants to have a dildo or dick up his butt, that's his business too. But I don't understand anyone's push to deny that gayness. And when a guy likes taking a fake or real dick up his ass... he is gay. Or bi, whatever. He should just own it. For a guy to try to deny the obvious, or for someone else to try to deny it on his behalf - now that's silly.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 10:00 PM   #12
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

To the contrary about someone being gay based on their sexual preferences.

A couple quotes from the below articles...

''...it’s probably because you’re a healthy human male with a functioning anal g-spot and an unfortunate societal conditioning to fear all things reminiscent of homosexuality."

"Lesbians who are penetrated don’t magically become straight"

"It really shows an insecurity about your own sexuality if you’re unwilling to even try ass play because you’re afraid of being labelled as gay."

"Interestingly, it’s the gay men who are homophobic"

"a lot of gay men don’t do anal at all, either giving or receiving. They’re just not into it."

http://www.pleasuremechanics.com/ana...-make-you-gay/
http://sansmagazine.com/feature/yes-...t-make-you-gay
https://www.ashleymadison.com/blog/d...-make-you-gay/
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ht-or-bisexual

Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 10:36 PM   #13
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

I personally enjoy FUMA as the nerves in my prostate seem to be connected to my dick! The other night, a girl was massaging my prostate and it made my dick feel like it was on fire!

Only an idiot would think a desire for ass play is anything connected with being gay or gay tendencies. To put it simply, gays do not like women - period! So if you want to play with a woman and at some point have her stick a dildo up your ass, you're not gay!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 07:21 AM   #14
Chincho
BANNED

^ so your bisexual louigi? No reason to be ashamed! Perhaps a threesome with you, your ATF and a tranny would be the best session you ever had yet. Or have you done it already?
Old 04-30-2015, 07:24 AM   #15
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Maybe it was just a one on one session that accomplished that?
rockerrick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women