Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37089
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2012, 10:34 AM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Why do you consider telling the truth about Obama "hate"?

Most of your threads are to a utube video or someones opinion.opinions aren't facts.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:37 AM   #17
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
You didn't answer the question. Why is telling the truth about Obama "hate"?
I disagree with your premise that all the stuff you post about Obama is the "truth" obviously.

You would have to be objective to post the truth, and you clearly can't be objective when it comes to the President.

Does that answer your question??
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:40 AM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ok, please link to the lies I've told about Obama. That should be easy for you, KarlMarxRoxny.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:42 AM   #19
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok, please link to the lies I've told about Obama. That should be easy for you, KarlMarxRoxny.
You got it backwards COG. I NEVER called you a LIAR. NEVER.

You are the one calling the president a liar. And there are several cases where you do, and I disagree. This Lybia thing is one example.

Call me KarlMarx again and I'm gonna start calling you names too.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:44 AM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Then answer me this, why is it "hate" to tell the truth about Obama?
Old 10-22-2012, 10:48 AM   #21
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then answer me this, why is it "hate" to tell the truth about Obama?
Ok, let me see if you can understand.

1. You think what you are posting is the "truth". I don't agree that what you are posting is true, even tho YOU THINK it is. You latch on to anything that makes Obama look bad and assume it's true. It ain't always true in my opinion

2. You post several of these so called "truth" threads about Obama. NONE about romney, which shows you have no Objectivity and simply "hate" President Obama.

3. You post videos and other links just designed to bolster your hatred toward Obama, even if they don't post facts or truth. Your "Obama's End Game" thread is a perfect example. No TRUTH, just conjecture.

Am I making myself clear or are you so far gone you can't even get basic concepts anymore.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:54 AM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Ok, let me see if you can understand.

1. You think what you are posting is the "truth". I don't agree that what you are posting is true, even tho YOU THINK it is. You latch on to anything that makes Obama look bad and assume it's true. It ain't always true in my opinion Which ones "ain't" true? And why is having a different opinion from you "hate"?

2. You post several of these so called "truth" threads about Obama. NONE about romney, which shows you have no Objectivity and simply "hate" President Obama. Wrong. I have posted against Romney a number of times. I've explained why I post more about Obama before. Pay attention. And I don't hate anybody.

3. You post videos and other links just designed to bolster your hatred toward Obama, even if they don't post facts or truth. Examples, please? And explain how they are "hate". Why is it "hate" to disagree with what the President is doing?

Am I making myself clear or are you so far gone you can't even get basic concepts anymore. And what basic concepts are those?
Okay. You have your homework. TTYL. The "hate" epithet is as weak and pointless as WDF's "poop" and "homo" jokes, but not infantile. So you have that going for you.

Old 10-22-2012, 11:11 AM   #23
markroxny
Valued Poster

1. You think what you are posting is the "truth". I don't agree that what you are posting is true, even tho YOU THINK it is. You latch on to anything that makes Obama look bad and assume it's true. It ain't always true in my opinion Which ones "ain't" true? And why is having a different opinion from you "hate"?

The Lybia response. You say he is lying, I say he aint. Opinion? Please

2. You post several of these so called "truth" threads about Obama. NONE about romney, which shows you have no Objectivity and simply "hate" President Obama. Wrong. I have posted against Romney a number of times. I've explained why I post more about Obama before. Pay attention. And I don't hate anybody.

Show me the threads you have started pointing out "truth" about Romney. I'll wait.

3. You post videos and other links just designed to bolster your hatred toward Obama, even if they don't post facts or truth. Examples, please? And explain how they are "hate". Why is it "hate" to disagree with what the President is doing?

Your OBAMA END GAME thread is a PERFECT EXAMPLE. No "truth" no "facts" just pure conjecture based on your hatred of the president.

Am I making myself clear or are you so far gone you can't even get basic concepts anymore. And what basic concepts are those?

You post threads about the president all day to make him look bad because you hate him. Real basic.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:22 AM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You are a pathetic hypocrite, marks-rocks-with-pee. There's not one single charge you've leveled against COG that you yourself are not guilty of doing. Furthermore, Odumbo LIED!!!!

