Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60186
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2013, 09:00 AM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default DUck Dynasty Is Going DOWN!!!!

Wow. The Robertson Clan is getting ready to feel the wrath of the Political Correct Crowd big time.

Are we supposed to be surprised that a bunch of bible believing country boys believe that The Bible says the Gay Lifestyle is an abomnination. It'spretty clear on that one.

Of course, it ain't too complimentary of whores, tricks, pimps, crooked polititians, tax collectors, etc. either.

Of course, it also says that it is more difficult for a rich man to inherit the Kingdom of God than it is for a camel to pass through the "eye of the needle".

Last I heard, those good ole boys were rich.

What do you want to bet that the viewership goes up, because the folks that watch Duck Dynasty believe exactly the same thing.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:04 AM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Nothing but gays watch that reality shit. All of it, not just Duck Fuck ups. All that reality crap.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 09:46 AM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Have you bothered to consider that maybe the "boys" want to leave A & E and this is as good as way as any.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:21 AM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Wow. The Robertson Clan is getting ready to feel the wrath of the Political Correct Crowd big time.

Are we supposed to be surprised that a bunch of bible believing country boys believe that The Bible says the Gay Lifestyle is an abomnination. It'spretty clear on that one.

Of course, it ain't too complimentary of whores, tricks, pimps, crooked polititians, tax collectors, etc. either.

Of course, it also says that it is more difficult for a rich man to inherit the Kingdom of God than it is for a camel to pass through the "eye of the needle".

Last I heard, those good ole boys were rich.

What do you want to bet that the viewership goes up, because the folks that watch Duck Dynasty believe exactly the same thing.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...hil-robertson/
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:31 AM   #5
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Have you bothered to consider that maybe the "boys" want to leave A & E and this is as good as way as any.
And go where ?
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:34 AM   #6
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Good bye A&E

If A&E follows through with banning them I will stop watching A&E.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:37 AM   #7
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
And go where ?

pretty sure Phil doesn't give a shit where as long as its not too far from his Louisiana wetland property and his ducks ... aka redneck research lab
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:43 AM   #8
CJ7
Valued Poster

Hey ...

Merry Christmas.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:47 AM   #9
BigLouie
Valued Poster

IMHO the show is a fraud. Before they were on the air they all looked like a bunch of kaki wearing preppies. A& E puts them on the air and they all grow beards and start acting like bumpkins
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:55 AM   #10
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Poorly researched IMHO there ...

It's Phil being Phil saying what Phil believes. He's been that way a very long time -- remember, this is the guy that was drafted into the NFL and said "Nah, that might cut into my hunting and fishing time . . ."
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
IMHO the show is a fraud. Before they were on the air they all looked like a bunch of kaki wearing preppies. A& E puts them on the air and they all grow beards and start acting like bumpkins

uh, nooooooooooooooooo.

Phil looked like that when he first began building duck calls.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 12:14 PM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I'm starting to miss Paris Hilton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So instead of living up to their contract....they are pulling some shit like this to get out of it? If that is the case Fuck'em. Fuck'em anyway. Who gives a shit about these so called reality stars. No difference between them and say Kim Kardashian. Bunch of fucking publicity hounds for doing nothing.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 12:36 PM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So instead of living up to their contract....they are pulling some shit like this to get out of it? If that is the case Fuck'em. Fuck'em anyway. Who gives a shit about these so called reality stars. No difference between them and say Kim Kardashian. Bunch of fucking publicity hounds for doing nothing.

who gives a shit?

Last week, A&E Network’s reality show “Duck Dynasty” catapulted to become the biggest unscripted show in cable history with its fourth season premiere. With nearly 11.8 million viewers, the show about a Louisiana family that has made millions from its duck call fabrication business is on the brink of toppling “The Walking Dead.” If it does, it will become cable's biggest show.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 12:57 PM   #14
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default PC

It just shows to go ya how far some networks will go to kiss some ass to be PC.I am waiting to see how this works out. I have watched the show from time to time. My problem is they only had a hand full of new shows. I would find after 5-10 minutes that I had watched the show before.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #15
tok07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Guys....I live in the same bible-thumping, good-old boy town as they do....(well actually THEY LIVE IN WEST MONROE).....but I COULD GIVE LESS THAN 2 S#$@ what they do or A&E does with em.....I didn't know 'em BEFORE the show and don't really care much about 'em now...I WILL SAY they NOW have merchandising ALL OVER THE CITY.....hell, they may stop even making duck calls.....
tok07 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women