Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2011, 08:22 AM   #1
MariaElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 74297
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Sport F#*ing...What's your definition?

okay, a friend and i have had a few discussions about our definition of sport fuckin'.....

and we've had a laugh or two....

so i thought i'd throw it out there:
what's YOUR idea of sport fuckin....

can't wait to read these posts....
MariaElena is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:21 AM   #2
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Thumbs up Same as Hobbying to me, But...you may want to ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaElena View Post
okay, a friend and i have had a few discussions about our definition of sport fuckin'.....

and we've had a laugh or two....

so i thought i'd throw it out there:
what's YOUR idea of sport fuckin....

can't wait to read these posts....

Sportfucking to me can occur in a onetime event or over the span of days, weeks, hell time. What happens for me is a strong attraction (not just physical, but chemistry as well. The physical attraction for me is one that isn't there for all other fems, even other very attractive fems, but specific to a select few that have that ??? that just gets me everytime).

What happens with that attraction is my dick is ultra hard and won't or doesn't care about cumming. Or, at least if it does occur during the span, it's read-to-go again for more sport.

You may want to ask...
There are a few shit talkers here (you may have heard of them, LR and Za), but very sexy women, who have me very intrigued but they are doubting my skills/abilities in comparison to theirs. That is the ultimate start of chemistry for me. Out of all of the fems here, these two have got that ??? (dunno what it is, I just know when it kicks in). Sooooo, needless to say, I am going to commence to a nice, sensual romp with these two fems in the future hopefully. But, during the romp is the "battle royale" (although not to the death, but definitely someone and NOT me will concede the other is superior). I expect them both to have the integrity to then sign-on to ECCIE, pull up this thread and respond accordingly telling how they got fucked and concede to my fucking prowess !!!

Summary
SportFucking for me entails:
Extreme Sexual Attraction (chemistry)
Extreme Physical Attraction
Shit Talking by the Fem before, during and afterwards (extreme confidence and ability)
Fucking Non-Stop (span of one-time, days, weeks...)
Healthy Sexual and Pyschological Competitiveness

LR and Za you're gettin' FUCKed
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:23 AM   #3
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
LR and Za you're gettin' FUCKed
Lol. I'm not a shit talker. All I said was you can't out "fuck" me and you can't.
Maybe LR but not me.

Until we meet,
Zarah
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:33 AM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

sport fucking is any fucking that there is not a serious relationship.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:39 AM   #5
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Sport Fking to me would be as soon as I entered the room, door closed, she immediately started kissing and ripping my clothes off and vice versa. Then its a continous PSE for several hrs.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:45 AM   #6
bigdaddy354369
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Sport fucking is the ultimate in ever goal. Alot of woman have tried only 4 have succeed in their goal most can't hang where do you think I got my nick name from

Anyone want run the marathon?
bigdaddy354369 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:47 AM   #7
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sport fkn is when you do it cause you love it, not for $(none will be involved) It's all about banging each others brains out...the end
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:35 AM   #8
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
Lol. I'm not a shit talker. All I said was you can't out "fuck" me and you can't.
Maybe LR but not me.

Until we meet,
Zarah
This is one sexy lady. She's continuing to talk shit, hence, my dick is getting harder for her. I know she know's (thinks ) she's got the ability to fuck(me), and fuck(me), and fuck(me), BUT we have yet to put things to rest...

Look at her...voilà

(yeah, I stole that pic from your website, what?)
Dayum babe. I canNOT wait to SportFuck her. I am going to enjoy this...

I don't know of any sport where the spectators, players (i.e. golf to enter tournaments, even the Pros), and owners don't pay a premium $$$ to enjoy and/or play the sport. So, hobbying is not excluded from SportFucking to me just because $$$ are involved. Everyone has an opinion. This is MINES (yes, I did say MINES).

As with all chemistry, chemical reactions require a rate limiting step or agent otherwise the reaction would just go and go and go and go (like the Energizer bunny)! Hence the $$$.

...Dangerous. EX: If men never came and just kept humping, we would die from a heart attack due to chemical and blood induced effects on the body (Oh, and we'd go blind first, lose sensation in other body parts, kidney failure...you get the picture). Oh shit, maybe that's what's wrong with my eyesight? .

Drink that shit MOFO! Dude, what is wrong with your eyes? You a'ight? Hey fella, you goin' drink wit me dhen? What? What is wrong with these guys? I know it's early, but I'm going to have a beer. I like Stella Artois beer. Yeah, it's named after a woman but it will knock you on your ass. Fuck these dudes. Wimps, wush. Drink by my damn self dhen.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:02 AM   #9
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

lol. We'll see.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:38 AM   #10
bigdaddy354369
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Sweet and little has a very good point
bigdaddy354369 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:40 AM   #11
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I thought the other name was hobby
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:58 AM   #12
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default I thought

The term meant banging as many chicks as your physical prowness, or pocketbook, would allow.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:06 PM   #13
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Let's see. Sport fucking???? Ok I can put rings on my cock in even intervals and see how far London can lower herself on it and award points. I can find that girl that London says can fit a coke can in her pussy and see if I can do a flip and enter her on the landing. I can stand three feet away and put Zarah and Shayla and London on their knees facing me while Sweet and Little gives me head and when I shoot we can award points for who I get the most on. I can put the same three ladies bent over with their asses facing me and see who has the the loudest scream when I enter their asses. Double points for those entrants. Hmmmm not what you people had in mind?

Ok Sport fucking is just fucking because!!! It's not because you lovem or even likem. It's just because your cock is hard and their pussy is wet
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:10 PM   #14
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Thumbs up Now we're talkin' SportFuckin'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Let's see. Sport fucking???? Ok I can put rings on my cock in even intervals and see how far London can lower herself on it and award points. I can find that girl that London says can fit a coke can in her pussy and see if I can do a flip and enter her on the landing. I can stand three feet away and put Zarah and Shayla and London on their knees facing me while Sweet and Little gives me head and when I shoot we can award points for who I get the most on. I can put the same three ladies bent over with their asses facing me and see who has the the loudest scream when I enter their asses. Double points for those entrants. Hmmmm not what you people had in mind?

Ok Sport fucking is just fucking because!!! It's not because you lovem or even likem. It's just because your cock is hard and their pussy is wet
OP, got it?!? I really like this one. Especially about the dick rings and LR. I've got some ideas now...gotta go shopping.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:15 PM   #15
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

To me sport fucking is all about opportunity. Kinda like hunting. You have a goal in mind--i.e. fucking someone, but you don't know how you will achieve the goal until you do.

Sport fucking may include hitting bars/clubs to see what you can take home. It might mean TOFTT with a BP provider you know nothing about. It might mean doing your usual due diligence in finding a provider. Bottom line is though, you do it with little planning and a tight time frame i.e. a 4 hour time window.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women