Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Comedy Central
Comedy Central All your funny stuff goes here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70452
biomed160829
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452969
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35563
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
oral_dlites
Premium Access

Encounters: 117
Default What you need to know about Paula Broadwell - Truely Amazing

At Century High School in Bismarck, ND, Paula Broadwell excelled in and out of the classroom earning all state basketball honors, orchestra concert mistress, student council president, homecoming queen, and valedictorian.

At West Point, she had a dual major in systems engineering and political geography, ran cross-country and track, and competed in the high jump. She earned 12 varsity letters. Graduating number one in physical fitness in West Point?s Class of 1995, a class whose size numbers 1015 with 87% men, she selected Military Intelligence Corps and an initial posting to Korea to serve as a platoon leader on the DMZ.

Assignments followed in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. They included the command of an International Defense Intelligence Agency Document Exploitation Unit in Bosnia and as a senior intelligence and security officer for the largest Military Police Battalion in the Army based in Mannheim, Germany, sparking an interest in covert military operations.

As a senior Army Captain, Broadwell entered into the world of black operations but traded her active duty commission for
one in the Army reserves when she become engaged to Scott Broadwell.

Recalled to active duty shortly after the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, Broadwell was assigned as a special operations command intelligence planner in Europe. Her role included planning of strikes on counter-terrorist targets in Africa, the Caucuses region and Afghanistan. She expanded her physical skill by engaging in several self-defense and combative courses, and earning Airborne qualifications from four countries.

She returned to graduate school earning dual masters degrees in International Security and Conflict Resolution from the University of Denver and a master?s degree in public administration from the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. She also studied Arabic and Middle Eastern culture at the University of Jordan in Amman.

She was the Deputy Director of the Jebsen Center for Counter-Terrorism Studies at Tufts University in 2006. The Center?s mission was to increase the understanding and competency of counter-terrorism professionals at various levels. When General David Petraeus assumed command of the Multi-National Forces in Iraq, the Jebsen Center provided his command group with robust research and analysis of counter-terrorism alternatives.

Paula?s research to support Gen. Petraeus led her to develop expertise in counter-terror financing, political risk analysis, social network modeling and the strategic leadership of national security organizations. It also inspired her to pursue a doctoral degree in organizational management. But as she got to know Petraeus, her interest in transformational leadership grew.

Successfully petitioning her doctoral advisors at Kings College War Studies Department at the University of London for a change, Paula?s dissertation became focused on adaptive leadership and the military leadership trajectory of Gen. David Petraeus.

She was promoted to lieutenant colonel in the Army Reserves in summer 2012. And, most important of all, she has big tits.

oral_dlites is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:43 AM   #2
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL OD

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #3
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Obsession

Both of these women obsessed with military men of rank made serious mistakes.

Sadly for everyone involved, neither one realized the consequences of their actions and left wrecked lives strewn in their wake.

They both deeply their actions now, but there's nothing remotely funny in the story.

. . . It is another tragic story born of jealousy and stupidity.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:17 PM   #4
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Who cares where he stuck his dick? The fact that these two were unfaithful to their spouses has more to do with the quality of the marriage then it does with any of this other crap.
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:28 PM   #5
sooner70
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I feel the same way about Bill Clinton. It made me no difference what he did, but WHERE he did it was wrong. He should have gone to a Motel 6.
sooner70 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:29 PM   #6
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner70 View Post
I feel the same way about Bill Clinton. It made me no difference what he did, but WHERE he did it was wrong. He should have gone to a Motel 6.
What how many guys get laid in there office everyday. The only problem I had with what Clinton did is he lied about it. He should have just said "hell ya, I got my dick sucked in the oval!"
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:53 PM   #7
Reddd
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21
Default All this stuff aside

Broadwell's accomplishments and track record prior to all this are exemplary. That plus her looks = an impressive package indeed. Got to be one of if not the best look LTC I've come across.

and

The first thing they stress in that little private class required before they let the generals pin on their star is "keep it in your pants"

Wonder how all this would have come across if it were played as the General and a LTC on his staff got it on - still not good - but not near as sensational;
Reddd is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women