Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60016
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2012, 05:04 AM   #451
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
You didn't answer the question.
He never can. "conservatives" can never explain why tax cuts have never grown the economy enough to balance the budget. It's never even come close to working. yet "conservatives" is to hold this Idea as Gospel. I heard hannitylast night quote reagan as saying that democrats refusal to cut spending as they promised as the reason the deficit grew in the 80's. Hannity never mentioned reagan's increase in defense spending as a reason the deficit grew. The idea that we were going to bankrupt russia, when it was doing a perfectly fine job doing it on their own,by getting into an arms race was one of the most pitiful of reagan's "ideas". With interest, reagan's debt is 1/3 of the national debt, yet somehow he's consider the godfather of fiscal conservatism by "conservatives".
drluv1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:15 AM   #452
drluv1
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosdair View Post
Who gave you the right to change my post, I demand an apology.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:24 AM   #453
drluv1
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
Yes, the ignore the fact that while the nominal rate is higher than most, the effective rate, after deductions, is lower than most other country's listed. Another BS republican arguement.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:49 AM   #454
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
thats assuming I read it

It was way too early to fall asleep
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:02 AM   #455
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drluv1 View Post
He never can. "conservatives" can never explain why tax cuts have never grown the economy enough to balance the budget. It's never even come close to working. yet "conservatives" is to hold this Idea as Gospel. I heard hannitylast night quote reagan as saying that democrats refusal to cut spending as they promised as the reason the deficit grew in the 80's. Hannity never mentioned reagan's increase in defense spending as a reason the deficit grew. The idea that we were going to bankrupt russia, when it was doing a perfectly fine job doing it on their own,by getting into an arms race was one of the most pitiful of reagan's "ideas". With interest, reagan's debt is 1/3 of the national debt, yet somehow he's consider the godfather of fiscal conservatism by "conservatives".
Quote:
Who gave you the right to change my post, I demand an apology.
Quote:
Yes, the ignore the fact that while the nominal rate is higher than most, the effective rate, after deductions, is lower than most other country's listed. Another BS republican arguement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
thats assuming I read it

It was way too early to fall asleep
but it did make that guy seemingly try to make a point so

nothing gets a lib more worked up than saying you dont want to rob people of their hard earned cash..

your eigher too stupid to know the math would never work by confiscating 100% of peoples money

or your just an angry creep that cant stand to see others enjoying success and freedom, simple as that
Old 11-30-2012, 07:32 AM   #456
drluv1
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
but it did make that guy seemingly try to make a point so

nothing gets a lib more worked up than saying you dont want to rob people of their hard earned cash..

your eigher too stupid to know the math would never work by confiscating 100% of peoples money

or your just an angry creep that cant stand to see others enjoying success and freedom, simple as that
You certainly make a lot of ASSumptions, especially for someone who "doesn't care one way or another". I guess you're too stupid to realize that most of the benefits of taxes go to those who paid them. Your characterization of taxes " robbing people of their money show your absolute idiocy. When have I or anyone else advocated taking 100% of people's money? You obivously feel it's ok that Warren Buffett pays less percentagewise than his secretary. Or that 1/4 of the richest 400 people in the country paid nothing in taxes. It's people like you who are too cheap or shortsighted to pay for all your deficit spending. Americans sacrificed greatly during WWII, but god forbid whiney little straw men like you should have to pay or sacrifice for the good of the country. People like you should be castrated so your genes aren't passed onto future generations. Then you could change your name to JONNOBALLS which even at this point is closer to reality than your current name.
I guess you missed Buffett's comments this week that capitol gains tax rates never influenced his decisions on whether to invest or not. Doesn't that blow a hole in your economics 101 theory of investment decision making?
Why do you ASSume I'm jealous of rich people? Seems like you can't make a coherent arguement by yourself, so you have to repeat nonsense spewed by the conservative media.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #457
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

You "liberals" are forming a very clear pattern. Your posts are becoming more and more laced with hate and have more and more name calling. Do you guys really have that much pent up hatred? It is not healthy.

I am getting a huge laugh at some of these post. The "libs" keep saying blah blah blah GOP is full of BS, it doesn't work, has never worked, cons are lying, fox news this, rush that, hannity sucks, etc, etc, etc.....

The exact same things is claimed by Conservatives about Libs. EXACTLY!!!!

Neither side has the market cornered on being completely right. Until you do, you think you might want to tone down the CHILDISH name calling.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:29 AM   #458
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKkRDMil0bw
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:30 AM   #459
drluv1
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
You "liberals" are forming a very clear pattern. Your posts are becoming more and more laced with hate and have more and more name calling. Do you guys really have that much pent up hatred? It is not healthy.

I am getting a huge laugh at some of these post. The "libs" keep saying blah blah blah GOP is full of BS, it doesn't work, has never worked, cons are lying, fox news this, rush that, hannity sucks, etc, etc, etc.....

The exact same things is claimed by Conservatives about Libs. EXACTLY!!!!

