Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160644
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2012, 05:27 PM   #136
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What nine months is not enough time to defend the twin Towers from attack!

One had 4 people killrd and the other over three thousand.

Guess which one you cry about more?

The date "9/11" had no significance before 2001. Every "9/11" since 2001 has been a time for stepped up security -- not a time to draw down security. Lamb testified the security in Libya was "artificially low". Odumbo was APPEASING the terrorists by reducing security in Libya to "artificially low" level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
still no questions asked about the armed security provided by the Libyan government that were supposed to be standing guard at the compound .. no questions about why Libyan guards with heavier weapons that were called for added support and never showed up ... apparently the justice for stevens crew is only interested in asking selective questions aimed at our government, but yet they want the entire truth .. really?
Everything you just enumerated can be blamed on Odumbo, et al. Odumbo RELIED on Libyans for security. Americans looking to hold someone accountable do not need to look any further than Odumbo -- the "buck stops with him"!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:59 PM   #137
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The date "9/11" had no significance before 2001. Every "9/11" since 2001 has been a time for stepped up security -- not a time to draw down security. .

"!
You do realize that the Twin Towers had been bombed before.

Are we only concerened with security on 9/11?

Did the Twin Towers have no significance to GW Bush?

Quote:

Everything you just enumerated can be blamed on Odumbo, et al. Odumbo RELIED on Libyans for security. Americans looking to hold someone accountable do not need to look any further than Odumbo -- the "buck stops with him"!
There was an election, it seems not a majority of folks agree with you just as a majority of folks did not agree with me in the 2004 election. At5 some point, you have to move on or get left behind. I could not believe that folks were so blind as not to see how we were in the wrong war, not paying for the God Damn thing and then reelecting the man where the buck stopped. I moved on after the election, the people had spoken.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:42 PM   #138
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Sorry, that's strike one. A number of folks (that is Obama's term) reelected him that is true but a number of people were successfully blocked from knowing about Fast and Furious, Libya, and little things like the Black Panther Party. Would they have reeelected Obama if they had known? We will never know now will we thanks to our corrupt media. The left cannot abide a fair election. CBS held onto the words of Obama showing him to be a liar. ABC hardly mentioned the word Benghazi in the 30 days prior to the election. MSNBC called the allegations of four dead Americans and the White House selling lies as "election propaganda".
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #139
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
There was an election, it seems not a majority of folks agree with you just as a majority of folks did not agree with me in the 2004 election. At5 some point, you have to move on or get left behind. I could not believe that folks were so blind as not to see how we were in the wrong war, not paying for the God Damn thing and then reelecting the man where the buck stopped. I moved on after the election, the people had spoken.
CBJ7 tried to deflect for Odumbo by blaming the Libyans. You, on the other hand, are trying to deflect for Odumbo by blaming the electorate. You're more correct than CBJ7, but ultimately, Odumbo is still responsible for the Libyan debacle -- it was his policy of APPEASEMENT that left the consulate security "artificially low" and untenable.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #140
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Sorry, that's strike one. A number of folks (that is Obama's term) reelected him that is true but a number of people were successfully blocked from knowing about Fast and Furious, Libya, and little things like the Black Panther Party. Would they have reeelected Obama if they had known? We will never know now will we thanks to our corrupt media. The left cannot abide a fair election. CBS held onto the words of Obama showing him to be a liar. ABC hardly mentioned the word Benghazi in the 30 days prior to the election. MSNBC called the allegations of four dead Americans and the White House selling lies as "election propaganda".
JD, it appears your panties are all wadded up tonight!

You probably should give some thought to unwadding them!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:22 PM   #141
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Here we go again.

November 6, 2012. The day America told the tea baggers to STFU!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:56 AM   #142
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

You cry babies are still going on about this shit?

Even John McCain is backing off. Let it go losers.

SMH
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:18 AM   #143
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
CBJ7 tried to deflect for Odumbo by blaming the Libyans. You, on the other hand, are trying to deflect for Odumbo by blaming the electorate. You're more correct than CBJ7, but ultimately, Odumbo is still responsible for the Libyan debacle -- it was his policy of APPEASEMENT that left the consulate security "artificially low" and untenable.
that may be but like i said, a majority of Americans did not put the same priority on this that you and others have. Be like OJ, you will have to get him for something else. That Libya boat has sailed. on a side note, I think Rice will be the nxt SoS
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:47 AM   #144
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
that may be but like i said, a majority of Americans did not put the same priority on this that you and others have. Be like OJ, you will have to get him for something else. That Libya boat has sailed. on a side note, I think Rice will be the nxt SoS
The Benghazi debacle reflects a failed foreign policy, and it shows that despite Odumbo's braggadacio, al Qaeda is not dead. That Odumbo undercut a pro-American dictator in Egypt and backed an anti-American dictator in Egypt is an indicator that Odumbo's policy of APPEASEMENT is not working. That the U.S. has had to send troops back to Iraq is another indicator that Odumbo's policy of APPEASEMENT is not working. That more American citizens are not showing concern is truly lamentable.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:27 AM   #145
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Benghazi debacle reflects a failed foreign policy, and it shows that despite Odumbo's braggadacio, al Qaeda is not dead. That Odumbo undercut a pro-American dictator in Egypt and backed an anti-American dictator in Egypt is an indicator that Odumbo's policy of APPEASEMENT is not working. That the U.S. has had to send troops back to Iraq is another indicator that Odumbo's policy of APPEASEMENT is not working. That more American citizens are not showing concern is truly lamentable.
You really just have no fucking clue.