That is what we saw play out the last two weeks, as a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity. It is an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well - for as the city outside these walls makes clear, we are a country that has welcomed people of every race and religion. We are home to Muslims who worship across our country. We not only respect the freedom of religion - we have laws that protect individuals from being harmed because of how they look or what they believe. We understand why people take offense to this video because millions of our citizens are among them.
I know there are some who ask why we don't just ban such a video. The answer is enshrined in our laws: our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech. Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. Moreover, as President of our country, and Commander-in-Chief of our military, . . . .There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents. There is no video that justifies an attack on an Embassy. There is no slander that provides an excuse for people to burn a restaurant in Lebanon, or destroy a school in Tunis, or cause death and destruction in Pakistan." Odumbo’s September 25 UN Speech.

Read more at http://www.mstarz.com/articles/5205/...dL4TuZeoXAR.99

Plus, there are the dozen or so similar remarks made by Rice and Carney.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:25 AM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Actually, the President does things that make him look bad. I just report it.

I even questioned the "End Game" thread. I just thought it was interesting. I said that in the thread.

The President's response to Libya is a proven lie. We've been through that before.

I posted a thread saying Romney is lying about his China policy. I think there will be a "magic" agreement between election day and inauguration day that will prevent Romney from labeling them a currency manipulator. It will be cosmetic, and not substantive.

I also think Romney is lying about repealing Obamacare. Again, his "negotiators" will make some cosmetic changes, and that will go down the tube, as well.

I extremely disagree with both candidates' position on NDAA, Patriot Act, and other infringements on liberty. I think these issues are more important than the economy.

I disagree with both candidates on increasing defense spending, and all other spending.

Neither candidate is going to make any substantive changes in the tax laws. And I don't care if taxes are raised on the rich.

I have posted several threads complimenting the President on several things. One was a reaction to a disaster (can't remember which one) which I thought was very classy. I also complimented him on his EO on the Dream Act. I questioned how he did it, but I approved of it very much. There were a couple others, too.

The reason I post against Obama, as I have stated several times, is that I got caught up in his 2008 lies. I didn't support him, but when he was elected, I thought I may have been wrong. He promised transparency. He promised putting bills online for 5 days before he signed them. He promised higher ethics and morals, and he was different enough, I thought he was telling the truth. He promised bipartisan health care reform. He promised to close Gitmo and end the wars. He promised to cut the deficit in half. He promised no lobbyists in government. I could go on. So yes, I'm angry that I believed him, and he was lying the whole time. He has continued to lie as President, at almost every chance he gets. He wasn't "Hope and Change", he was "Same Old, Same Old".

I don't have to be "fair" to Romney. He's not pretending to be anything other than what he is. We know he's a liar, and we know he's owned by Wall Street and the major corporations and banks. Obama promised he wasn't. And guess what? That was a lie, too.

Call me any name you want. Like I'm offended. Just be creative.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:27 AM   #26
markroxny
Valued Poster

At least IB has no problem admitting he has hate and contempt for the president.

the proof is in the pudding.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:29 AM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So what if he does "hate" the President? We used to be a free country. Like you were in love with GW Bush.

Now you're sounding like a hypocrite, Mark.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:31 AM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
At least IB has no problem admitting he has hate and contempt for the president.

the proof is in the pudding.
You're still a pathetic, moronic hypocrite, marks-rocks with-pee. You are still guilty of committing every act you've accused COG of doing.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:38 AM   #29
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
So what if he does "hate" the President? We used to be a free country. Like you were in love with GW Bush.

Now you're sounding like a hypocrite, Mark.
COF, get a fucking grip! Karl Rove can't possibly be paying you enough to defame yourself this way!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:58 AM   #30
markroxny
Valued Poster

Here is the differnce, I can freely admit that although i don't dislike Romney or Bush personally, I can't stand them politically.

I hate the Politician Mitt Romney. Hate him. That guy is a cold hearted bastard. Mitt Romney the father, husband, Morman? I have no problem with him at all.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women