Neither side has the market cornered on being completely right. Until you do, you think you might want to tone down the CHILDISH name calling.
LOL!!
Old 11-30-2012, 09:35 AM   #460
GP
Premium Access

Quote:
LOL!!
Yeah, I figured as much. Oh well, it was worth a try.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:27 AM   #461
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
You certainly make a lot of ASSumptions, especially for someone who "doesn't care one way or another". I guess you're too stupid to realize that most of the benefits of taxes go to those who paid them. Your characterization of taxes " robbing people of their money show your absolute idiocy. When have I or anyone else advocated taking 100% of people's money? You obivously feel it's ok that Warren Buffett pays less percentagewise than his secretary. Or that 1/4 of the richest 400 people in the country paid nothing in taxes. It's people like you who are too cheap or shortsighted to pay for all your deficit spending. Americans sacrificed greatly during WWII, but god forbid whiney little straw men like you should have to pay or sacrifice for the good of the country. People like you should be castrated so your genes aren't passed onto future generations. Then you could change your name to JONNOBALLS which even at this point is closer to reality than your current name.
I guess you missed Buffett's comments this week that capitol gains tax rates never influenced his decisions on whether to invest or not. Doesn't that blow a hole in your economics 101 theory of investment decision making?
Why do you ASSume I'm jealous of rich people? Seems like you can't make a coherent arguement by yourself, so you have to repeat nonsense spewed by the conservative media.
dude, your nothing but a wind up toy to put on display.

the election is over, you won, yet dont seem to be celebrating rather frothing at the mouth over some basic buzz words that I know work every time..

it is hilarious to me, just a means of my own entertainment so thanks for following along..

and your right..."who am I"? you shouldnt get so warped over a couple of nonsensical comments....right?..

and no we dont pay 100% in taxes ..yet.. only about 65% in total in NYS and we obviously still have NO money... why?

Quote:
You "liberals" are forming a very clear pattern. Your posts are becoming more and more laced with hate and have more and more name calling. Do you guys really have that much pent up hatred? .
yes..they do

and the best part is the "civility" hypocrisy....

that was almost too easy
Old 11-30-2012, 12:08 PM   #462
GP
Premium Access

Ready for this one....So very sad. I am handing an easy one up to the rabid libs here. See, us conservatives can just as easily criticize our own. I don't really care about the tax issues in this story. I'm much, MUCH more concerned with an elected official lying and going back on his word. It should not surprise me though, politicians do it ALL THE TIME! This guy should be unelected ASAP. When is he up for election next?

Gibson: Tax Pledge Doesn’t Count Because District Number Changed

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...nged-john-fund

Freshman Republican congressman Chris Gibson of New York’s Hudson Valley is a former U.S. Army officer. Normally, you’d expect straight talk and a direct answer from a guy like that. But when Representative Gibson was asked just weeks after winning reelection whether he meant to stand by the Americans for Tax Reform pledge against any net tax increase he resorted to evasive maneuvers that would get a new Army recruit busted by his drill sergeant.
Representative Gibson now says he signed his pledge in 2010 when he was a candidate for Congress. But the pledge was made to the people of New York’s 20th congressional district. Since then, the new Census mandated a redrawing of the district lines which included changing the number of the district Gibson was in. So his office now claims: “Congressman Gibson doesn’t plan to re-sign it for the 19th Congressional District, which he now represents (the pledge is to your constituents of a numbered district).”
This comical maneuver should make Representative Gibson a laughing-stock. What if the New York legislature had kept his district number the same? Would he then be bound by it?
About half of his new constituents were also in his old 20th district. Doesn’t his pledge to them still hold?
The technical loophole that Gibson claims to have found doesn’t even hold up. The ATR pledge, which all but six House Republicans had signed in the run-up to this November’s election is addressed “to the taxpayers of the ____ district,” with candidates expected to fill in the blank.
But the next line says the pledge is also made “to the American people.” Grover Norquist of ATR says the pledge was worded in that way to account for the fact that district numbers would change. “One would hope Representative Gibson would treat his constituents with more respect than he is showing,” Norquist told me.
For now, Gibson is sticking by his ridiculous excuse, using it as wiggle room to “consider all comprehensive packages brought forward as a result of bipartisan negotiations.” In other words, his constituents may not be able to trust his word on the pledge he took, but they can count on the fact that he is now a potential vote for just about any tax hike a budget deal could contain.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:08 PM   #463
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
dude, your nothing but a wind up toy to put on display.

the election is over, you won, yet dont seem to be celebrating rather frothing at the mouth over some basic buzz words that I know work every time..

it is hilarious to me, just a means of my own entertainment so thanks for following along..
Oh brother, here we go again. When you come to the realization that you have no real argument, you fall back on the trope that our bothering to point out your idiocy means you win.

Ok, you win.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:25 PM   #464
GP
Premium Access

Quote:
Oh brother, here we go again. When you come to the realization that you have no real argument, you fall back on the trope that our bothering to point out your idiocy means you win.

Ok, you win.
Lol fail
GP is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:50 PM   #465
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Yeah, I figured as much. Oh well, it was worth a try.
Really? You telling people to tone down the childish antics was....worth a try?

Man, that's rich!
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women