Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161106
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Alexandria pelosi interviewing voters in Missisippi

She made a documentary (trying to find out why people vote for the GOP) and said wrote to Bill Maher that she cut out over 20 she interviewed who all had missing teeth. She said she did not cherry pick anyone for the interviews that literally these were the people she ran into.

Honestly this is the poorest state in America. It is disturbing to me that we have so many uneducated like this. Is this the kind of country we want? Shakes head..

Below short 3 min clip
Alexandria Pelosi documentary snippet on voters in missippi
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #2
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey, it is what is. Did she do all these interviews in one town? I went to Miss. and I was very nice.

I am very interested in watching this doc when it comes out though, but I have a had time thinking the daughter of Nancy Pelosi can make an unbiased documentary when it comes to politics since it has been a major part of her life. But I'll be watching it.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:07 PM   #3
Sensia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You can watch the entire documentary and read about here:
Right America Feeling Wronged
Old 03-10-2012, 04:08 PM   #4
Sensia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

A documentary by six-time Emmy nominee Alexandra Pelosi which immediately drew criticism and acclaim from predictable ends of the political spectrum. It’s no easy task following up films like The Trials of Ted Haggard and Friends of God, but this interesting, sometimes terrifying insight, does a pretty remarkable job of pointing out what’s right, wrong and downright kooky in middle America without taking any cheap shots.This movie conspicuously lacks the nasty “gotcha documentary” feel of a Michael Moore or Bill Maher film, regardless of what you might hear from conservative commentators. Bill Maher isn’t on the hook to be fair and Michael Moore honestly has to pander a bit to his base. Pelosi doesn’t have it so easy.
"In this film, Alexandra Pelosi (of the well known Pelosi’s… yes, those Pelosi’s) has to bend over backwards to just to paint a fair picture, if only because she shares the last name with her mother, the first female Democratic Speaker of the House. From the Republican standpoint, you could argue that the Pelosi surname is a double handicap, since it’s also synonymous with Democrat impotence in the house, on top of the hurdles it surely caused in the course of shooting the piece."
Old 03-10-2012, 07:18 PM   #5
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

She should go to the inner east side of Houston, where the drop out rate from High School runs about 60 percent.

Or perhaps any of the big North East City Gettos, where I suspect you would see about the same amount of ignorance.

Or how about inner East Los Angeles.

It is depolorable that we have pockets of total ignorance and poverty anywhere in The United States.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:37 AM   #6
Raa1965
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Have any of you actually seen it???

And...I've been to Mississippi several times...the last being after Hurricane Katrina...uhm...that little clip is fairly accurate of what you'll find all over the state...

And any of you Neo-Cons...that want to debate that....I have to go down to Mississippi in May...your welcome to PM me...we'll meet up....take our own video camera's and I dare you to not come away with the same sinking feeling about the fate of those people....and we'll post unedited on YouTube...and let the world decide....
Raa1965 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:40 AM   #7
Raa1965
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
She should go to the inner east side of Houston, where the drop out rate from High School runs about 60 percent.

Or perhaps any of the big North East City Gettos, where I suspect you would see about the same amount of ignorance.

It is depolorable that we have pockets of total ignorance and poverty anywhere in The United States.
Actually on Bill Maher show...he mentioned doing that....soooo....guess you missed that part of the show too.....
Raa1965 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:37 AM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Yes hopefully both sides cancel each other out in regards to voting.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:48 AM   #9
Sensia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

"I hate [Obamacare] I think it' retarded and pointless."

"but a lot of people in Missisippi need [healthcare]!"

"well yeah."

--------------------

"So you don't care about the [economy]?"

"No, it'll take care of itself put God back in the saddle and it will all be ok".
Old 03-11-2012, 03:53 PM   #10
nightdiver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Fiftey years ago those Mississippi fellows had sheets over their heads.
nightdiver is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:05 PM   #11
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Watched it last night, SMH. Although I did like how she just let the interviewees speak for themselves and not try to distort their words by narrating a conclusion. But it does show how committed people are to their faith and ideas of what could make a better country. We are all just trying to do the best we can and are looking for people who represent our best interest.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:37 PM   #12
Sensia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightdiver View Post
Fiftey years ago those Mississippi fellows had sheets over their heads.
What do you mean fifty years ago! LOL Some of them still do!
Old 03-11-2012, 05:38 PM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

50 years ago they were all Democrats.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:10 PM   #14
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
50 years ago they were all Democrats.
who became "Dixiecrats" and eventually went "full-on" Teapublican!

Even Texas' own Phil Gramm became a Teapublican after being elected as a Dixiecrat.

Grow a brain. They are still trying to re-impose segregation with "vouchers" and other "end runs".
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #15
Sensia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
who became "Dixiecrats" and eventually went "full-on" Teapublican!

Even Texas' own Phil Gramm became a Teapublican after being elected as a Dixiecrat.

Grow a brain. They are still trying to re-impose segregation with "vouchers" and other "end runs".
+1

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women