1 - The fact that a group of folks hate the US and US interest is not failed policy, it just means that well, somewhere out there there's a group of folks who fucking hates us. There's this concept in the Middle East that they follow - "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" meaning they will keep your ass around as long as it suits their needs and when I no longer need you, you better get the hell outta dodge or sleep with one eye open. There's a funny thing about freedom - once they have it, sometimes people want to be left to their own devices to determine their own fate. Maybe they are just as fucking blind and ignorant as Billy Bob Thornton in Slingblade and don't give a flying fuck about who you are or where you come from. They simply know you are a foreigner and want you to get off their damn lawn!

2 - We shouldn't have been in Iraq in the first place. Anybody who thinks the Iraq and Afghanistan debacles were / are "winnable" are fucking idiots and need a swift kick in the head. Think back to the 80's and what happened to the Soviet Union. There is no winning on this one. So why you would blame this on the current POTUS is beyond me. Chalk this one up to Cheney and Rumsfeld.

3 - Are you referring to North or South Americans? I'm assuming you are referring to US citizens. If so, they tuned out to the Middle East situation months ago. All they care about now is Cyber-fucking-Monday.
Yoyoma is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:30 AM   #146
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:

I don't recall him saying or acting like they were dead.

Got a link?

Is your policy of receiving an EPISIOTOMY before posting helping to reduce your being ripped a new one?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:55 AM   #147
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
And HER nickname will not be Conde either!
Old 11-26-2012, 12:00 PM   #148
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
I B Crying, just doing what he does best!

WAH! WAH! WAH!
Old 11-26-2012, 04:53 PM   #149
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyoma View Post
You really just have no fucking clue.

1 - The fact that a group of folks hate the US and US interest is not failed policy, it just means that well, somewhere out there there's a group of folks who fucking hates us. There's this concept in the Middle East that they follow - "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" meaning they will keep your ass around as long as it suits their needs and when I no longer need you, you better get the hell outta dodge or sleep with one eye open. There's a funny thing about freedom - once they have it, sometimes people want to be left to their own devices to determine their own fate. Maybe they are just as fucking blind and ignorant as Billy Bob Thornton in Slingblade and don't give a flying fuck about who you are or where you come from. They simply know you are a foreigner and want you to get off their damn lawn!

2 - We shouldn't have been in Iraq in the first place. Anybody who thinks the Iraq and Afghanistan debacles were / are "winnable" are fucking idiots and need a swift kick in the head. Think back to the 80's and what happened to the Soviet Union. There is no winning on this one. So why you would blame this on the current POTUS is beyond me. Chalk this one up to Cheney and Rumsfeld.

3 - Are you referring to North or South Americans? I'm assuming you are referring to US citizens. If so, they tuned out to the Middle East situation months ago. All they care about now is Cyber-fucking-Monday.

The Benghazi debacle reflects a failed foreign policy, and it shows that despite Odumbo's braggadacio, al Qaeda is not dead. A squad of U.S. Marines would have kept the attackers out of the U.S. consulate.

That Odumbo undercut the pro-American dictator Mubarack in Egypt and backed the anti-American dictator Morsi in Egypt is an indicator that Odumbo's policy of APPEASEMENT is not working.

Odumbo campaigned on his exit strategy from Iraq even as he sent troops back in, and yet Dimwitted morons like you voted for him again anyway.

That more U.S. citizens are not showing concern and are the dupes of the Kool Aid dispensing MSM plus -- as you so uncleverly noted -- are more concerned with "cyber Monday" remains truly lamentable.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:20 PM   #150
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

Quote:

The Benghazi debacle reflects a failed foreign policy, and it shows that despite Odumbo's braggadacio, al Qaeda is not dead. A squad of U.S. Marines would have kept the attackers out of the U.S. consulate.

That Odumbo undercut the pro-American dictator Mubarack in Egypt and backed the anti-American dictator Morsi in Egypt is an indicator that Odumbo's policy of APPEASEMENT is not working.

Odumbo campaigned on his exit strategy from Iraq even as he sent troops back in, and yet Dimwitted morons like you voted for him again anyway.

That more U.S. citizens are not showing concern and are the dupes of the Kool Aid dispensing MSM plus -- as you so uncleverly noted -- are more concerned with "cyber Monday" remains truly lamentable.
This is like trying to have a intelligent conversation with Rainman. I'll let you know when I got to Vegas, maybe you can help me win some loot.

By the way, I'm not trying to be clever - it's my friends and colleagues who are deployed abroad and putting their lives on the line on a daily basis. That's the one thing I don't joke about so you can keep your fucking comments to yourself.

So you feel the majority of us are drinking the kool-aid. You guys are some kind of hypocrites. You claim to espouse democracy and then lambast the "will" of the people and threaten to secede because your candidate lost. The generation of everybody gets a fucking trophy really makes me weep inside.
Yoyoma is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women